• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies When you open a door in moon

    Call of Duty Zombies When you open a door in moon


    When you open a door in moon

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    This image will bring back the pain and downs you’ve forgotten

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Zombies Marathon! (1 Question tho)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:56 AM PST

    Who’s Who must return! If this amazing perk isn’t in Black Ops 5 I will literally consume Treyarch whole. How could they scrap this god like perk? It was so useful. Quick Revive definitely doesn’t out due it.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    I’ve finally got over my fear of playing solo

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    Gotta love bein sleep deprived and fucking stupid

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    I created Call of Duty Zombies VR

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:28 PM PST

    Fondest Zombies Memory

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Remember when School just ended and you hurry home or to a friends house to play this new game mode zombies. Playing Nacht for the first time staying up past your bedtime because you were having too much fun. I did that when zombies first came out. Then 10 years later, the final map Tag Der Toten comes out. Still in school I ran home to my friends house with as much excitement as I did when it first came out. Just thought I have to share this cause of how much I love zombies and this community. :) just wondering what's your fondest memory.

    submitted by /u/the_guy_on_the_lefts
    [link] [comments]

    Origins richtofen: don’t betray us by becoming a zombie and giving the aether storyline a bad ending ultimis richtofen:

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    BO4 Prestige Master

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    What's the point of having custom prestige master icons in BO4 if they don't even show up when you level up? It just shows the default prestige master emblem. In BO3 it would show your chosen one, and it was a lot better. Could this be fixed? Also, I think that every Prestige Master level should award you 50 Nebulium Plasma, as it would incentivise people to level up a lot more, and people could use the Tungsten Tripler special offer a lot more.

    u/treyarch_official u/FoxhoundFPS

    submitted by /u/isaacscott935
    [link] [comments]

    Had one guy in the game withoht monkeys who desperately wanted them. So we became 3 of the most toxic friends we could possibly be

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:25 PM PST

    Shadows of Evil:Getting PaP and Eggs Round 1 possible with 4 Players?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Alright so I know that PaP round one is easily possible. However I've been experimenting with beast mode a lot lately and have been wondering if it's possible to unlock the egg wall in the underground as well as unlocking PaP. I've been thinking that maybe Waterfront is our best chance but, i'm hoping you guys can give me suggestions to test and experiment with. Shoot them at me :)

    submitted by /u/RandyAura
    [link] [comments]

    Think it’s time for another attempt?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Another ZC2 leak? Whoops!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Another ZC2 leak? Whoops!

    I swear it's always the Spanish/Brazilian voice actors leaking things by accident. Like that other voice actor that accidentally confirmed the original zombie chronicles.

    https://preview.redd.it/3utbmdeacq541.png?width=401&format=png&auto=webp&s=841f5695ba847bacf416d63a5cf1dafe8aa51d61

    Spanish Voice Actor for Misty ^^^^^^

    Question: you record anything else about Misty with Treyarch other than Tag der Toten? : cccc

    Reply: I do not know what you're talking about 🙈

    (Insert arrogant replies about ZC2 below)

    (Kinda expecting them because I know how toxic the reddit can get lol)

    submitted by /u/Nanikos
    [link] [comments]

    Double XP, weapon XP and plasma are out right now.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Double XP, weapon XP and plasma are out right now, not sure how long it will stay though.

    Just letting ye know incase you wanted to level a gun from weapon bribes or something.

    submitted by /u/staroregon
    [link] [comments]

    I found this in Zestabo anyone know what it means

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    Told girlfriend to use super because I was out of ammo and this happened... (was about to prestige too)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Best Strategy for Call of the Dead?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    I just got Call of the Dead again and I want to get better at it. Any suggestions for how I should go about it would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LordLudicrous
    [link] [comments]

    Dead of the Night texture bugs

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:05 AM PST

    Does anyone else get really annoying texture bugs in the trees in the cemetery in the Dead of the Night DLC for BOPS 4 Zombies? It's really distracting and it's been like that for me for a while. Several months, at least.

    submitted by /u/Henry_Thrasher
    [link] [comments]

    Maps in real life

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    I'm interested in knowing where and what the Treyarch Zombies maps are based on in real life, and which ones are the best to visit. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SuperSaqer
    [link] [comments]

    Was just wondering

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    I was on de on round 35 just on my phone I look up and I got knocked by an invisible zombie which I couldn't kill or see I'm confused someone explain please

    submitted by /u/XReactionsOG
    [link] [comments]

    What does it take to play all zombie maps?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    So I am challenging myself to do a complete speedrun of all the COD Zombies maps ever. I do not own any Treyarch COD games when I switched from PS4 to PC about a year ago.

    Now in the Christmas steam sale I can get Black Ops III Zombies Deluxe for 50% off, which is great I guess, after I would love to play some custom zombies like back in the good ol' WaW days. And then I will get BO4 with all the DLCs. But it does not include all zombie maps as far as I am concerned!

    Basically from BO2 I am missing Die Rise, Buried, MOTD, Nuketown Zombies, and Tranzit

    BO1 I am missing Five, CoTD, [I dont have to play Dead Ops Arcade do I? :( ]

    I want to know if any custom zombies maps have successfully recreated any of the maps I am missing INCLUDING the easter eggs so that no single penny is wasted if I have to buy BO1 or 2.

    Thank you guys!

    P.S. Can it be done solo? If I remember correctly the Tranzit easter egg cannot be done alone, so I might bring in a friend with me lol

    submitted by /u/DCVReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Done it. Managed to pull off a Zets Solo EE by Round 6

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment