• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies The End Of An Era..... :(

    Call of Duty Zombies The End Of An Era..... :(


    The End Of An Era..... :(

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    100 to go.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Since we don’t know what the next couple of perk machines will look like I decided to make my own 80s theme double tap machine. let me know if you like it.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Years passed and Still wonder how Iucky this was

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Removing the zombies ‘cast’ of characters was easily a top 5 bad decisions of Cold War zombies.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I remember Noah j saying on the release of Die Maschine that Operators were a 'necessary evolution' to keep the mode alive but I couldn't disagree more. How hard is it to just hire 4 interesting voices to carry multi part story? Idk, it was just such a weird decision by treyarch and Cold War zombies would've been so much better with a 4 person cast instead like literally every other zombies mode

    submitted by /u/theheisenburgg
    [link] [comments]

    How it would be if we get tranzit for new outbreak region?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Never skipping a medium loot chest ever again

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    Teabagger gets what he deserves

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Is CW legitimately worth getting just for zombies?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Highkey tempted to fork out the cash to buy the game. I heard the DLCs for Zombies are free and I played it a while back during the free weekend and absolutely loved it.

    Cheers in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Excellentation
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I sign up for the ZMX games?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Birthday Gift From My 19yo Son. We Got Out the Airsoft Rifle and Tested the Deadshot Daquiri. It Works.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Birthday Gift From My 19yo Son. We Got Out the Airsoft Rifle and Tested the Deadshot Daquiri. It Works.

    https://preview.redd.it/df0fyacew1e71.jpg?width=975&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5edf1be3e7dbbdb66ebcd7d67ac5b7eea7765605

    Got these as a surprise birthday gift today. Not sure where he got them, but it's a pretty cool set. Only missing the Tombstone and Mule Kick, but I can do without those. At least until I get to round 50, anyway. Only on round 46 right now.

    EDIT

    Thanks for the awards, everyone :)

    submitted by /u/AdmiralAucka
    [link] [comments]

    Cod zombies has an amazing selection of wonder weapons

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Mauer der Toten EE

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    This may not be a very interesting read for most of you, but I just wanted to say thanks to the random group who carried me all the way through the EE yesterday. It was my first ever EE completion and now I want to do more. All the people were incredibly nice too.

    Enjoy the rest of your day!

    submitted by /u/DareToZweat
    [link] [comments]

    If I had a nickel for every time I clipped through the map, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't much, but it's still infuriating that it happened twice so far.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    A shot to celebrate getting to round 115 on Mauer Der Toten.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Not sure why but this always bothered me in Revelations intro...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    How does the D.I.E wonderweapon fair after the season 4 patch? I was thinking on using it as a thunder gun substitute with the shockwave variant in the legion Easter egg.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Timeslip Tonic Can in Cold War

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Kravchenko when you exfil

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I think I found a new bird spawn, I found it in the caged area at the beginning of the infirmary.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Outbreak EE

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I've finally decided to call it quits with the outbreak EE. I've tried it so many times and it's just making me angry. Just don't know what I can't do it :(

    submitted by /u/JackJake94
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting to lose my mind...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    (EDITED)I've reinstalled the game SEVERAL times, I've reinstalled every f****ng driver SEVERAL times, game has has LOTS of updates, ran scam & fix TOO MANY times, but Firebase Z STILL crashes the game after few rounds, giving me fatal error 0x0 (0xA4E8EF8F) N, no one can help me, and because fucktivision has no proper customer service, they can't help either!

    I'm give up, I uninstall the game and delete my account, fuck this...

    Ok so...After turning screenmode into regular Fullscreen instead of windowed, turning DLSS to Quality setting and disabling crossplay, THE FUCKING MODE WORKS NOW! I have no idea why, what or when, and my head is full of fuck

    submitted by /u/LordArmageddian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment