• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies “Hello?! Um, Richtofen?! Has something gone wrong? We did everything you asked... You haven't forgotten about us, have you?”

    Call of Duty Zombies “Hello?! Um, Richtofen?! Has something gone wrong? We did everything you asked... You haven't forgotten about us, have you?”


    “Hello?! Um, Richtofen?! Has something gone wrong? We did everything you asked... You haven't forgotten about us, have you?”

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Shower House in my original BO3 custom map, North Wales Sanatorium.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:28 AM PST

    Finally completed the Call of the Dead rainbow perk challenge! (possibly one of the dumbest challenges)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    The WaW Zombie Theme Music Sped Up By 3.5x

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Request for someone to make dubstep beat of the Scavenger from Call Of The Dead.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    This will forever be my favorite ”puts smile on my face” moment!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:56 PM PST

    A Few Black Ops 4 Things I'm Hopeful for in 2020

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Hey to anyone reading this.

    As we all are now aware, Black Ops 4 wasn't taken the best by the Call of Duty Community. I think it's fair to say that due to budget cuts of the game, a lot of difficult and envious things were scrapped in place of trying to have the game finished so they can work on Black Ops 5. That being said, I'm still hopeful the game can receive a few more updates this upcoming year with the Development team still in place of the game.

    As I would say I'm an avid fan of Black Ops 4 Zombies, I have been attempting to 100% everything within the game and have run into a few bugs along with this. I love this game dearly and would love to see these things fixed or added within the year.

    - The Havelina Sniper Rifle has a lot of issues. The first being that without attachments, when you pack a punch the gun, it deals less damage than the base version and removes your melee in place of the Multiplayer hilt punt with the back end of the weapon. When attachments are used, I was unable to switch to my other weapon when I had pack a punched it.

    - The Reaver doesn't allow you to put death effects or weapon charms on it even though they've been obtained. I've prestiged it twice and would also love to put a kill counter on it, which isn't possible at the moment.

    I hope these are simple fixes and can be addressed as I've not seen many people talk about them.

    As for ambitions,

    - A few new weapons such as brought back guns like the Man-o-War, the Dingo, and the Drakon would possibly draw more attention from Black Ops 3 lovers to multiplayer and zombies as they're fan favourite weapons.

    - Easter Egg rewards. Even if it's something as simplistic as reduced perk prices, some form of face paint, perhaps a weapon camo. Anything of simplistic caliber I, and a lot of the community who spent HOURS completing this things (Mainly Classified) would like to be acknowledged for doing as it's a very easy thing to add in something like that. Gaunlet's gave you stickers, which at least proved something.

    These two are obviously a lot more ambitious, but still possible.

    - Weekly reward system for callings. We were promised this, and even if having one challenge a week like kill 2000 zombies for 4 or 5 reserve crates is what you can offer, I'm down for simplistic, but some form of thing that keeps me playing the game and a purpose to grind for reserves, as the dailies are not very easy to obtain and a lot of them require WAY more effort than others.

    - This one is probably the most ambitious, and unpopular opinion, but the return of Hard Gaunlets. I personally loved Gaunlets and what they offered. Seeing IX and Blood of the Dead's Gaunlet's but in a harder difficulty would add a challenge for the hardcore players to come back into.

    Anyways, I know this is a wall of text, but I just wanted to point some of these out, despite this game being very unpopular within the community recently and everyone just seeming to move on from it, I hope that to the players out there who still enjoy it can agree with some of my ideas and possibly have their own as well.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/SteveSupreme77
    [link] [comments]

    Made this in memory r.i.p jug

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    BO3 Gobblegum Machine

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Sometimes, when you do your second or third spin in a round, and don't take what it gives you, it gives u back your money. Is it random or is there a way to do it?

    submitted by /u/3thman03
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, chill

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Will the next Treyarch zombies be good?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    In my opinion, I'm torn as to wether it will be good or not. On one hand you have the fact that maybe Treyarch and Activision will be able to come up with a game that reignites the community after black ops 4. On the other hand however Treyarch was only given a year to develop the next game which has me scared that it will either be filled with bugs or it just wont be as good. Im really hoping and i have a feeling it can be a good game as Treyarch managed to make black ops 2 for example in a year and it is considered a great zombies experience by the community and by me as its one of my favorite games of all time including its Multiplayer and campaign, but it did have its short comings and flaws here and there.

    Edit: I will try to respond to all the comments or as many as i can thank you all for the responses

    submitted by /u/Cool_Kid_Cannoli
    [link] [comments]

    The tortured path is so fun and challenging I love this mode from WW2

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Steam Sale

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    So I know I've just missed the big Winter Sale but I was wondering when the next Steam Sale is so I can buy Black Ops 3? I heard there's a Lunar New Year sale happening soon, but will Black Ops 3 be on sale? Thanks

    submitted by /u/isaacscott935
    [link] [comments]

    Solution to the Perk System problem.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    As you all know, the perk system changed after BO3 because the devs found most players getting the same perks with no variety. Although I prefer the old system, I decided to try and come up with a solution for everyone.

    1. Jug is completely removed from the game in place of the health bar (Ik, I love it too).
    2. Double Tap 2.0 is restored to its original form, 1.0.

    How would these changes fix the problem?

    1. If Jug is removed in place of a health bar, players will have an extra slot instead of having to get Jug all the time. This will expand on perk variety and allow players to have a more loose playstyle.
    2. At the moment, double tap is very powerful. For those of you who dont know, Double Tap 2.0 allows you to shoot 2 bullets for every one you shoot, this is essentially double damage. The Original Double Tap however, did not grant you any boosts in power. Double Tap 1.0 simply increases your rate of fire for your weapon. All this means is that you can shoot faster, but burn ammo just as fast. With Double Tap 2.0 reverted back its original state, players would feel less inclined to purchase Double Tap, enabling more perk variety.

    With Jug being replaced with a health bar and Double Tap receiving a significant nerf to its original form, players would have 2 open slots for their perks.

    With this change implented, I think everyone would be happy with this solution. We still have our perks we know and love with the cost of losing Jug and having Double Tap reverted to its original form.

    I will now cover minor fixes the devs could consider when making future maps.

    (Minor Solutions)

    -Map "Hazards":

    Introduce small map features that would normally hinder your attempt at survival.

    What do I mean by this?

    In Origins, because of the mud, players felt more inclined to buy Stamin Up. Nobody wanted to be running from a horde only to have them slow down substantially and result in a down. True, skilled players won't always get caught in the mud and will manuever their way out, therefore, the map does not force you to use Stamin Up but rather recommends it.

    -Perkaholic Change

    This is a relatively small change. Instead of giving players every perk in the game through activation, have the Gum/Elixir only give players the perks that are in physical machines on the map. This way, maps will feel more genuine if it has an exclusive perk to itself.

    Do you have anything you'd like to add? Please share this post and post your thoughts below, I believe this would be a very effective sytem and would bring, myself included, a lot of players back to zombies. The community is in a bad place right now and we need to come together.

    submitted by /u/Kikowani
    [link] [comments]

    Bo3 zombies issue

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    For some reason,my copy of Bo3 can't find any public games on zombies,but other modes like multiplayer and campaign worked just fine. Does anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/section097
    [link] [comments]

    Can this be the cannon ending to zombies?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    What are your favourite and least favourite maps?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Favourites

    Transit

    Buried

    IX

    Der reich

    Zombies in spaceland

    Least

    Ancient Evil seriously fuck that map!

    Five aka classified

    Moon

    Every single map on exo zombies

    Verruckt

    submitted by /u/UnknownHorror1995
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy idea for a potential new Crew in BO5!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:12 AM PST

    I just had a good idea, what if we had a map with Mason, Woods, Bowman and Hudson or Reznov? That would be so kickass!

    submitted by /u/unxile_phantom
    [link] [comments]

    So I was loading blood of the dead and I got this error message

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I want to get back into zombies. Where should i start?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:49 AM PST

    I don't like the complicated nature that zombies took with shadows of evil. It turned me off from zombies originally. I'm not here to talk smack about these games but ik bo3 and bo4 both have remasters/remakes. Which one should i choose?

    submitted by /u/ken3
    [link] [comments]

    Gobblegum Ruined bo3

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:49 AM PST

    Okay so most of the gobblegum im fine with I just want to make that clear first. The only ones I have an issue with is power vacuum and near death experience. Power vacuum if used back to back to back which most randoms I encounter use it that way because they will dashboard. If you have not seen power vacuum in use my god it makes the whole match a cakewalk. And near death experience will legit bypass the quick revive limit in solo as long as you have the gum on which it lasts for 4-5 rounds. High rounds with these gobblegum make the game too easy. I dont use any when I play but if I play with randoms they are always using the most broken gobblegums.

    submitted by /u/FTGSmokey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment