• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Only friends i need is primis/ultimis

    Call of Duty Zombies Only friends i need is primis/ultimis


    Only friends i need is primis/ultimis

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Weaver has an eye problem, starts roasting Woods, Megatons, Zombies, and more in Cold War Zombies.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    Got to meet Nolan North (Richtofen) today, super cool dude in person and he recorded this video even though I only asked for an autograph and a selfie!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    POV: You are a Snail on the ground after it has stopped raining

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Maxis has yellow eyes

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Dempsey skin in CoD Mobile

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    My first ever round 50 on any map

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    I went to reinstall zombies pack and this is what it said when I started installing it.Can someone explain why the download is so big

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Tactical Mags Pro

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    If there's any chance that you are here, I would like to thank you random teammates for helping me completing the EE!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Cold War summed up in one video

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Is bo3 worth getting on pc in 2021?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    I specifically mean for custom maps. I played 400 hours of zombies on ps4 a few years ago and I've never experienced pc custom maps. Now that I have a good pc is the map making community still alive? And is it worth getting?

    submitted by /u/GummyZombies
    [link] [comments]

    Me after beating the Mauer Der Toten Easter Egg:

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    My game decided it was time I tried acid apparently

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    My tier list

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    My tier list

    My tier list may be a little controversial but I honestly had the most fun with these maps in this order.

    My most Controversial Picks and Why.

    Lets start with DOTN. Recently Noah's list has made the rounds and one map victimized by it was DOTN. This list clearly shows my fondness of BO4 and Dead of the Night is no exception. I think it's Easter egg is one of the most puzzle based and challenging we have gotten to this day with. This coupled with it great atmosphere, incredible Wonder Weapon and a good selection of mini bosses makes this one of the most enjoyable not only high round maps but also Easter Eggs.

    AotRT is very similar to DOTN in that it's Easter egg is challenging yet kind of puzzle based. Its boss fight is challenging but enjoyable and the IW mechanics in my opinion are phenomenal.

    DE and SoE are self explanatory the maps are incredible in their own ways and manage to encapsulate exactly what Bo3 excels in.

    Now ZNS is a map which i think masterfully exceeds what atmosphere in a map should be its Japanese swampy island vibes give off a beautiful scene and allow for the story to flow. The Easter egg is simple yet not to easy and my one gripe with the map in the boss fight which makes up for it by having story implications but also the map having the spider boss fight which is epic and super cool.

    Finally in the god tier comes BotD a map which is extremely over hated. My love for Bo4 is shown no less than in BotD a map that is stupendous at storytelling with it having one of the most emotional cutscences in the series but also having a great and very challenging EE. I don't really understand the hate for the map and its overall underappreciation.

    The Beast from Beyond is a little hard to comprehend in placement and while i do see people opinions on it when they put it so low something about the map always left me with impact and while it does have a short Easter egg the Mephistopheles boss is still my most memorable zombies experience.

    Shaolin Shuffle is another one of those maps where location and atmosphere are perfected. The music, setting, ambience, enemies, weapons and boss all make the map feel like a real 1980s action movie. This accompanied with what is in my opinion another great puzzle EE puts it so high on my list.

    Origins, Spaceland, Mob, and Gorod are all in my opinion acceptable locations.

    Ancient evil is another that if you squeeze high enough deserves it spot.

    But Voyage of Despair is one of the maps that cause the most controversy. I think it does a titanic map well while not perfect it definitely executes it pretty good. It's Easter egg while not the best poses a challenge which i enjoy when playing. It's WW is nice along with its upgrades and the boss is a cool challenge.

    Alpha Omega's placement is another one that is completely due to my love for Bo4 the map has cool WW and an EE but the only thing in my opinion bringing it so low is the boss fight and my overall less enjoyment on the map.

    Mauer and Firebase i think are good maps with simple easy Easter eggs and i think could be a bit better if they just had better bosses. I think the maps overall cant compare to some of the greats but do make good additions to the zombies collection.

    IX is in my opinion the Bo4 map. It's Easter egg to me is the least enjoyable but what puts it so high for me is the survivability and replay ability when it comes to purely playing for rounds and such.

    Revelations i also think is the weakest Bo3 map and i feel that its because its Easter is unenjoyable to me and its boss fight is extremely underwhelming.

    In my Meh tier i think Nuketown just suffers from the perk system and Outbreak is just extremely boring. Die machine i think is super weak in terms of wonder weapon and EE.

    Finally Moon i think is just a due of my personal taste and experience. I really didn't and don't enjoy this map. Trying to complete the EE was a pain because of the excavator but I'm sure if i gave the map more tries it would go higher.

    submitted by /u/Mirucago
    [link] [comments]

    Are you sick of BOCW Zombies? Give a try to Tranzit, and you'll be surprised(or maybe shocked) that how this can be so much fun

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Got some good luck today

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Early nightclub at Mauer

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Had a group of 3 obviously just waiting for me to open every door for them on their way to the pack a punch.

    Well I did, then we went nightclubbing round 8 and died, definitely my favorite EE.

    submitted by /u/MyPassword_IsPizza
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like tranzit is in cod mobile

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment