• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies One of my favorite posters

    Call of Duty Zombies One of my favorite posters


    One of my favorite posters

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Have CoD Mobile developers ever played Zombies before???

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:04 PM PST

    Main brain just shuts off

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    I was playing zestubou no shima the other day and noticed the division 9 logo on one of the zombies. I felt like I needed to make it after I saw it. It’ll be a cool little key chain. I kinda wish they further developed the story of division 9 though

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:49 PM PST

    That's why you use wraith fires

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Best Strat to get 2400 headshots with Welling pistol?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    As the question states, theres some outdated info such as brain bot, so I want to know the most efficient way going about this.

    submitted by /u/8OctarianTrooper8
    [link] [comments]

    Best looking map?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    In your opinion, what do think is the best looking map in and zombies game? For me it's tag der toten. The sunset and the snow make a really cool contrast that I love.

    submitted by /u/rushmn
    [link] [comments]

    It took until round 87 for me to get monkeys from the box on Tag Der Toten.....

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:26 PM PST

    I'm trying to level up all the weapons from the box so I'm just running around in spawn getting kills and headshots and then trading in the empty weapons at the end of the round if necessary. I'd say on the very low end I've hit the box enough to move it once per round, but it's probably more like 2 box moves each round.

    I thought I remembered monkeys being on the map going into the game so I planned on taking them from the box when they came up. Honestly I just thought that I was misremembering them being on the map because for hundreds of box spins they never appeared.

    Then I'm spinning the box at the end of round 87 and they finally pop up in the box. What in the ever living fuck is up with that? It's so ridiculous for that to happen. It's bad enough that we get 10 DLC weapons per base weapon in the box now, but for that to happen is ridiculous. Statistics would say that someone also received monkeys 10 spins in a row so it averages it out but I'd like to see maybe a guarantee that you see everything from the box by the time it's moved 50 times...lol or more like 20. Holy shit, thankfully I wasn't really too worried about having them.

    submitted by /u/TheMullHawk
    [link] [comments]

    Help with SOE EE (PS4)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Hi, me and two other guys need a fourth guy for the SOE EE. Please be at least prestige 1 lvl 15. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Btech_Jesus
    [link] [comments]

    Interent kept screwing me over in this solo run and I barely reached Round 30 with the god awful Double Tap and yet still only received 3 Tank Dempsey shards...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:07 AM PST

    BO2 and BO1 for ps3. Are the zombie matches still active on ps3 for both BO2 and BO1?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:48 AM PST

    I started watching old gameplays of people playing zombies for bo2 AND bo1, and I started getting nostalgic. I remember those fun days of playing with people on zombies. Are they still active? Without hackers? It has been a long time, and I apologize for not knowing these things.

    submitted by /u/asian_hifi
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Motd round 46 and having two big issues. My first is the hells redeemer. Do you not get drops with it or something?. And my other issue is walking zombies. Does anyone know why they're still walking? I thought they stopped at round 10 tops not 46. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/TheFinalAcc746
    [link] [comments]

    Simple guide on Orogins

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:21 AM PST

    Never played this map but seems like a huge amount to take in is there any useful guides out there or general tips and tricks I could get thanks.

    submitted by /u/ImOnANewLevelz
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what this calling card is?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Different PAP camo than usual

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Different PAP camo than usual

    I was playing IX and when I pap'd my AN-94 for the final time, I got a pap camo from a different map. Does anyone know why that is?

    https://preview.redd.it/d9owiaszck241.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=fe6f42fee3d5a5a2f299547ea600f7df318ff277

    submitted by /u/gununar
    [link] [comments]

    So, a while back I decided to review every Treyarch map. I intended to have gameplay but, wouldn't you know, capturing devices cost big money, so here's the audio for part one, covering WaW and BO1

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Highest Rounds?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    Dark matter stages

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Treyarch please change the dark matter stage requirements on weapons like the Bowie knife, welling and trebuchet. It's very difficult if not impossible to get the last stage on these guns.

    P.s if you'd also add a reward for getting dark matter on all modes that'd be nice too :)

    submitted by /u/MSF_Mather
    [link] [comments]

    Not played Tag however need a lore question answered

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:42 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I haven't played Tag der toten yet, due to recently moving house, but i remembered how Richtofen's actions in dimension 2210 were discussed in alpha omega. Was anything discussed about this event in tag? either through the ending cutscene, or intro, or ANYTHING? I'd like to avoid as many spoilers as possible too, if that's possible <3

    Thank you all :)

    submitted by /u/pizayumyum
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to listen to the version of Ace of Spades used in the Gorod Krovi intro?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:31 PM PST

    Weird niche question yeah but the version they used in GK has a slightly different sound to the studio album release and I can't find it anywhere apart from the GK intro itself. I'd love to be able to listen to it in full without hearing "THIS WAS PART OF YOUR PLAN RICHTOFEN?" or "THERE, HE'S GOT A PARACHUTE"

    submitted by /u/7Mac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment