• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies That's ok I didn't want to play anyway

    Call of Duty Zombies That's ok I didn't want to play anyway


    That's ok I didn't want to play anyway

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    Another meme I made, gonna keep rolling them out

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Why are the calling cards never Zombies related?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    In BO3 and BO4, the Zombies calling cards are all just pictures of cartoon animals or other random stuff that has nothing to do with the actual task, or to do with Zombies at all.

    For example, in BO4 the calling card for getting kills with PHD Slider explosions is a picture of an elephant.... why?

    submitted by /u/LiteralTP
    [link] [comments]

    I’m absolutely in love with COD zombies on mobile but I can’t get over how I had two RPDs in a row and spun a THIRD one right after

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Question regarding bo3 and bo4

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:22 AM PST

    I'm having a bit of trouble finding this information- but does anyone know what the best editions of bo3 and bo4 are to buy for zombies?

    submitted by /u/Winter_0w0
    [link] [comments]

    Call Of Duty: The Great War

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:49 AM PST

    Would you like this? A COD game where the great war of Aether is the central focus of the game. In the campaign you play as Pablo Marinus, a Knight in medieval times as you fight your way through the war with the keepers and Primis against the apothicons and the undead. You could even have guns in it due to inter-dimensional 115 fuckery. I think for a story mode that would be badass.

    The zombies mode could pick off where the Chaos Story left off or they could do something new entirely.

    As for multiplayer that's where i'm a bit stumped, do you think people would accept a medieval COD? Personally I think not, but perhaps treyarch could make it work.

    submitted by /u/Dingdangdoodle21
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there a time limit in survival mode on COD Mobile?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Why isn't PATH OF SORROWS giving xp per kill?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    I heard some people say a while back that it gives you melee xp, tried today and it turns out it doesn't give you ANY XP AT ALL.

    WHY?

    filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

    submitted by /u/TacaPicaNessaNovinha
    [link] [comments]

    3D printed a group 935 logo, jug, speed cola, and a double tap that I designed by my self on fusion 360. The 935 logo can be hung on a wall or even a Christmas tree! I need to tweak the settings to get even better quality prints but I’m pretty happy with these. I’m gonna paint all of them

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    'Creating Black Ops III Zombies' Coming February 2020 by PrototypePreservation - First look at Pre-Alpha Characters

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Is it just me or did they spell coming wrong on the red banner

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    Warning: When spinning box on cod mobile

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:07 PM PST

    I advise you to all not at all, I repeat do it near people. They can easily at least as of now steal your gun. I found this out shortly after my raygun got yoinked and I tested it on someone else and can confirm anyone can take weapons from people.

    submitted by /u/Deadhorizonz
    [link] [comments]

    Double XP Playlist in Zombies

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:15 PM PST

    Can we get a rotating 2XP playlist in zombies similar to MP? That would help with public match making and allow for continued attention to all the game modes BO4 has to offer. Can we make it happen u/treyarch_official?

    submitted by /u/TytaniumMan
    [link] [comments]

    COD mobile Zombies PS4 controller issue

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    I'm playing COD mobile Zombies on my Android device and I've connected my PS4 controller to my device via Bluetooth.

    Within the cod mobile app, I've verified the controls and studied the button layout.

    My issue is that when I get into a game, my right joystick doesn't do anything. I'm able to move back and forth, but I can't look around and aim.

    I've also noticed that the shape buttons aren't working properly. X will activate square and other buttons don't work properly.

    Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution?

    submitted by /u/lololthom
    [link] [comments]

    Buff the Havelina AA50 in Zombies!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    Why is it that the Havelina AA50 not only decreases the damage when you Pack-A-Punch it, but it also loses ammo as well??? I don't have a video/screenshot of this myself, but other people have this issue as well and you might as well not PAP the Havelina until this gets fixed (hopefully). Treyarch; please fix.

    submitted by /u/Rex-The-Dark-Hunter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment