• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies I would honestly love another castle map. Would fit great with Chaos story tbh to have less machines.

    Call of Duty Zombies I would honestly love another castle map. Would fit great with Chaos story tbh to have less machines.


    I would honestly love another castle map. Would fit great with Chaos story tbh to have less machines.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:45 AM PST

    The zombie gods new favourite troll...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Alpha Omega was at first my most hated map of all time. Now it's one of my Top 5 of all time!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:12 AM PST

    Opinion's change, and that's just fun. I know many hate BO4, but for me it's the best Zombiez game we've had. And Alpha Omega is one of my favorite maps of all time now! Here's why:

    -Great atmosphere

    -8 different characters

    -Non-linear (I feel in for instance Ancient Evil I take the same, long path and do the exact same thing every game)

    -Very challenging (gas Zombies, electric nova crawlers, small map, no real open areas, the gas leaks for PaP on higher rounds - it all makes it a tight and difficult map)

    -4 Ray Guns that each are tons of fun to use and not too tedious or complex to get

    -Imo one of the the best main quests we have ever had, as it's solo friendly, doesn't take hours to do, doesn't have any obscure steps that you need an online guide for (cough Gorod Krovi cough) and a really tense and fun boss fight

    -Map flows well, and it doesn't take long to get to where you wanna go (plus you have the Telepad that you can link however you want)

    -If you're not going for the main quest, the first main quest step is basically its own side quest, allowing you to get a free Ray Gun mk2, free PaP'd weapon, and unlock 4 new traps in the map

    -Galva Knuckles being a unique melee weapon in the BO4 maps and it's a wall gun, meaning no quest required

    -Sgt. Adam is a great feature, just like the civil protector from Shadows. It just feels safe and comfy having him follow you around reviving you and killing zombies alongside you

    -Free perk quest or a free self revive quest, depending on what you choose. Both are fun to do and gives the map more features

    -Lots of Rushmore codes that either assist you or are just for fun

    -Round Insanity quest, if you want a challenge. A great feature that only adds to the map's variety

    Overall, a fun, challenging map rich on features, with one of the best main quests ever imo.

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Samantha controlling Zombies in Tag der Toten?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    And alpha omega? Isn't she supposed to help them? Also, why Nikolai killed everyone and then asks Samantha to kill him? Couldn't he do it himself?

    Filler filler filler filler

    submitted by /u/zLight_Yagami9
    [link] [comments]

    Cod IW season pass is 20$ right now is it worth it for only zombies. I want to try rave in the redwoods but not sure if it’s worth it for the rest. Shoalin looks cool I guess but idk about radioactive and beyond. What you guys think?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Cod IW season pass is 20$ right now is it worth it for only zombies. I want to try rave in the redwoods but not sure if it's worth it for the rest. Shoalin looks cool I guess but idk about radioactive and beyond. What you guys think?

    submitted by /u/saiyanzombie115
    [link] [comments]

    What was Treyarch thinking with this logic?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Did i misread self medication or did my game literally just glitch? (bo3)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Trying to do Gorod Krovi EE solo cause my friends no longer have BO3 installed, keep losing on the Nikolai boss fight. But while i was playing i had self medication on and I got down and got a kill to get back up and came back with no perks despite me getting perks back the last time i used it. ended up dying because i had two self medications that were basically useless.

    submitted by /u/Aimace123
    [link] [comments]

    How is this game broken after one year? WTF

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:00 AM PST

    PSA: You can now perform the Savage Impaler and Stake Knife Side Quest on Casual and Custom Mutations on Dead of the Night

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Apparently the same patch to allow Yellow Snowballs has also allowed us to access these wonderful weapons. Check the other maps to see if anything else is available.

    submitted by /u/JesseLee17
    [link] [comments]

    Any theories as to why bo3 and bo4 didn't have zombies maps taking place in their respective settings ?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    WaW - bo2 had some maps taking place in their respective settings

    Bo3 on the other hand didn't. Nightmares mode was the closest to it . But it kinda makes me wonder

    P.S I really want a zombies game in modern settings.

    submitted by /u/literallyIllliterlly
    [link] [comments]

    What cod zombies game should i get on my laptop?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:39 AM PST

    I want to get a cod zombie game on pc with the best custom maps, my pc is shit so i would much preffer an old school cod zombie

    submitted by /u/Dabbing-jesus
    [link] [comments]

    Exactly how do you activate the Nightmare song on Moon?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    I didn't even know it was on the map until it activated in a game I was just playing. I looked online and I kept seeing requirements that we never met for it to activate.

    BO1 version. 3 players. Round 23. Completed the full ee. Tunnel 11 excavator was down. One player went down and bled out. It turned on once the round flipped to 24 and he respawned.

    Online it says you need to have both excavators blocking the spawn area, but we did not.

    Is there a sure way to get it to play?

    submitted by /u/lolipop3k
    [link] [comments]

    Explosive kills contract

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Bummed to learn that wraith fires don't count toward explosive kills.

    What all does? This contract is taking longer than I expected.

    I'm looking for alternatives to frags because playing with frags sucks.

    submitted by /u/lololthom
    [link] [comments]

    Dead of the Night is basically Verruckt in a larger scale. Change my mind.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    I know it's late, but does anyone else feel like the ending killed it for them?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:54 AM PST

    I'm not trying to be that asshole that's constantly complaining about shit, but I gotta say that I really do find it hard to enjoy zombies now. I was going back to play the old maps and there was a small spark of joy, but knowing how it ends just kinda killed it for me. Not to mention the fact that even if there was some sort of plan for it to go down that way, it was obviously rushed and not treated the way it should have been. I'm probably not going to get back into zombies, considering how tired I am of Activision as a whole, but I just want to ask out of genuine curiosity if I'm alone in this (most likely no, but still). Also, for those of you who still play: how do you do it? Do you have to actively try to keep that spark of joy alive when you play this game or is it just natural? (Sorry if the wording of that last question exaggerates things a bit. Not sure how to word things.)

    submitted by /u/Cruggles30
    [link] [comments]

    Why did it have to end like this btw this is mrDalekJDs work

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Can someone explain to me why Chronicles 2 is something to look forward to?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Personally I don't think it's happening. I think it's easy for YouTubers to latch on to a vague idea and push as much "content" as possible and exploit fake news and gullible people, but if this isn't the case what would be the point? BO2 is dirt cheap now and the only map that isn't mega smooth is TranZit. I doubt the old wonderweapons would return and if they do they'll be severely underwhelming. BO2 is pretty stable too and honestly the graphics seem better than BO4. BO4 looks like a claymation with more frames and the lighting is so bad you can hardly see your weapons. Also it would take up so much memory, not to mention the maps would only have nostalgia value because the base game is so boring and monotonous Chronicles would just be a cash grab.

    TL;DR There's no obvious point to Chronicles 2.

    submitted by /u/oUnDeAdXsLaYeRo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment