• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies [High Rounds] [World At War] [First Upload. :) ] An Old Clip I found from Dec 2016. Hope Everyone's had a great day!

    Call of Duty Zombies [High Rounds] [World At War] [First Upload. :) ] An Old Clip I found from Dec 2016. Hope Everyone's had a great day!


    [High Rounds] [World At War] [First Upload. :) ] An Old Clip I found from Dec 2016. Hope Everyone's had a great day!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Nacht Der Untoten. Cod Mobile Zombies (FULL MAP LEAK) - Season 3

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Nacht Der Untoten. Cod Mobile Zombies (FULL MAP LEAK) - Season 3

    Have just acquired tons of leaked content on the new season 3 for call of duty mobile so I thought I'd compile a giant thing of all the stuff coming to season 3 for zombies. First things first. Nacht Der Untoten is the next map for zombies, I have the full map, so I'll show that first as it's one of the most intriguing things about this new update.

    (For your information season 3 drops in about 9 days)

    First big thing, nacht der untoten will not be like the original, you will be able to actually play outside the main building itself. The photo below you can see there is a door connected to the outside next to the box/thompson area and also a doorway up on the second level.

    There are also multiple box locations now for the new nacht. (One of them circled below)

    (Outside playable area)

    (Look at the OG Box room)

    Other side of OG box room. (Blue circle is where the thompson generally would be)

    (Other new box location upstairs above OG box room, where sniper cabiant usually is)

    Second big thing. On nacht, you can finally go to that other area upstairs! Where you'd generally be blocked off by the wall with the grenade wallbuy.

    https://preview.redd.it/dqfbqs4cnd941.png?width=1206&format=png&auto=webp&s=3cb34235891f9e58ec084f0476790726da4a7501

    (We all know where this is)

    (Nacht der untoten minimap ingame)

    Now as for other season 3 zombies content.... "Pack a Punch" will finally be added. If you recall seeing the "wonder weapons" tab in cod mobile zombies, you had special, stronger variants of weapons which could only be obtained via supply drops. (5000 cod points to do it, I don't know how it functions. I'm assuming it lets you get one of the "wonder weapons")

    For comparison the limited time supply drops that had the "wonder weapons" are 200 cod points if I recall, but they are very very low odds to actually pull. This is 5000 cod points (50 quid) to get a garuanteed one. It's very bullshit.

    Aswell as the HG-40 Lava that's already in the game. There are 3 others being added.

    ICR Lava: (Already listed in the game, just no way to obtain)

    Dredge Lava: and it's skills are as followed

    (1) "In the absence of ammunition, explosives are launched."(2) "Get multiple shots and greater bullet penetration while activating the ability."

    KRM262 Lava: and it's skills are as follows

    (1) "Kill more than 3 enemies at the same time to increase attack power and movement speed for 3 seconds."

    (2) "Damaged enemies are highlighted. Highlight an enemy three times to detonate him."

    https://preview.redd.it/snmh7xjdqd941.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=f9defc2c3223e91805029d2be6d6904dcb90b5c6

    Also tree boss dude is becoming an avatar picture. AND GOBBLEGUMS ARE COMING OH NOOOOOO (Also some other new stuff right down the very bottom, but I'm not exactly sure what they do or anything, so don't ask. You can all just speculate on that)

    https://preview.redd.it/1uey09z3rd941.png?width=160&format=png&auto=webp&s=598ccf5c6706f4d4684ce4c1ef9e49e53779a806

    https://preview.redd.it/41v86kpwrd941.png?width=512&format=png&auto=webp&s=fadb4fa6813f1502e666c2bae345bfc4dea93b1e

    https://preview.redd.it/jr0ajrrdud941.png?width=512&format=png&auto=webp&s=32e6fa55ef305c6f80138fe6327d2ad41927cd1c

    submitted by /u/Nanikos
    [link] [comments]

    These Prices are Absurd!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    My proudest moment in Call of Duty

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:54 PM PST

    If Richtofen is controlling the zombies in BO2 why is he trying to kill victis when they are helping him control the Aether?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    This is one thing that really bothered me for a while. Richtofen is trying to gain control of the Aether using the help of Victis. Why would he then attack them with zombies, ultimately hindering their effort? I'm pretty sure there is a reason that I missed while reading the timeline but I'm too lazy to look back

    submitted by /u/Fifa_chicken_nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    BO3 saving gobblegums

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I remember you were able to close the game before dying and you would save your gobblegums

    question is

    does still work because Im getting back into zombies and want to complete the Easter eggs but only got like 2 or 3 perkaholics

    submitted by /u/NoTrollGaming
    [link] [comments]

    it probably won’t matter though because i’ll have the smr

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Anyone with Call of Duty Infinite Warfare wanna help me do the Zombies EE?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    I only have Zombies in Spaceland but I've been wanting to play as David Hasselhoff for the longest lol. I've been trying to do it solo for a while but I always get crowded by zombies at the Simon says part with the scales. I'm on Xbox, and I could do it with a team of four if possible!

    submitted by /u/julianhuncho
    [link] [comments]

    Resubmitting since I forgot the flair. Just missed it by 120 points; wasn’t paying attention and passed the holy numbers. BO1 ascension solo first room challenge.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I'm a bit rough around the edges on the Bo2 Victis storyline, how does Russman come back after being killed in the cutscenes? It doesn't seem to be explained in the cutscenes at least. (Maybe it is in-game.)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I've heard that Richtofen turns back time after one of them dies. Also, did Victis know that there were 2 different Richtofens? Did the comics explain this? It seems like Samuel really likes Primis Richtofen, but does he know about Ultimis Richtofen and his original plans to get Victis to help him have full control of the Zombies? And does Samuel think the Richtofen in Tag der Toten is still Primis, and thats why Ultimis Richtofen changes his voice to trick Samuel? Sorry for all the questions at once.

    submitted by /u/Crazyspideyfan
    [link] [comments]

    Gorod Krovi or Revelations?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:27 AM PST

    I already have giant, DE and ZC and I'm going to buy a new dlc so I just wanted recommendation on which map to go for? I am going to be skipping Zns cause I've heard lot of bad things about it and if the setup on that map is anything similar to or as lengthy as SoE then I'll definitely pass. Obviously my main priority would be doing the ee but I'm looking for an overall fun map that I can play casuallly as well.

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    Thought it was about time I posted the Raygun tattoo I got when I was 18, I’m 22 now and it’s still easily my favourite one I have! :)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Found this awful clip from a high round **attempt** from back in the day

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Can we talk about how Treyarch made us care about Victis in ONE MAP?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    So what’s the rest of the world like in zombies pre-moon?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:57 AM PST

    So obviously zombie apocalypse, raiding the pentagon and stuff like that. But since George Romero's film making is canon, is their enough of a population and economy to support filmmaking and other things like it?

    submitted by /u/Topdogedon
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Black ops 5 and what it may bring for zombies?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    I personally think that bo5 could be redemption for treyarch and zombies but could also go in the opposite direction because of time constraints. I also think that the chaos story line has a lot of potential but once again the time constraints could absolutely fuck it. I remain hopeful for black ops 5

    submitted by /u/m0nG0m
    [link] [comments]

    So It Was Richtofens Plan...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    So i came back to playing zombies and was doing some contracts when a nikolai quote on blood of the dead caught my ear. or Richtofens twisted plan... Wait bright side is very depressing"

    https://youtu.be/JPOjxItEjuQ

    Sorry if this has been brought up but i haven't been keeping up with this reddit and tbh it hard wrapping my head round it. Like its near impossible for botd's Richtofen to have know that plan(In his head he's thinks its bo3 cycle and the plans to go to revelations), right?

    Any thoughts and theories welcomed.

    submitted by /u/lukeykay
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips?Attempting hardcore round 30,

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Currently can run round 63 on casual difficulty, that is a decent round but it is on casual. I'm wondering if I can do at least half of those rounds on hardcore. This should be interesting, anybody have any tips they can share?

    my perk setup usually consists of Stone Cold, bandit, Deadshot modifier, and electric burst or Winters whale depending on my setup I want to run. I've considered swapping bandit for a quick revive just for a little extra survivability. if I'm quick enough I can potentially get pack on round 5 or 6 which is considerably quick for somebody like me.

    by the way this is on classified, I recognize most people can probably do hardcore round 30 in their sleep, but this is something that has eluded me for years. I've never gotten round 30 solo on a difficult mode or map since going blind. The closest I got was 28 on nacht bo3 without any pack-a-punched guns.

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    My Perk ideas:

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Time Around: For one activation every round, you can reverse time by 5 seconds, but only Zombies are reversed. Costs 2000 points.

    Personal Bodyguard: Once a round, a ghost will help you and give you points by shooting Zombies. Costs 2500 points.

    Alternation: For one activation every round, you can change your weapon into a wonder weapon for 1 minute. Costs 3500 points.

    Upgraded Juggernog: With each headshot, your maximum health increases. 1 headshot = 1 health point. The limit is 300. Being downed, and losing it means your maximum health will decrease to 200 until you buy the Juggernog. Costs 3000 points.

    Charger: Your special weapon is better in every way. The damage, the fire rate, the accuracy, reload speed, recovery speed. Costs 2500 points.

    Firing Range Expert: When you aim at a zombie, the zombie's health starts to deteriorate overtime. No matter what round you on, with this perk, you can one shot the zombie if you aim. Costs 4500 points. You can drink this only one time. If you're downed, then you can't drink the perk for the rest of the match.

    Booby Trap: You can put any traps near a door/window, or activate a trap for free. Costs 2000 points.

    Quiet as a Mouse: Crouching above a distance of 3m of a zombie, they will not chase you, but moving deactivates the effect. Costs 3000 points.

    BTW, sorry if some of the perks sound a lot like Gobblegums. I tried to be original, or try to make a spin on some other perks, wonder weapons and others. Discuss, and you can do constructive criticism.

    submitted by /u/NickArgunov
    [link] [comments]

    Im going for Round 50 on every map and would like some tips for the Following maps:

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:38 PM PST

    Im going for Round 50 on every map and would like some tips for the Following maps:

    Five, BO1 Shangri La, Farm, Bus Depot, Infection/Burger Town, Carrier, Descent, Beast from the Beyond

    submitted by /u/HonestlyaBot
    [link] [comments]

    The moon excavator announcer

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me if the excavator announcer pops up with the subtitles too, I like to play with no sound, while im listening to music or something, and I want to go for a high round attempt, and I wont be able to if it doesnt show the announcer in the subtitles, since it will mess up my game. Anyone know if it does?

    submitted by /u/Aphriz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment