• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Unpopular Opinion: World at War zombies PaP camo was better than any other cod

    Call of Duty Zombies Unpopular Opinion: World at War zombies PaP camo was better than any other cod


    Unpopular Opinion: World at War zombies PaP camo was better than any other cod

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:30 AM PST

    Which of these 4 guns should i get?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    hmph, how rare is this?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Got my rofflewaffles shirt yesterday! I can finally be that duck

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    The Giant Strategy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    I've come up with a decent strategy for an easy setup on The Giant. First, knife zombies (5 shots to the leg and a knife|typically stop knifing by round four|) and unlock the door right from pack-a-punch (if you're facing pap) get "In Plain Sight" Gobblegum, buy the Kuda. (You will attack with this now) Unlock the doors required to turn on the power from there. Open the gate to the catwalk teleporter. Buy the Bowie Knife (you will attack with this now). Get jug, link the teleporters, get a better weapon/double pap Kuda. Usually by the time the Bowie Knife wears down, you'll be set to go. Camp on the catwalk. Have fun!

    submitted by /u/Neurosword
    [link] [comments]

    I recently started to play revs more and I upgraded this weapon for the first time and I actually didn't check out any vid or anything but I sorta knew the areas that I should be looking on and it was a fun and a sketchy process ��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    It’s crazy that black ops 4 got me to stop caring about the story of one of my favorite game series of all time.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:59 PM PST

    Jesus dude I just got done watching a compilation of all the zombies cutscenes from W@W to bo4. The origins intro and the ZnS outro literally gave me shivers, shit was cool af.

    But then they went and fucked it all up. When the video got to the bo4 cutscenes I couldn't have cared any less than I did at that point. I never even bothered to watch the Alpha Omega ending or the TDT ending until just now.

    It's actually depressing. I've been playing zombies for like 8 years at this point (started with Kino) so zombies has literally been a major part of my life. I have so many memories with this series. From playing Kino for the first time to playing Tranzit with my brother and father to completing the ZnS Easter egg, which was my first ever. I was so excited during the build up to bo4 too. I would get so excited anytime any news came out involving bo4.

    And at launch, things were great. I was loving BotD and Classified. The ending of BotD was, IMO, the best zombies cutscene of all time. Classified built up the hype I had for the upcoming "Great War" map. This map was supposed to be the culmination of this story that had been going on for 10+ years.

    But then they tried to get me to care about a new story. Which was an alright story, don't get me wrong, but they left me at this bigass cliffhanger in Classified and then told me to fuck off until DLC3 came out almost 8 months later. 8 months of waiting.

    By the time it finally came out, I had already moved on. I moved on to other games and hell, other things in my actual life. I'd forgotten about zombies. And then they took a fat shit on any excitement I had left by releasing two remakes (IMO alpha omega is a remake of blackout nuke town instead of nuketown zombies). Not only that, they didn't (or couldn't) make actual CGI cutscenes.

    I didn't envision the grand finale of the zombies storyline to be a relatively tame map. I envisioned a battlefield. I wanted to play as the four heroes I had gotten to love over the past 8 years. I wanted the staffs to come back in even greater glory. I wanted a Great War map where we killed Monty and got to see our heroes finally relax. And most of all, I expected it to have a cutscene animated with motherfucking CGI, and to have an actual satisfying ending.

    Add this to a general feeling of Treyarch not even caring about zombies. We didn't get the ability to earn a tier skip until well into the games life cycle, and we didn't get reserves until later. Hell, we still can't even progress tiers in the pass beyond the two tier skips. Factions were never added despite being promised several times. We were promised crazy new character customization options and yet we only got the ability to add a few facepaints, which you can also do in multiplayer and blackout. FOR FUCKS SAKE, WE DIDNT STILL DONT EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE THE FACEPAINTS OF THE ULTIMUS CHARACTERS UNTIL JUST RECENTLY! We only got four new perks and none of them are good. The game was also buggy as fuck. The BotD EE crashing was such a meme but it was also a major problem. The Classified EE couldn't even be completed without for a while.

    So now as far as I'm concerned, revelations is the final canon map and bo4 is non-canon.

    Edit- Edited out a mistake

    submitted by /u/equalrightsfan594
    [link] [comments]

    That was a close one

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    Should I fresh start in zombies? (BO3)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:23 AM PST

    I just hit prestige 10 in BO3 zombies. The weapon kit glitch is still in the game and I am considering doing a fresh start so I can fix all my weapons.

    I'm kinda on the fence about it though, because I maxed out the levels of every single weapon in the weapon kits as well as completing most of the challenges in zombies (I still need the gobblegum masters calling card).

    I don't want to throw years of progress in the trash, but I want to be able to customize my weapons again. I don't know what I should do.

    submitted by /u/Thdctatr
    [link] [comments]

    I got the “Everybody Freeze!” trophy when I did not even have the Tundra Gun, but my teammate did. Why am I getting trophies for things my teammates are doing?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:16 AM PST

    My teammate during pubs was using the Tundra Gun, I didn't have one, and suddenly the trophy popped up. Was this meant to happen, or is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/Crazyspideyfan
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Help! Can’t download maps from season pass for Black Ops 3

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Okay, now to describe the issue. My downloads tell me that the download for the Eclipse and Descent DLCs are complete, but when I highlight them and press X to Start them, a message is displayed reading "Cannot use the content. To use the content, purchase it from the PlayStation store". I used to share accounts with a person who owns the season pass, but not anymore. When I start the game itself and enter the Private Game menu for Zombies, green download arrows are displayed next to the map titles.

    submitted by /u/WhiteWolfWarden
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows of evil highround I'm proud of

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Stingray or AN-94?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:04 AM PST

    I'm considering saving for a pick a weapon bribe. I've been intending to get the stingray, but I've heard the AN-94 is also very good. Which should I get?

    submitted by /u/proskilz327
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies in spaceland easter egg; best wonder weapon

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Hi, I have been working on this easter egg for a long time and have been seeing more and more that the headcutter is really good against the alien boss. I remember reading that this was nerfed? Is this the case or is it still the best wonder weapon to build for the boss fight?

    submitted by /u/soopakitteh
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Perk Locations theory for ZC2 Buried.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:58 PM PST

    (I'm just saying IF Black Ops 4 gets a Zombies Chronicles 2, no one knows for sure yet)

    Where do you guys think the 4 Perk Locations for Buried would be?

    My guesses are-

    -Brew: In the spot where original Quick Revive used to be. [when first sliding down from spawn]

    -Cola: In the classic camping spot where Juggernog once stood.

    -Soda: This one I'm having a difficult time thinking of where they would put it. The Soda Perk Machine would possibly be where Speed Cola, Mule Kick, Vulture Aid or Double Tap 2.0 once were.

    -Tonic: Without a doubt, the Tonic Perk Machine is sitting in the back of the maze, inside the gazebo where Stamin-Up once was.

    submitted by /u/wonders_art
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I not getting the “God Mask” on Revelations?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:06 AM PST

    First of all, I'm happy to see we made it to 200k members! Love seeing this community grow and evolve.

    I'm posting because I have absolutely no idea why the "God Mask" isn't spawning in. It's currently round 56 and I have done everything every tutorial has told me to do. I've killed everything (including margwas) in the stomach acid with the green mist, not in the green mist, not in the stomach acid with the green mist, etc... it's just not spawning in. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ih8mosquitos
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Zombies Chronicles DLC graphically superior to previous BO3 maps?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    I was watching a YouTube video ranking the maps from Zombies Chronicles, and it was said that the jungle visuals from Shangri La remastered was superior to those of Zetsubou No Shima, explained by the fact that it came out a year later.

    Is there any truth to this? Is The Giant a less visually impressive remaster than the maps from Zombies Chronicles?

    submitted by /u/Shalan44
    [link] [comments]

    New Starting Weapons?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    I'd LOVE to see Kap, Daemon, Rampage, Switchblade, Escargot to start with since they're all low damage new guns. Some changes always make for great fun. That'd also add some potential for treyarch to add Mauser C96 and M1911 to the game for us to choose from. I'm okay if they make it only selectable if you have the weapons since we can earn them now.

    Idk if the game will ever get updated again but these seems like good changes to be made. I'm no more complaining about the gameplay since it is what it is

    submitted by /u/mgumusada
    [link] [comments]

    Gobblgum glitch

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:19 PM PST

    I literally was just playin der eisendrache on pc and i had used my last use of anywhere but here, so then after i teleport i can see that i can use it again. So then i use it again and instead of teleporting away i can't attack anymore i lose all of my weapons i will try and get a picture.

    submitted by /u/flipfortress
    [link] [comments]

    Whatever happened to the COD Zombies Playing Cards?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    They were announced and even given away to some lucky people, but never officially released, where can I get them, I really want them

    submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment