• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Ray Gun Mark II 3D Model (Feat. Lil Ray)

    Call of Duty Zombies Ray Gun Mark II 3D Model (Feat. Lil Ray)


    Ray Gun Mark II 3D Model (Feat. Lil Ray)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    [BO3] And it was my first time getting that far ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:56 PM PST

    I built Ray gun in Minecraft. What du you think?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:38 AM PST

    My heart was going ppsh speed, this was like my 6th attempt at the Tag Easter egg and I had never gotten this far. My thumb slipped on the d-pad (I think) and caused this to happen. Luckily I still completed it!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    I miss how they used to name pap'd weapons before

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Round 99 completed in 2:15 min. Fastest strat i've ever seen and no footage of it anywhere smh

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    I did it, very epic

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Five/Classified actual spawn area in the real pentagon

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    This is the equivelant of high rounding on old zombies games and your weapon shot not registering resulting in your death.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:34 AM PST

    3rd Map Down. Shi No Numa is forever a Classic (WaW)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    So over the past few months me and my friends have been trying to complete all of BO3's easter eggs, I cant believe we got this far but today we finally managed to beat gorod krovi after a lot of rage, only revelations remains now. Just wanted to say what an amazing experience these eggs have been.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Ix fire bowls ee possible progress

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    In the ra alter room on the balcony theres another bowl, possibly this is the 9th bowl, you cant lit it directly from ra but i saw that you can see this bowl from the danu alter room window and you can hit it if you throw the wraith fire above the wall when looking directly into the sun- which cant be a coincidence given that a: ra is the god of sun and b: we already have the wraith fire throw for odin boat which is the same. i was busy doing my contracts and got downed before i tested it. But i am 100 precent sure this bowl isnt a random one given all the circumstances. now its worth mentioning that when you look outside the windows facing the crowd of the alter rooms you can see a set of lit bowls with like 1 or 2 unlit bowls at the end,about those im not sure they are related and reachable but i figuered it was worth mentioning. I hope this information will turn out useful, and any help/progress/ideas i would love for you to share. Ps:English is not my first language so i hope im clear and understood.

    submitted by /u/Danielissar
    [link] [comments]

    when you catch your boss trying to steal the plans to the MPD

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Would anyone be interested in helping me do AE EE

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    I've done it before Ik all the steps by heart expect door part lol, I am trying to beat my PB of 1.5 hours (1 hour 30 min) I am on Xbox please lmk if you would be Interested in doing so with me !! Thank you all !!

    submitted by /u/michael__nasr
    [link] [comments]

    Can you do SOE solo and get the gate worm?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Ive been out of the loop for a while with zombies (I haven't touched the game mode since Tag Der Toten), but I swapped to PC from PS4 and got BO3 and it's maps and I want to complete the easter eggs. I beat the other maps solo, but I had seen some stuff about beating SOE solo and was wondering if its possible bc I have no one to help with a 4 player egg.

    submitted by /u/TheSlayer6952
    [link] [comments]

    Which zombies map in Bo3 is the biggest?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    I recently got all of the dlc except revelations on bo3 and i realized all of the maps are huge,

    I'd personally rate them like this in length and width also without the chronicles maps and the giant

    Der eisendrache

    Shadows of evil

    Gorod krovi

    Zetsubou no shima

    Most likely my answer don't really count for ZnS and Gorod krovi cause i have barely played those map but for the other i have played them alot also i don't have revelations so i didn't put it on there but please i would like to know which map actually is the biggest.

    submitted by /u/flipfortress
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best black market weapons for zombies?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:00 AM PST

    Basically title. I almost have enough reserve crates to trade them in for a pick-a-weapon bribe. Which one should I get?

    submitted by /u/DeltaForce3011
    [link] [comments]

    How would you like to see the ZC2 maps, Remade or Remastered?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:32 PM PST

    Personally, most of ZC1 just doesn't do it for me anymore once the nostalgia factor wears off and all I'm left with is a pretty map with little substance added. The Aether maps from BO4 was just what I was looking for in terms of an old map brought into the current era of zombies, new areas, plenty of side ee's and enough change to differentiate it from its original counterpart.

    submitted by /u/strangedoc22
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite wonder weapon?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    So, what is everyones favorite wonder weapon in Zombies?

    For me there have been many good ones in the past with the Thundergun and Wavegun being two of my favorites.

    Also outside of wonder weapons which guns do you tend to lean towards when playing zombies? I used to love using the AN-94 Back in Black Ops 2 but for me my all time favorites are the Galil and Famas from Black Ops 1. They were amazing in the early rounds and you definitely weren't dissapointed when you Pack-A-Puched them!

    submitted by /u/Jack17HD
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Spork

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    In BO4 BoTD I need to break the water tower after filling the tub with blood, but I don't seem to be able to break it, I broke it once but I wasn't quite sure of what I did, can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/King_Midas_II
    [link] [comments]

    Bo1 Shang monkeys need to be fixed.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:47 PM PST

    After round 40 these guys do not come if you get a power up, they will scream/get excited and such, but they will not come. This is obviously unintentional and needs to be fixed. Sometimes it will bug out and they will come. Just was on 73 on shang when a monkey came out of literally nowhere and took my max ammo and caused me to die. A 10 hour game, lost due to a bug, Treyarch has always put this map to the side as well as other challenging maps due to how frowned upon they are and after 8 years still havent bothered to fix this bug.

    submitted by /u/ActuallyFuryYT
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite 2XP

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Recently returned to BO4 and noticed that the current 2XP doesn't seem to be expiring anytime soon? Has anyone got an answer to this?

    submitted by /u/TheDannyGreen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment