• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Voyage of despair vibes

    Call of Duty Zombies Voyage of despair vibes


    Voyage of despair vibes

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    just doing his job

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:34 PM PST

    One of my favorite quotes of all time

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:59 PM PST

    What happened to the youtuber TheRelaxingEnd?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Been away from zombies content creators for quite some time now and I just recently stumbled upon his channel again and found he is doing unboxing videos? whats up with that?

    submitted by /u/TheAlmightyVENOM
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry About Horrible Quality, But This Moment Of “Nah, I’ll Make It!” Was Just Too Funny.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:46 PM PST

    So I’m planning to buy Zombies Chronicles for the Steam Winter Sale but I don’t know if my Lenovo 330 can run it?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:20 AM PST

    I'm fairly new to PC gaming entirely due to educational needs and I still don't know the technicalities of the specifications. I saw the Minimum Specs and I have been finding any reason to hope that it would run fairly smoothly. I frankly don't care about the MP and Campaign and only care about Zombies. Help a bruh out.

    These are the specs: STORAGE1 TB HDD PROCESSORIntel Core i3 (8th Gen) Processor DISPLAY15.6" (39.62 cm) display, 1920 x 1080 px RAM4 GB DDR4 RAM CLOCKSPEED2.2 Ghz PROCESSORIntel Core i3-8130U (8th Gen) GRAPHIC PROCESSORIntel UHD 620

    submitted by /u/FoxholeNorman1944
    [link] [comments]

    Here's something I've noticed

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:09 AM PST

    In WaW, Dempsey was a marine in WWII, he went to nacht first, and the game over song for that is Lullaby for a Deadman. Technically, Primis and Ultimis final time in zombie killing was Alpha Omega. And the game over song for that was Lovesong for a Deadman. Do you notice it?

    submitted by /u/HamsterGaming76_2
    [link] [comments]

    So I was bored during economics...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    Am I wrong when I say that this is a pretty human-sized gap?? Can't any of the MOTD characters fit through here???

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    What guns to carry in shadows of evil

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:21 AM PST

    I was playing shadows of evil and i have never had a perkaholic in soe so i tried it and played a full match and i usually carry apothicant servant and haymaker pap so when i had perkaholic i had mule kick so i wanted to know what should i carry in my mule kick spot.

    submitted by /u/smarteggplant1
    [link] [comments]

    Call of the Dead is my favorite map of all time, and I've been on the hunt for one of these posters and can't find one. Can anyone let me know where to look or if you potentially have one? Thanks!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:57 PM PST

    Bo3 graphics vs bo4!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:05 PM PST

    Anyone know why bo4 graphics look so dry and blurry compared to crispy bo3 graphics? Even though bo4 is a much newer game??! Playing on a regular ps4.

    submitted by /u/maxedom
    [link] [comments]

    Things changes... maybe

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Hi guys! I just re-installed black ops 4 after two or three month i deleted it and... nothing changed. I mean, the new gauntlet, but it is just one. Hard mode for the others? And i see that factions aren't still in the game (now i'm sure they won't even come) and, of course, can't find a public match (lack of players). Wondering why i uninstalled it...

    submitted by /u/KrikoTV
    [link] [comments]

    Something needs to be done about the low quality content on here.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    I am just trying to have a civil discussion here, please do not remove this. Something has to be done about the low quality posts here. In the last few months, this average quality of this subreddit has plummeted. Obviously BO4 is done so there's no new maps to talk about, but there's so many awful quality memes that used to be deleted, but now are completely ignored by the mods.

    There is currently a meme at the top of the front page right now which is severely low quality. https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/e99kvw/just_wait_for_the_dogs/

    This meme isn't even original, it's a stolen repost from someone over a year ago. When the meme was originally posted, it was removed for being low quality and going against the rule. https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/a28tcc/m14_gang_for_life/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    This is just one of many examples of low quality posts that are being allowed here, explicitly against the subreddit rules. I do my duty, I report posts that break rules but most of the time nothing happens.

    What can we do about this? Do we need more mods to help out? Do we just get rid of the low quality rule altogether?

    submitted by /u/Defgnw
    [link] [comments]

    I neeeeed ZC 2!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    Treyarch..... Come on! This cryptic bull shit around the future of black ops 4 is getting old.

    I paid over $100 for this game and I just want to know if there will be a ZC 2!

    It sucks being left in the dark and wondering whether or not the devs are even considering doing it.

    Just give us an answer! Yes or no. Ugh. Tired of waiting.

    submitted by /u/lololthom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment