• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies My idea for a more optimized HUD for BO4 Splitsceen

    Call of Duty Zombies My idea for a more optimized HUD for BO4 Splitsceen


    My idea for a more optimized HUD for BO4 Splitsceen

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Does anyone play COD: Black Ops 1 Zombies?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    Just acquired an XBOX One S just to play some nostalgia games with the brother, so was wondering, does anyone play this anymore?

    submitted by /u/realitysgod123
    [link] [comments]

    Ascend from darkness... literally the most weirdest shit Ive seen. Messing oaround with console command gone wrong

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    First time playing BO2 in over a year

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Are YouTube tutorials the best way to learn maps?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:20 AM PST

    I grew up playing zombies, but don't know the ropes of most of the maps because I only now just bought ZC for myself. I've been trying to play origins, moon, shadows, etc. but they seem really complicated.

    submitted by /u/_EagleEyedTiger
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 3 pre-alpha screenshots (FULL CREDIT DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    been playing a lot of blops 3 zombies recently and had to make this

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    All leaked Black Ops 3 Zombies pre-alpha pictures (credit to prototype preservation/ digital development)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Any tip/advice for killing monkey at the right time to get Perk on ammo drop on Shangri La ? [ Black Ops 1 ]

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    I am a huge fan of first room challenge and shangri la as well in order to first room on Shangri La, the best way is to get perks from monkey when there's a Max ammo drop however I do suck at killing monkey on time to get the perk bottle

    any tip ? 🙃

    submitted by /u/DerQuantiik
    [link] [comments]

    Stumbled across this double bow glitch that I thought was patched while playing just now!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    An idea for if Die Rise is remastered.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    I'm not entirely sure if I used the right flair, but here is an idea for if Die Rise gets remastered

    Add dragons like Gorod Krovi. Have them fly around the map and possibly create area blocks so you can't escape (this is assuming they extend portions of the map)

    submitted by /u/NotSpringshibe
    [link] [comments]

    What are the differences of Zombie AI from all Black Ops entries including WaW?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    I vaguely remember reading that getting hit on WaW stops you on your tracks. Now I have been playing a bunch of WaW but I can't confirm. So besides from this are there any main differences?

    submitted by /u/FoxholeNorman1944
    [link] [comments]

    Heyy I can’t play local split screen coop zombies with my friends, cause it seems like it resets when at 1.How do we fix this

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:49 AM PST

    Favorite map?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:04 AM PST

    What are your guy's favorite map of all time from any game? My personal favorite is MOTD because of the characters and story.

    submitted by /u/MrPickles455
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4 /IX) M1927 submachine gun listed in weapons, but never in the box....

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    Guys (and Gals) help me out here. I have the M1927 submachine gun listed under Weapons /Submachine Guns in IX. However, I only remember getting it once from the mystery box as it has like 50 kills. However, it has never, and I do mean NEVER shown up since that one occurrence, and that's been MONTHS~!!! Is anyone else seeing this issue with any of the guns??? Is this normal???

    submitted by /u/blazian007
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this is? We're on BOTD and it looks like some kind of gun attachment for the outlaw possibly? It's something to do with ghosts too...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Worth it to buy bo3 and bo4?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    I recently just beat all the dlcs and did all the Easter eggs in bo2 and I'm really into the story. Is it worth it to buy bo3 and 4 to complete the story?

    submitted by /u/MrPickles455
    [link] [comments]

    Call of Duty Black Ops 1 splitscreen

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:05 PM PST

    I recently purchased COD Black Ops 1 from Steam, along with all the DLC's. I haven't played this 2011 on the 360, so I've been having a lot of fun. My roommate wants to play with me, but doesn't want to purchase his own copy. I know that only since BO3 has Treyarch added split screen for PC, but I wanted to know if there is some sort of mod, or some console command I can use to play split screen. Any help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Doinkey11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment