• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies I wish the time and date was shown on more maps

    Call of Duty Zombies I wish the time and date was shown on more maps


    I wish the time and date was shown on more maps

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Least played and most played bo4 map

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    I'm just wondering what your guys Least and most played maps are.

    Mine:

    Most Played: Dead Of The Night

    Least Played: Blood Of The Dead

    submitted by /u/guyDDDfieri
    [link] [comments]

    For Black Ops/BO5, they should allow us an option to revert to a classic HUD.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Example: no hit markers, more simplicity, etc.

    BO4/BO3s HUD was too flashy, imo. Personally, it messed with the immersion. An option would be nice for those who prefer a more simplicity.

    submitted by /u/raisensareterrible
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this had already been posted but how did I not know about this till now?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:44 PM PST

    It’s been 4 years since Black Ops 3 Zombies hyped me to the point I had to join this community and reddit in general

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    And damn has it been fun. The most memorable times were of course during the BO3 DLC season when we'd be discussing ciphers, Easter eggs, and teases to future DLC maps. And then Zombies Chronicles later on. Wow, it's been fucking fantastic guys. If you guys were active back then you would've seen me a lot on this sub, to the point that some people thought I worked for Treyarch 😂

    I'm super hyped for BO5's Zombies next year and I really hope it reignites the spark of this sub. It's been a blast my dudes, cheers! 🥂

    submitted by /u/__Corvus__
    [link] [comments]

    Perk-a0Cola light setup

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    Just a talking point on post cycle Ricky from blood

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    So in blood of the dead's ending cutscene Richthofen says that Nikolai will need his souls to defeat doctor monty and in tag it isn't used at all, So I was thinking that was the point of him saying that to be a red herring and because he read the kranorium he sees his future and what he needs to do but nik see what he will need to do as there different for everyone so that's that mean that this was set up to show the difference and make the ending more of a surprise and have a meta feel to it or do you guys think it was used to set something up and have the big fight at the end of tag because o think the first opinion but I wanted to see if anyone else picked up on this and has an opinion on it

    submitted by /u/ghostshot201301
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimis Richtofen gear

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    What are the specs on Ultimis Richtofen's gear (uniform ect.)? Like the name of the hat and coat he is wearing. I'm trying to create a kit for Richtofen for airsoft but I can't find out the name of the stuff he wears.

    submitted by /u/Aktiatiu
    [link] [comments]

    Noob looking for squad

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    So I just got BO2 & BO3 (all maps) and I'm looking for a squad to do my first zombies Easter egg (never done any before) I don't mind which map just want to try and do an Easter egg (PC)

    submitted by /u/ko05012317
    [link] [comments]

    I modeled a revive logo key chains, and I’m going to start printing it tonight, then paint it. Should be cool

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    How would you change Tranzit

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:20 AM PST

    Since Bo4 leaks shows that Treyarch is going to make Zombie Chronicles 2, which is going to include Tranzit, Farm, Town and buried remastered, what are the changes would you do to make Tranzit a much better map that will change the overall experience?

    submitted by /u/Danialdlc
    [link] [comments]

    Mob of the Dead question

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Why does the weasel state that the 'no one escapes alive' text above the electric chairs on the golden gate is his handwriting? When or how did he write it? In a different loop, with blood? And if so, how many loops are we in by the time of the intro cutscene and gameplay of mob of the dead?

    submitted by /u/Flunterwat
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to revisit Zombies after 2 years.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    I was thinking about my gaming career, and I remembered the YEARS I had poured into zombies. It came back to me like a memory I didn't know existed (y'know, like when you remember that mat). I watched some old zombies YouTubers I remembered and I remembered the magical feeling zombies gave me. The feeling you get after grinding through rounds, doing endless setup for the game, and being basically a god in the late game. I decided I needed to play zombies again.

    I used to play zombies on console, so I had BO3 on Xbox One. However, I don't really like to play on console anymore, and I wanted to play on PC. Fortunately, I had a copy of BO2 on PC, and that was just fine to me. I booted up the game and... there was no sound. Nothing I could do would fix it. Fast forward about an hour, when I updated my graphics driver (?) and it was fixed. THANK GOD! Now I could finally play!

    I started a game of Town to test my settings, and... the mouse is being really weird? It was doing some weird acceleration, and so the game was unplayable. Ugh. Fast forward another hour, when I uninstalled Razer Synapse and it was fixed. Now I could actually finally play.

    I booted up my favorite map, which I have poured many days of playtime into in my career: Origins. Old school, BO2 origins. I didn't remember anything, but I was actually doing very well off of just muscle memory. It took me a while, but I built the shield. It was round 10, and even though I wasn't intending on building the fire staff first, but I just happened to get all of those parts first. Not that I ever got to use it. I figured, why not go all the way? I built the ice staff, and I was trying to build the wind staff. I wanted to do the lightning staff, first, but I went to the tank and didn't have enough money.

    As I was leaving the tank, I saw the robot with the piece I was missing (the one that goes through gens 2 & 3) and sprinted over. The foot with the opening was the one over gen 3, which I luckily guessed correctly. Unluckily, I didn't make it in time to get into the footprint across from gen 3. I didn't want to give up, though, as I had waited for my chance to get this part. I sprinted to where I knew the foot went over the trench, shot the foot, and jumped at just the right time to get into the head.

    I celebrated, as I was doing so well for my first time playing zombies in, like, 2 years. I was fully perked out, I had assembled the fire and ice staffs, had all of the parts for the wind staff, and could easily get the lightning staff, and it was only round 10. I left the robot thinking about my plan for what I would do next. However, as soon as I hit "F" to exit the robot, I got a game over screen. I had died, for no reason. In retrospect, this is probably a very well known glitch (origins has a lot), but it really killed me to go through so much effort and then die to BS.

    submitted by /u/IrritableAva
    [link] [comments]

    I actually have no pro friends to play with

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Can we just sit back and enjoy this goodbye video for a franchise that has brought us together old and young, for the past 11 years all of us have just sat down to play zombies, whether it be Nacht or kino or origins etc and do an casual high round or Easter egg. It brought joy that we will miss

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Nixaru’s world record history videos.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:30 PM PST

    Does anyone have a backup or something of the full 26 video playlist? I recently got back into the zombies community and just remembered those videos. I wanted to watch them again but Nixaru (now Vixaria) privated almost every video they posted. I just want help finding some amazing videos I always liked watching regardless of my mood.

    submitted by /u/ExecutiveNebula
    [link] [comments]

    This actually happened before

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    How's BO4 doing now? Should i come back?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:00 PM PST

    When it was first released i was trying to attempt the easter egg on that ix map does is still crash?

    I'm considering of coming back to BO4 Zombies since the new cod zombies mobile game has EE and i really enjoyed it so back to topic, if i were to come back on BO4 And attempt the EE (Solo) on IX will i get the blue screen crash? which was a head ache and also i was this close to beating it when i had to pick up a key up in the sewers i think the game froze which pissed me off on thinking forgetting about bo4 and quitting the ee hunting but now i feel like i must complete what i haven't finished.. what your thoughts fellow BO4 Vets!

    submitted by /u/mw2sullydon
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest Zombies Quiz (Your Questions and Answers)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Hello all! Has anyone else been watching GregFPS's "Hardest Zombies Quiz" videos? Have any of you placed questions? If you did, did he (and guest if so) get them right or wrong? I've submitted many questions and the ones that did get on the videos, these guys can't answer! It's sort of funny. What are some impossible questions you'd give? Leave your questions down below and see if anyone can answer them! (Without having to look up the information hopefully!)

    submitted by /u/dakotahbw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment