• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Wunderwaffe Replica Work In Progress

    Call of Duty Zombies Wunderwaffe Replica Work In Progress


    Wunderwaffe Replica Work In Progress

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Saw this while I was out today

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I never thought this day would come... Triple Double made it worth focusing on the last few days

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Best Thing About Dead of the Night

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    What is the best thing about Dead of the Night? This is for a video! It can be serious or funny and I will try to get everyone's comment in the video!

    submitted by /u/llGhostHostll
    [link] [comments]

    In all my years of playing zombies I have never heard Dempsey say this.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    How to unlock PAP on Shit Num Num????

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Finally got an Authentic Call of the Dead Poster! Have been on the Hunt for Years!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Minecraft God recreated MOTD's intro in Minecraft

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Best COD for purely zombies only?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I haven't played a single cod since BO2, and I was a HUGE zombies player back then and I've been seeing zombies videos on YouTube and wanting to play some Zombies.

    I was thinking of getting BO3 and just buying the Zombies maps, since it has so many maps. But I was wondering if it was the best COD zombies or not.

    submitted by /u/WhiteBoyFlipz
    [link] [comments]

    Zetsubou Four Weapon Glitch

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Double Tap II and Double Tap 2.0?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    What's the difference between them? Also, I know that the Double Tap in BO2 doubles bullet weapon damage and makes each shot fire 2 bullets. Does that mean that if both bullets connect the weapon does 4x damage with that shot, or does it double weapon damage BY making each shot fire 2 bullets?

    submitted by /u/Ltnt_Wafflz
    [link] [comments]

    [Black Ops 1] Issues ADSing with semi automatic rifles

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Anybody else got a problem when they are aiming down sights with the m14 or fn fal in Black Ops 1 and trying to shoot zombies? Half of the time my gun won't shoot. I play on pc and in these past few days I've been trying out FIVE, and it really sucks when your gun jams on you in crucial situations. They seem to work fine when hip fired, on the other hand. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/I_Play_Zetsubou
    [link] [comments]

    epic gamer training moment

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Made Primis Richtofen in Universe 63. I might make the others next (including ultimis and victis)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Moon Black ops 3

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Once you come back f I'm Earth to the Moon does the round start again that you were currently on or does the round just continue

    submitted by /u/callumsned18
    [link] [comments]

    Stuhlinger quotes in botd

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    So I was trying the botd ee and I always play as Richthofen so I can get in the dark mechanism, but out of the tons of times I have tried this I have never heard anything with Stuhlinger. Today when I tried it, I kept getting continues dialog between Richthofen and Stu, with Stu being a voice in Richtofens head. Does anyone know what this is?

    submitted by /u/Dr-Freckles
    [link] [comments]

    Bomb step gk

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    The bomb step in gk is probably my least favorite part in the whole Easter egg since it can insta kill your whole team. Does the gobble gum danger closest make you immune to the bombs?

    submitted by /u/Smb115
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows easter egg question

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Me and my buddy 2 manned the shadows easter egg but it didnt give is the steps after killing the shadow man, do you have to do it with 4 players to get the summoning key so i can get all the worms and parts for the revelations easter egg?

    submitted by /u/Steele-Spartan32
    [link] [comments]

    EASY way to get crawler kills for the Crossbow, Bowie, & Ballistic Knife

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    So everyone knows about the Voyage gauntlet crawler round strategy, but that is only effective if you are able to hit the crossbow or ballistic knife before that round begins. I am not sure if this has been figured out before, but here is the strategy....

    A good map for this is on Classified with casual difficulty, hit the box until you get the VKM, Hitchcock, or Ray gun (the original one, not Mk II). Pack the VKM and Hitchcock so you can get the explosive shot. When making crawlers, DO NOT shoot them in the legs, rather, shoot the ground NEXT to them and the explosive rounds will automatically create crawlers. Train around the War Room and pick off the crawlers as you create new ones.

    I got the Gold Camo for Ballistic and Crossbow rather quickly after figuring this out.

    I hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/GDogSlice
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite cinematic cutscene? Mine’s the intro to Gorod Krovi.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:06 PM PST

    What does Double tap do on bo3

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:39 AM PST

    I dont know what the benefits of double tap are, anybody who does know the changes double tap gives you?

    submitted by /u/xjoram1312x
    [link] [comments]

    Best/worst community toxicity I’ve ever experienced

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    As I'm scrolling through my feed on YouTube today I came across my friends stream from hunting The Tortured Path so I decided to jump onto some big Tubers channels who were also hunting and come across my fav part in the stream, when I got the first in the world for building the sword/completing the egg. The instant swell of toxicity from the larger content creators both in their streams and on Reddit was outstanding. The refusal to share with a random only moments before turned around to be begging for answers to the step and on a few streams the names like "kid" and "amateur hunter" made me laugh. And even when I was sharing my albeit not 100% confirmed but generally close ideas to how I did the step, I was getting called a liar and that I photoshopped my pic to pretend I got it. Since then me and my teams have been pretty integral in solving steps here and there in the community hunts so I'm glad to say that I've not experienced it since then, just makes me smile when I think back to it and how far I think the whole "secular Youtuber" hunting teams have come in being more open and honest about new finds during a hunt

    submitted by /u/Opportun1ty
    [link] [comments]

    Revelations arnies step

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Those of you who play revelations constantly . What's the best order to do the arnies step without getting confused on which one you did ?? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Dean_charaf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment