• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Nov. 12th Update: Black Market Revamp Now Live / New Rewards + Zombies Gauntlet on Xbox One and PC / 2XP Stockpile / Duos Moshpit in Blackout + More

    Call of Duty Zombies Nov. 12th Update: Black Market Revamp Now Live / New Rewards + Zombies Gauntlet on Xbox One and PC / 2XP Stockpile / Duos Moshpit in Blackout + More


    Nov. 12th Update: Black Market Revamp Now Live / New Rewards + Zombies Gauntlet on Xbox One and PC / 2XP Stockpile / Duos Moshpit in Blackout + More

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Finished my miniature Liquid Divinium

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    Moon is good, fight me

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:19 AM PST

    WWII Nazi Zombies - Meuchler (Concept)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    Favorite zombies myths growing up?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:31 AM PST

    I was just reminded of that myth that was crawling will make you bleed out faster that made me super nostalgic. I also remember bus route B and all those stupid mystery box tricks like if you knife the box 3 times and spin you'll get better box luck. What about y'all ?

    submitted by /u/malcolmmrrsn117
    [link] [comments]

    WWII Nazi Zombies - Meistermeuchler (Concept)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    7 Years of Mixed Emotions. Happy Birthday Tranzit and Green Run. The biggest map of Zombies ever.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PST

    3d printed my scavenger design today. It was just a small version to test the printer out, and it was also my first 3d print so it wasn’t the best. But it can fit in the hands of the McFarlane figurines, so that’s pretty cool! Next I’m doing the wunder waffe dg-2

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Anyone know how to play a public match of DotN? It’s not on the public list here and when I choose it on classic, it only plays as a solo match

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Do people still play public BO4 zombies?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:56 AM PST

    Ever since DotN, I could never queue with anybody for public zombies matches, even when new maps were released, when you'd expect peak activity. My connection is about 30M down and about 70 ping (EU), so I'm wondering if it's not connection, but just that nobody is playing public. I haven't followed the scene that close so maybe I'm out of the loop. Is this the case?

    submitted by /u/C_hyphen_S
    [link] [comments]

    Goes to show everyone loves the wunderwaffe

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PST

    Because every single game of tag der toten everyone fights over it 😂 no one ever fights me for the tundra gun tho

    submitted by /u/tallWMTstock
    [link] [comments]

    Good zombies dlc maps BO3

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    So what is the best dlc to get for zombies for solo enjoyment because I dont have any friends to play with.

    submitted by /u/CosmicLuxray
    [link] [comments]

    I just noticed that today's Daily Contract is Dead of the Night and it's not in the public match.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PST

    I guess I got focused at the other maps that I didn't notice it missing. I do understand that people hate the map for being so complicated but I got used to it anyway so I got a different opinion now.

    u/treyarch_official, will we be seeing it return? Also could you add a Gauntlet or Rush moshpit in the public match?

    submitted by /u/Timerstone
    [link] [comments]

    Been a HUGE zombies fan for years. So I decided to make a plaque for my favorite research group and share it with you all. :)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    You cant even play Dead of the Night in a public match anymore ��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:05 PM PST

    New record!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    How the fog be like in tranzit from bo2

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Is anyone else unable to complete the AO gauntlet?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Every time I play it, rushmore never activates after the ventilation system is clean. I can't get past the modded ray gun mk2 round bc of this.

    submitted by /u/f1del_cashflow
    [link] [comments]

    What gun is everyone unlocking today?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:57 AM PST

    With the Black Market changes coming today (fingers crossed), what gun are ya'll planning to unlock w/50 reserve cases? I'm thinking S6 Stingray.

    submitted by /u/hardKnox4life
    [link] [comments]

    Some Bad Engineers give Zombies a go after almost a decade break

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Your favorite Aether Zombies Facts

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:15 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm new to this sub-reddit but have been a fan of zombies since beating World at War's campaign. Sad to see that the Aether story has ended (for Black Ops 4 atleast?). I just want to know what are some facts or little tidbits of information that you like about the Zombies Lore. I'm curious to see what everyone will say and so to start off, I'll name some of my favorite facts:

    -Quick Revive is universally disliked (joke)

    -The Flamethrower, Wunderwaffe DG-2, and Thundergun all cannot go into prone when equipped.

    -Doctor Monty, Shadowman, Billy, Sal, and Billy have scrapped Announcer quotes

    -Zombies was originally branded as "Nazi Zombies"

    -World at War map packs were free on PC unlike consoles

    -The map "Call of the Dead" can be played with three crews, the Cast, Ultimis (Mobile), and Vicitis Crew

    submitted by /u/dakotahbw
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best order of maps to get the full story of zombies?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    Title says it all really. I'd like to go through the whole story since I feel like I missed a few parts in the plot that I didn't get to play myself.

    submitted by /u/Waxfacts
    [link] [comments]

    Does World at War come with DLC? (xbox one)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:38 PM PST

    I've been thinking about getting WaW for the xbox one with backwards compatibility, but I don't know if the game comes with DLC or not, as I can't find any DLC for it on the xbox store.

    submitted by /u/Ch1llcapped
    [link] [comments]

    Maps that you hate to play casually, but love to do EE/Main Quest runs

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:11 PM PST

    Title says it all, what are your favorite maps to only do the EE on.

    I'll start it off with;

    Zetsubou no Shima- kind of weird that my first choice happens to be my all time favorite map, but I really cannot play this map without at least attempting it. It's mostly the process of opening the map and setting up that just makes me not want to have a quick game(Thrashers and spore pods can ruin it too) and instead just finish the damn EE since I'm pretty much halfway there once I'm done. Plus I'm a glutton for pain and like to make myself emotional with that ending cutscene.

    Voyage of Despair- I can say that I was one of the people who shat on this map back in its early days and, to an extent, I still do with some of the maps features, but once the Main Quest was solved and guides were coming out, I couldn't help but at least try it and man did love it. Every time I get the daily contract for VoD I just do the EE since I can finish it in about 21 rounds if I'm not rushing. It also helps that I love the planet step and the final boss is one of my favorites of all time. It's my second most completed main quest behind DotN, but my favorite EE in all of BO4.

    submitted by /u/strangedoc22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment