• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies I thought it was only a myth!!!

    Call of Duty Zombies I thought it was only a myth!!!


    I thought it was only a myth!!!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    The time has come! Very few in this world get to take this walk to the light at the end of the tunnel and hear/feel the heartache from the crew who didn't get to make it out with Sam and Eddie. Never have I had emotional feelings for a game like this one ������‍♂️��‍♀️������‍♂️������

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:21 PM PST

    I think that's the right period for a repost

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:10 PM PST

    Favorite Boss Zombie?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:26 PM PST

    What's your guys favorite Boss Zombie in Cod Zombies History? Mine is the Panzer Soldat. I love his design and he's tough, but not unfair to fight.

    submitted by /u/joeslick06161995
    [link] [comments]

    We got lore answers for every map except die rise

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:18 AM PST

    honestly this map makes the least sense, why was the tower/pylon there of all places?. why were the building cut in half and flipped ontop of itself.
    this map had no explation other than yea we need the tower, where everywhere else was somewhat special due to either some kind of mythology or science experiments going on.

    feels like this map got cheated.

    submitted by /u/youneedtogrowupson
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Warden... dick

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    A rabbit hole of nostalgia

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    So I stumbled onto zombie videos on YouTube today which lead me down a deep rabbit hole of nostalgia. It kind of got me feeling down to be honest. I don't think I'm ever going to find a game like COD zombies that I love so much ever again.

    I played zombies all the way back to WAW and kind of grew up through the trilogy while growing up in real life to my late teens when BO3 ended and I went off to college. I used to watch youtubers like yoteslaya and as I've grown older drifted away from those friends I played zombies with.

    Even things like dlc leaks and zombie map rumours were so entertaining when zombies was at its peak and everyone was playing it frequently. I just have great memories around zombies. I remember having great laughs with friends or the excitement from getting home from school and playing the new dlc map for the first time. I remember the accomplishment I felt having a late Friday night and reaching my first round 80.

    There was something special about zombies, maybe its just me looking back fondly onto a time when I had no responsibilities or pressures but I'm just thankful I got to grow up playing it. I'm sure many of you can relate.

    submitted by /u/wherearemyearphones
    [link] [comments]

    The giant Easter egg song won’t activate, but I swear I’m doing it right?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    So the song is activated by holding the action button in the 3 bones in the containers? 2 in the animal testing corridor and the other near teleporter B, I've tried it so many times but it just doesnt work for me, a guy activated it in another game earlier so I know it does work, what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/JSurri96
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get banned from a random player modding in a public match?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    This was on BO3 PC. The player started turning on mods that affected me (like XP boosting for the entire server) near the end of the match. Got an insane amount of XP and lvls from killing just one zombie before I realized what was going on and left. The problem is that I think the guy was actually modding at the very start of the match but I just didn't realize it. There was another person with us and he commented on how his weapons were leveling up so fast and asked if it was because of him. My weapon kits are already maxed out so I wouldn't have seen it on my screen. At that point I was watching a stream so I wasn't exactly paying attention and didn't piece his two comments together.

    submitted by /u/Someguy363
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas custom 2k19

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    Hey I was wondering the best christmas maps this year I wanna try and play a bunch let me know what your favorites of this year are looking like

    submitted by /u/sith_maker44
    [link] [comments]

    Etheral razor bug? In public match it inconsistently 1 shot lunges around round 20 with bowie knife, I die around round 30 buy all perks again and its a 1 shot again in mid 30's. Solo is a consistent 50

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment