• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Well, guess I have to uninstall now.

    Call of Duty Zombies Well, guess I have to uninstall now.


    Well, guess I have to uninstall now.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:07 PM PST

    Look away Eddie

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PST

    A MW field upgrade called Weapon Drop. Nice.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PST

    What if this was a ray gun mark 4 but you could only get it if you played the worst map in the world

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:20 AM PST

    I unlocked Dark Matter without having every weapon gold (Hitchcock pictured below)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Just finished making duel wield raygun mark 2’s, Oh how the zombies would love this! (Also pardon my messy work space)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Something is off about this image...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:19 PM PST

    Not gonna lie this is sick

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:44 PM PST

    Havelina AA50 pack a punch made me lose mag size and reserve ammo

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Black Ops 1 PC private lobbies?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Hi all. Played a ton of blops 1 zombies in high school on Xbox and my friend and I just bought the game on the recent Steam sale to try and play some more together after some years. I had no trouble finding public lobbies to join, but for reasons unknown neither of us could join the other in a private lobby. Tried all sorts of privacy settings, but we were both stuck at the "joining session in progress" screen for at least 5 minutes before we gave up for the night.

    Do these private servers still work on blops 1 PC? Or is there some kind of community run service we could use? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/diabetodan
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished recreating the ray gun

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:48 PM PST

    Found these pretty cool bottle caps on Etsy. Figure this is a decent place to share a cool find.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:19 PM PST

    Why does everyone hate BOTD?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:05 AM PST

    It's not as great as MOTD, not even close. But it still has stellar atmosphere, amazing wonder weapon, almost no alternate zombie types, best crew. But many people seem to rank it bottom, and that says a lot when you think about the fact that DoTn and VoD exists. Why?

    submitted by /u/EYSHot69
    [link] [comments]

    flat Earthers were right all along

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Best Gobblegum/Elixir?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Be sure to include the name, description, and all the benefits the were not included in the in-game description, ex: NDE desc. is revive, or be revived when your near your teammates, but it doesn't say that if you have quick revive on solo, you can still be revived (most players know that but just wanted to make sure), and also maybe say what made you love it. Now this is all in general, so don't base the gobblegum in a certain map or with a certain weapon. Personally, I love the Soda Fountain, which gives you an extra free perk every time you buy a perk (from wunderfizz or normally), and it also removes the perk limit, it has 5 activations. I love it because it's like a perkaholic but it makes you work for it, the concept is so simple yet I love it so much.

    submitted by /u/3thman03
    [link] [comments]

    I regret ignoring gauntlets

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    When unsinkable came out I played it once or twice and went back to classic. I was also aboard the "black ops 4" is bad train but I recently had a falling out with my friend group and since I've been pretty lonely I've had a lot of free time so I revisited black ops 4 and IM HAVING A BLAST with all the new gauntlets. Black ops 4 is a good game. I'm having fun when I'm not going for an EE run. It's good to be back.

    submitted by /u/KeepCalmAtTheRave
    [link] [comments]

    Will You Guys Ever Come Back To BO4?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    I know that mostly everyone hates it with a burning passion, but how many of you will still continue to play it?

    submitted by /u/MercenariusMerc
    [link] [comments]

    I took the wunderwaffe = wunderwaffle meme to the max, read the video description for more important info to understanding the jokes incorporated in the name.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    If you had to pick a bo3 zombies map to play (even Chronicles), and for every round you survive you get another year left to live, which map would you pick. REVELATIONS NOT INCLUDED. But, you can use any gobbles except for power vacuum, and self-med

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:24 PM PST

    My personal choice would be Der Eisendrache. All for bows and using alchemical and having the krm as a secondary makes high rounds an absolute cakewalk. The panzers in the later high rounds do get a little tricky but you can always trap them with the fire bow and krm those suckers and plunger the others if there's more.

    submitted by /u/I_Am_ThatDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Paintjobs are yet again broken

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:11 AM PST

    So after completing TDT's gauntlet without any strike, I applied the sticker on my MX9 but it does not appear in game. I also changed the position of the AO sticker on my Rampart to make it more visible without weapon inspect and same thing. However my Mog still has the IX sticker, probably bc I didn't do anything to it recently.

    Treyarch fixed paintjobs some time ago but seems like they are broken once again.

    tl;dr : if you have paintjobs equipped on certain weapons, don't change them otherwise they will no longer be visible in game.

    submitted by /u/MalicieuxRenard
    [link] [comments]

    Is Black ops 5 going to be on the new next gen hardware or just next gen compatible?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:34 PM PST

    When cod ghosts cane out it was kind of in the middle, as it was able to run on last gen but also next gen with better performance and graphics. Do you think it will be the same kind of thing happening next year?

    submitted by /u/I_Am_ThatDuck
    [link] [comments]

    The characters section on zombies now has Richtofens. It’s apparently not a glitch as one is the same one that’s been there since day one and the other bio talks about how this Richtofen has been to the Great War.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment