• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies When you get the Paralyzer from the box in Buried...

    Call of Duty Zombies When you get the Paralyzer from the box in Buried...


    When you get the Paralyzer from the box in Buried...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Good ol' BO1 Kino Days

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PST

    You could’ve given me literally anything else.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    I have to be honest I made this mistake when I was starting off

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    It was hype at the time, don’t lie

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    Anyone else see this as a kid thinking it was real?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Anybody else get a flashback of BO3?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Do you guys know what this means?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:25 AM PST

    "Morg city's famous Burlesque"

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    No love for WW2 zombies on here?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Black Ops 2 - TranZit Theme Song (Slowed + Reverb)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    Well all need some revive and juggernog in our lives. Loving them ��‍♀️��‍♂️⚰️⛑️������

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Chronicles not working PS4

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    I have the bo3 chronicles edition disc, but the chronicles part isn't there. I got a new PS4 and I got all my other add-ons back no problem but but for some reason it says i don't have chronicles and is only giving me the option to buy it again. Anyone know what's going on and do you know if I can fix it?

    submitted by /u/bbc_bros
    [link] [comments]

    Another BO3 zombies meme I made

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Is Black ops 3 chronicles still popular on Xbox ?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:56 AM PST

    Over the last few weeks I've been craving some classic zombies and I'm just wondering is there still a healthy player base ?

    submitted by /u/Woddie_321
    [link] [comments]

    SoE easter egg

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:29 AM PST

    Looking for 3 people to help with the SoE easter egg on PS4. I know all the buildable stuff and how to upgrade the sword, but I'm unsure on most of the steps. Psn is bigman_yeet

    submitted by /u/hornyniga271466
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the right pack a punch camo? [voyage of despair]

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Should We Have Gotten Newton’s Cookbook by Now?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    I know people will bring up the fact that Newton's Cookbook was added to BO3 in December 2016, but it was added one day after it was announced. NC for BO4 was announced in January 2019, and here we are in December 2019 and it still hasn't been added in, for some reason. Some Youtubers have also brought to light that the Twitter video in which Jason Blundell confirmed NC for BO4 has curiously been deleted, while all the other ones are still up. Treyarch hasn't brought NC up in a while and we're quickly approaching 2020. I'm starting to worry that it's gone the way of Factions....

    submitted by /u/MistuhWhite
    [link] [comments]

    What staff should I go for in origins

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:04 AM PST

    Im currently going for the ice staff but I have never got it yet the furthest I have got was all the pieces so idk wether to keep going on the ice staff or

    submitted by /u/ChirMy
    [link] [comments]

    Hello guys! I found this on Black Ops 3 Kino der toten map. Does it means anything?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Need 2 for the victis ee's on bo2 for ps3, anyone sstill got their's willing?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    I haven't ever gotten to do these ee's in their hey-days so im tryna now, and I got a buddy willing but we need two more. If anyone is willing to join us that'd be greatly appreciated! (And yes, I see the typo in the title, too late to fix it now lmao)

    submitted by /u/RandomStereoTyp3
    [link] [comments]

    What map is your "guilty pleasure"?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:03 PM PST

    Everyone has their favorite map (mine is Gorod Krovi) but what map is your guilty pleasure, the one you keep coming back to despite it not being your favorite? For me its shangri-la: not a perfect map by any means but I still love it anyway and play it often. What map is your guilty pleasure?

    submitted by /u/cumble_bumble
    [link] [comments]

    The zombie mod ending in one of call of dutys

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:53 AM PST

    So once i Heard that in one of cods, afther you watch whole credits there will be zombie mod the things i don't remember in witch and was there something else to do

    submitted by /u/SnajperCat
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanting to play zombies

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:26 AM PST

    I just downloaded the part of BO3 required to play zombies and the zombie chronicles DLC but I can only see SoE on the map selection. Do you need the full base game to be able to play the DLC maps? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Makezu00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment