• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies A zombie got into the minecart with me in Shangri la and this happened lmfao

    Call of Duty Zombies A zombie got into the minecart with me in Shangri la and this happened lmfao


    A zombie got into the minecart with me in Shangri la and this happened lmfao

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Fuck Zodiac Signs, which one are you?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Wow fantastic gameplay

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Say what you want about IW but the Zombies mode was full Kino (pun intended)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Cant play bo1 zombies

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Scares me how good games are getting detail wise these days. And it’s only gonna get better! Absolutely loved this. The detail in the cutscenes ��

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    If you were given complete creative control over an upcoming Zombies map, with all the time, resources, and budget imaginable, what are some insane things you'd do?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    for example, a map where completing the Easter Egg transports you to either another version of the same map (i.e. completing Tower of Babble on TranZit would remove lava and reduce fog) or another map entirely (firing the Wunderwaffe on the Der Riese teleporter would send you to Kino).

    what sort of crazy ideas have you got?

    submitted by /u/teeny_tiny_turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the bois let the pig live

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Can this please be changed?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    This is why I love this community! One of the actual mappers behind the incredible new custom map Nightmare just casually hopped in chat and helped me beat the EE without letting me know who he was until it was over :D Priceless moment!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    How to destroy Berlin Wall on Mauer der toten?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Might be a stupid question but I can't find the answer anywhere online.. how do you clear part of the wall to cross from jug side to pap without having to go underground?

    submitted by /u/Crunchy_guy97
    [link] [comments]

    Der Riese.... Dreams of my Childhood

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    The Ray Gun Mark II... what else is there to say but this weapon needs to be in Cold War

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    What do you guys think? If Treyarch released a COD ZOMBIES ONLY game where there was a full Dark Aether campaign?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    What if Treyarch came out with a Zombies only game and had a campaign and multiplayer? MP game modes would include infection type game where the more kills as a zombie the higher tier level you get. Tier 1 regular zombie tier 2 armored —— tier 5 mangler—— tier 10 panzer. Some other type of MP would be regular type MP like s&d tdm and objective type modes on zombie maps from past to present. If it had a war zone type battle royal it would be like the pubg/ resident evil collab on mobile if you guys ever played. I haven't played a whole bunch of Zombies to know like where it began how it began or how it is suppose to end.let me know what you guys think. IMO this would be a game worth getting for the simple fact a lot of people loved the older maps. Oh before I forget MP operators would be characters from the past along with cool zombie skins like those from Nazi zombies to the gas masked zombies in Cold War.

    submitted by /u/Negative-Spread-3980
    [link] [comments]

    Bo3 moment

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Any way to add the Mauer pap camo to your gun in Outbreak or Onslaught?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Edit: nvm, you can't

    I've never really liked the DM/FBZ skin, and was wondering if there was a way to change the default preset pap camo

    submitted by /u/howwaseverynametaken
    [link] [comments]

    Me slowly discovering I can preview a song multiple times and then putting it to the test

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Why playing zombies with randoms is a shitshow nowadays

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Anyone finish the nail gun? Keeps crashing my game.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I'm committed to the nail gun at this point but about 2/3 of my games have ended in the first 10 rounds or exactly on 44. It always happens after I get 10+ headshots in a row which sucks. I'm always having to count how many I kill in a row. Not sure how to get around it at this point. It's the last thing I need for All classes to be mastered.

    submitted by /u/Zeropucks2give
    [link] [comments]

    Split screen co-op is very buggy on mauer der toten, completely Halting some steps of the Easter egg sometimes. Here's a work around for most of these bugs.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    The work around is really just letting the host player do most of the easter egg. If the host picks up the black light the black light glitch shouldn't occur.

    submitted by /u/butterscotchgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the easiest map for Round 100?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    I haven't gone for round 100 before as I've been just grinding mp + zombie camos and that is one of the 3 dark ops challenges I need left, so I'm just wandering which one will be the best to speed run?

    submitted by /u/Its_jordan_za
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all, is it worth double dipping on Black Ops 3 on PC JUST for the custom zombies?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I played Black Ops 3 on PS4, and I know that PS Plus eventually made it free even. I put countless hours and I'm content with it, but recently I was blown away to learn that PC version had custom zombies! No idea what rock I was living under.

    Anyways, the zombies deluxe edition is on sale right now, and I was wondering if you'd recommend it solely for the zombies experience? I mostly love playing solo.

    submitted by /u/Maxispierre
    [link] [comments]

    So I got my first tattoo

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Every. Damn. Time.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment