• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies My order to buy perks in Cold War, what's yours ? ( I put too much time doing this pic )

    Call of Duty Zombies My order to buy perks in Cold War, what's yours ? ( I put too much time doing this pic )


    My order to buy perks in Cold War, what's yours ? ( I put too much time doing this pic )

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    I know it’s not the devs team fault, buts it’s still sad tbh

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    I came up with this when these images are shown at the end of MOTD

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    I found a gold raygun!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I sure do love playing with randoms

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get some Operator Mods in BOCWZM?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Back to the time when Treyarch released Tier 4 and Tier 5 upgrades, some of the perks just had completely new gameplay, Elemental pop literally becomes Electric Cherry.

    At this point, are they interested in making an Operator Mod for every weapon that just makes the game changes with some fun features?

    For example, M1911 should get an Operator Mod that can fire "explosive rounds", Gallo with "incendiary rounds", etc... These changes will make BOCW absolutely fun and more like the old days. Also for the people who don't care about grinding weapon levels or skins, now the Mods are gonna worth grinding.

    I don't know Treyarch checks the Reddit community frequently or no, but please tell me your ideas on these Operator Mods, so Treyarch might see this and consider making it in the future.

    submitted by /u/qy1729338195
    [link] [comments]

    Beat my first easter egg and got this screenshot to show for it

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    i want die

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    This is the only type of collaboration in public lobbies

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I beat the nightmare bossfight solo!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    After months of trying I finally reached round 100!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    To the people saying "Maur is a copy from the campaign"

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Y'all ever seen some Rare Common Salvage?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Collateral as a Outbreak Map

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Has anyone encountered this in Cold War?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    So umm I went to change to ring of fire

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    Can't get zombie blood in Origins

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Today whilst playing Origins, doing an EE run, we were onto the step of skewering the winged beast, I shot down the plane in zombie blood, long story short I was shooting the chariots with the ice staff, but the flames weren't going out, therefore I couldn't get a zombie blood to kill the invisible zombie.

    I am playing on the BO3 Zombies Chronicles version.

    submitted by /u/Spicy_Steak428
    [link] [comments]

    how to make cold war maps have more personality with a small update:

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    1 - unique loading screens for each map (like every other zombies game). The actual loading screens is the same form the multiplayer.

    2 - make a option to disability the "zombies elimination" pop up and other option to disability the medals

    3 - make uniques hud for each zombies map (like in bo2 and IW)

    4 - buff all the wonder weapons and rework the sound effects from the WWs to make we feel more powerful from using them. Example:

    The D.I.E doesn't have the same impact when shooting compared with the thundergun. This happen most likely because the sound effect, it doesn't have that "punch" that wws normally does.

    Just some ideas that i believe would be simple to implement into the game.

    Sorry for the english, I'm Brazilian.

    submitted by /u/guiide123
    [link] [comments]

    Randoms are annoying

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Really starting to getting annoyed with randoms.

    Quitting out consistently, migrating host, starting objectives when on their own and the rest are on the other side of the map.

    It seems like most of these people dont have a brain cell!

    submitted by /u/csr2lookingforcrew
    [link] [comments]

    call of duty black ops 3 loading forever

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    so whenever i turn on literally any zombies map custom or just vanilla zombies maps it loads for about 20 mins and then hits me with the error nul if you know how to fix this please tell me

    submitted by /u/EggIsGood13
    [link] [comments]

    Safe number blurred?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Idk if sb can help me but I would really apreciate it. When doing the wonder weapon easter egg the safe is always blurred and I cant see the number so I also cant open it. Does sb know how to fix that?

    submitted by /u/Turbulent-Arachnid36
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment