• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies You may not like me, Dr Monty. But you can't deny, I've got style.

    Call of Duty Zombies You may not like me, Dr Monty. But you can't deny, I've got style.


    You may not like me, Dr Monty. But you can't deny, I've got style.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:26 AM PST

    I think this is the best I've ever done in Oranges.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Made it to the Big 50 on Call of the Dead After 3 failed attempts. Still my favorite map of all time!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:47 PM PST

    incredible luck or skill?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Second Oracle

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Well that's new.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    I had an idea before black ops 4 was revealed

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Instead of the chaos story they make something like mob of the dead but it's not connected to the aether story

    So every new map that isn't aether related is a map that tells a whole story in just one map

    I really wanted them to do something like that

    Like imagine getting a new story every dlc that ends in just one map

    • it adds the benefit that if the community didn't like a story doesn't mean they will dislike the other maps

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/omarrabide
    [link] [comments]

    quick high round strats for blops3

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    im trying to hit level 1000 in blops3 zombies cause i love the maps but i dont want to play for 8 hours+ i have been doing the verrückt kitchen strat but i dont have the giant to do the cat walk and spawn room strat any tips for me (also im 9th perstige)

    submitted by /u/Miserable-Ferret
    [link] [comments]

    unpopular opinion: The Sliquifier from Die Rise is the best and most underrated wonder weapon

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:35 PM PST

    Many people disliked Die Rise for its map structure and gameplay, but also the wonder weapon sliquifier didn't receive to much love from the community. For many players this weapon seemed to be useless, it has like 40 shots and it can make you slip of the map.

    Me as a high round player on zombies, I see this weapon as one of the best in COD zombies because of its capabilities.I'll explain: If you shoot the sliquifier at a zombie, it kills him and creates a purple explosion, which if there's a zombie nearby it acts like a chain reaction and the zombie next to him explodes as well. Now as long as you have zombies nearby this chain reaction will keep on going and going. If you combine this with a good training spot with fast spawn rate such as the Chinese restaurant you have a very good high round strategy.This requires a lot of skill but if you manage to train half circles from one end to the other end of the room, you scoop up the zombies and add them to your pack and they keep this chain reaction going, there is no limit on how many zombies you can kill with a single shot, so technically if you don't make any mistake while training you can do the entire round with one shot of the sliquifier. Something like this has never been brought back in any zombies map.

    Originally, when you shot the sliquifier into a horde of zombies it would create a purple puddle on the floor, where zombies would slip and fall if the ran over it, making it difficult to train, but the puddle would disappear after 10 seconds and only the chain reaction would keep going. Realizing how powerful this was, Treyarch made a patch and now every time a zombies dies from this chain reaction it creates a new puddle, so the weapon is basically useless for training.

    Luckily there is glitch to undo this patch and have the sliquifier back at its original state, very few people know about it.If you guys are interested i can make a thread on how to undo the patch, it's something you do in game, and it takes literally 2 minutes.

    Tell me what you think about this underrated wonder weapon, share your thoughts and experiences.

    EDIT: Here's how to undo the patch: (I know it sounds very strange and fake but TRUST ME it works)

    So you guys remember where the chinese restaurant is, next to that there's this broken slide where you could slide down.
    Standing at the top of the slide, to the left there's a big yellow Chinese sign. Stand there, and shoot 3 full rounds of the sliquifier at the sign without moving.

    This will break the patch and make the sliquifier exactly as it was on release.
    Btw there are a couple of videos explaining an alternate way of breaking the patch, but they are way more complicated. :)

    submitted by /u/Sxzen
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do first?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    So have Black Ops 3 with my rank at 350 (or somewhere around there) and Black Ops 4 with my rank at 790 (again somewhere around there) What should I do first to Max Prestige, Black Ops 3 or Black Ops 4?

    I know that's a huge gap in between Black Ops 3 350-1000, but if you go for Black Ops 3 what's the best map in order to rank up?

    NOTE: I have all the maps as well so any suggestions are open!

    submitted by /u/DoubleS0314
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally joined a hacked lobby in BO3 Zombies. What now?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Just joined a lobby on Nacht Der Untoten and started playing up until round 10 or so. A loading bar and text showed up on my HUD saying that it was unlocking challenges. I disconnected immediately but it was too late. I'm now master prestige level 1000 with everything unlocked. Will Treyarch reset my stats to what they were before, reset me to rank 1, or not do anything at all?

    submitted by /u/trayn0r
    [link] [comments]

    [BO3] clutch moment

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Steam: Call of Duty: World At War Mod Tool Download For Windows 10?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Can anyone give me instructions on how to download mod tools for COD WAW on windows 10.

    I followed a video from 4 years ago and the instructions seemed outdated . Anyone here got mod tools working on Windows 10 to create custom world at war zombies map? I got to the very last step where the mod launcher compiles a level and loads the game alright but I always get an error before its able to load a map in game.

    submitted by /u/ReasonedTwo
    [link] [comments]

    How did we all forget about the Giant Enemy Spider from Zetsobou?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    What is your favorite not the most powerful perk excluding bo4 beacuse i dont know what most of them do

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Black ops 1 or world at war?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    I'm a guy who frets a lot over really small details and I am struggling in deciding if I like world at war zombies or b01 zombies. I know black ops 1 has more maps and is more polished but it just feels less satisfying. The weapons have less punch and the Gore is worse. For example in bo1 the heads just disappear off zombies. When in world at war you had these brutal explosions with chunks everywhere. And before you say: just play both. I gotta say that it's hard for me. I won't ever get good if I switch games constantly. I wanna pick something and go with it. What are your guys opinions? The more into detail you go about which you prefer the more helpful it'll be.

    Note: I'm not interested in mods/custom maps. I don't have the patience to search for and download all that. I'm talking about the vanilla unmodded game

    submitted by /u/BODYWEIGHT_BUILDER
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnecting in Black Ops 3

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:47 PM PST

    If I disconnect in Black Ops 3 Zombies, will my highest round save or will it not be recorded? I know that my XP/Diviniums will be saved but will be high round be recorded? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/isaacscott935
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment