• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Got bored so I just sat in a corner and waited to die... Ended up finishing the round...

    Call of Duty Zombies Got bored so I just sat in a corner and waited to die... Ended up finishing the round...


    Got bored so I just sat in a corner and waited to die... Ended up finishing the round...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:28 AM PST

    死の沼 - Shi No Numa

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    A section of the custom zombie map I'm working on. If anyone can help me with scripting and zoning I'd really appreciate it.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:49 PM PST

    Got teleported to the boss fight area in Gorod Krovi by using the Anywhere But Here gobblegum.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    I already completed the easter egg and beat the boss. I was on round 91 when i used the Anywhere But Here gobblegum and got teleported back to the boss fight area. Is this a bug? Or is it legitimate to play in this area after you beat the boss if you want to get a record?

    submitted by /u/DramaLlama999999999
    [link] [comments]

    Daaamn right before i got game with chronicles at 28, i'm pissed off. So i'll post if anyone it's planning into buying it and avoiding to make my same mistake

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    [Question] Does "Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles Deluxe" come with Nuk3town?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    The PlayStation store says that it "includes the full base game, Season Pass, Zombies Chronicles & additional bonus digital content." It doesn't list Nuk3town as any of the "additional bonus content" but I'm wondering if it's included anyway, possibly grouped with the "full base game" or "season pass."

    submitted by /u/KameTrumps
    [link] [comments]

    Winters Howl In Bo3 [PROGRESS UPDATE #3] (BO1 VERSION)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Contracts encourage you to end your game early, and in a game mode about surviving as long as possible that’s a huge problem.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    I know zombies has evolved a bit beyond what it once was but at its core it's still a survival based horde mode. Contracts are great in that they give players an extra thing to work towards, but how they currently work conflicts directly with the survival aspect of the mode.

    At this point I'm sure most people who still play BO4 zombies are at a place where contracts are really the only thing left to do. The fact that once you complete your contracts you have to wait until the game ends to get new ones encourages players to just end or leave their game. Continuing after your contracts are done just feels like a waste of time when you could get rewarded for doing contracts in a new match. It gets really tedious having to end your game on round 12 and start up another just to complete more contracts. Treyarch said they plan on adding qol improvements to zombies and I think this would be a good place to start. Make it so we can theoretically complete all of our contracts in one game. I personally would be much more interested in doing high rounds if I had contracts to complete while I do them. There's many ways they could change contracts to prevent this issue and they would all be better than what we currently have. I'd rather play one long game rather than 3 little ones and I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way.

    submitted by /u/imShockwaveYA
    [link] [comments]

    highest zombies round?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:00 PM PST

    I was wondering what everyone's highest zombies round is and on what map, mine was round 80 on revelations.

    submitted by /u/SlapakinZ
    [link] [comments]

    Buff for Sentry Guns and Claymores

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    The equipment system is dominated by wraith fires, buffing claymores and sentry guns would add more variety to it:

    Claymores

    • Remove explosive damage (deal 75 damage to player -> suicide to use them without PHD)
    • Add the option to pick them up and reposition them, like you could do in BO1 and BO2

    Sentry guns

    • Increase recharge rate considerably (recharges too slowly)
    • Increase durability considerably
    submitted by /u/Hardcore_Survival
    [link] [comments]

    Which COD for zombies?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Which COD should I get if I just wanted to play zombies on PC? which has the best community for mods and maps etc
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/brownie_24
    [link] [comments]

    Which COD to choose?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Hey guys, I've got an Xbox One which is gathering dust most of the time since there are no many games that I`d wanted to play.
    Recently I remembered good old times playing COD BO2 on X360 on split-screen and decided to buy COD just to play zombie mode and there is a deal on Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles Edition on Microsoft store for 24.99$ right now. Is it worth buying or should I buy newer COD? (which one?)

    submitted by /u/rkondratyev
    [link] [comments]

    Every Blundell map since Motd and Origins has been basically the same

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    After perfecting the der riese formula with maps like kino and ascension, EVERY Jimmy Z map felt truly unique from each other.

    The Blundell dick riding was deserved for Motd and Origins, but everything after that is just a rehashed, no-risk formula.

    I just feel like Blundell doesn't get what made zombies fun in the beginning... it was never about the quest/EE... it was about killing some fuckin zombies!

    submitted by /u/eatvenom
    [link] [comments]

    I drew PhD Flopper

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:50 AM PST

    So this is interesting

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    So if y'all remember that lion statue that's in a few of the zombies maps, notably die rise and dead of the night, I just found a Chinese restaurant with a few of those outside, and it was interesting to see them. Anyone else find a few in their town/city?

    submitted by /u/_Sub_Genre_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help :(

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Hello zombi players, i try to find the ix loading screen to have nice walpaper but i can't find it clean.. if someone have it that would be great :)

    submitted by /u/hardwolfred
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Controller Config

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    I recently got BO3 for the PC so I can play custom zombies. I always play on PlayStation before this so even though I can fully play on keyboard and mouse, I just prefer my controller. I hooked it up to my PC and it works for the most part except for when I want to buy something (guns, perks, doors, etc). It still gives me the prompt to Hold E to Buy and for some reason L1 lets me do that instead of Square?? Can anyone please give some advice to help?

    submitted by /u/DeRpYVic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment