• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Yet another Zombies Iceberg

    Call of Duty Zombies Yet another Zombies Iceberg


    Yet another Zombies Iceberg

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Rate the logos i built in Minecraft 1-10 ��

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Why no, I absolutely wasn’t shitting myself. Why do you ask?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I’ve just completed the Firebase Z Easter egg on my own, it’s not much but it’s honest work (sorry for the language)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    What is this? Can’t pick it up. Level 1 on Sanatorium.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Is there a way to use QR with anything other than the m1911 so that you aren't left in helpless situations like this? (Not my footage, for demonstration purposes only.)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    They got stuck ��

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    I found this setup that helps with the wrench Easter Egg and gives you plenty of time to complete it without Zombies annoying you

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Outbreak is fun.....

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Can I play the map "Five" on Black Ops 3 On xbox 1 s?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    When I was a little bit younger I remember playing the map "Five" on playstation 3. Im pretty sure it was on Black Ops 3 but I could be wrong. Is it possible for me to play the map "Five" on xbox 1 S?

    submitted by /u/TheLoraxMoelester
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I even play this game... part 2

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Just Beat Mauer Der Toten Main Quest Without Unlocking Pack-A-Punch

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    I just completed Mauer Der Toten's main quest without unlocking Pack-A-Punch.

    You can see the Baldr Boyz floating and glowing in the background at around 2:30.

    https://reddit.com/link/ouajed/video/4rds6exa29e71/player

    submitted by /u/skullidoscope
    [link] [comments]

    BO3 Beginner

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Trying to get into bo3 zombies after having played Cold War to death since release. I was decent enough in Cold War to make it to high rounds, but I keep getting bodied in the single digits. I started in Cold War and have heard nothing but good things so I really wanna get good so I can experience them. Any advice to help me adjust to the bo3 system?

    submitted by /u/SaberEdge1
    [link] [comments]

    hi does anyone have good custom zombie maps for bo3.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    I've been trying to find good zombie maps but i haven't been able to actually good maps so if you have any good zombie map recommendations that would be great thanks!.

    submitted by /u/bunnsybois
    [link] [comments]

    This trailer is sick! How can I play this zombies mode on PC??

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Just played Mauer Der Toten. It was fun. Until the game ended from "Connection Interrupted." Are these ridiculous connection issues EVER going to be resolved?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    High waves. Good crew. Good equipment. Having a blast on the new map. I've been busy, so this is my first time playing it.

    I gave up playing Outbreak and Firebase Z couple months ago due to never-ending server issues on the Dev's part. I'm fully trouble-shooted on my end.

    Game was going great until flashbacks of last month came back when "Connection Interrupted" flashed on my screen. My internet still worked. My connection was great.

    I was even host of the FREAKING GAME!

    What goes for this? Is there some magical fairy I have to pray to so that I can go just one full zombies match without "Connection Interrupted?"

    Hey developers, did you know that "connection interrupted" ruins your game? Maybe you oughta fix that before pumping out more zombies content?

    Seriously, I feel like this is a great game but I've never appreciated the zombies side due to connection interrupted (I never have that issue in multiplayer though, only zombies online).

    submitted by /u/SettingIntentions
    [link] [comments]

    Blood of the dead

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    So I actually only played voyage on bo4 but I got bo4 and well played. I've seen everywhere blood is poo poo and my friend was also saying it which is I guess different. So I played it thinking alright how bad is it. The answer I've got is its actually a good map. No mod is obviously better and its not like a top tier good map. The ee looks awful but I've enjoyed the gameplay to a point I've managed to get my friend to play it. It was fun but not as fun as it should be beucase my internet is a "tiny" bit bad (max download speed of 2.2mbps). So you guys should play again. It feels like a really depressing map probably becuase dempseys scared takeos knows something is wrong and nikolai just here the quotes something is wrong with him. Also I found out bo4 isn't the super easy game I thought it was and well it was hard for me without the extra hit from bo3 with jug but the downside is it makes me feel like wow this is primis they are literally some of the best characters I've ever seen but they are gone finished (unless you count cod mobile) and that just feels extremely weird.

    submitted by /u/JaseemPlayz
    [link] [comments]

    Mauer der Toten STILL Freezing on Xbox Series X

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    This has been an issue since day one. No it's not my console and no it's not my wi-fi. It's not even Call of Duty, it happens on no other maps or modes; it's just Mauer der Toten. It happens so frequently and it gets stupidly annoying to the extent we can't go 10 rounds without freezing!

    At this point, I am CONVINCED that Treyarch/Activision have deliberately released Mauer in an unoptimized mess in an attempt to boost sales on Playstation. Guess I have to uninstall all HD assests because this Triple A company want to be scummy.

    Shame to have such a fun map (one of my top 5) be unplayable because of corperate greed

    submitted by /u/IrisHayles
    [link] [comments]

    About victis

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    What do you think happened to victis after bo4? Do you think we are going to see them again? Personally, I felt they were done dirty in the end but that's just me.

    submitted by /u/Perspicuous_Gravity
    [link] [comments]

    I just found this video on my backup drive from 2019. No clue what video I had running in the background, but the Audio + the zombies walking in circles is pure gold. I couldn't stop laughing for like 10 minutes.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    War Machine vs Death Machine?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Which do you prefer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Scottish_Dude98
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a labelled birds eye map of Mauer out there yet?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Looking for one similar to this one on codtracker for Mauer. I could really use one since that map is big and complex, but my guess is that one just simply doesn't exist yet due to the recency of the map. Anyone know?

    And if no such thing exists yet, does anyone happen to know where the Der Wunderfizz machine is on Mauer, if at all?

    EDIT: Found one!

    submitted by /u/Nikira234
    [link] [comments]

    I know no one probably cares but as a console casual I finally got to my goal of round 100+exfil on 101. Anyone who’s grinding for this on console, I wish you the best of luck!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    When did you lose track of the history and got completely bored about it? If that happened to you at all

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    After BO1 i totally got lost with the story because of how complicated and not rewarding at all was to understand it (and also the community was much less involved in the creative process of all), it was fun and all to see the BO2 characters i love them but the story not so much, by BO3 i just didnt care and BO4 wast just a trainwreck in every possible way

    submitted by /u/Tinchokratos99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment