• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies The slide at Buried gives me PTSD after this happend to me...

    Call of Duty Zombies The slide at Buried gives me PTSD after this happend to me...


    The slide at Buried gives me PTSD after this happend to me...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Pro Gamer Moment - (Game Crashed 161 rip)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Revelation I loved this map, not sure why people didn’t it was fun for me ��

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Who remembers the good old days

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    I finally own every map!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    I finally own every map! It feels amazing. I finally have the complete mode! 42 maps total. I own every map on every game. I am just so happy to have them because I remember as a kid I saw there was dlc and it was like my dream to one day own every map! And I have them!

    submitted by /u/TwinBorb
    [link] [comments]

    Cod Zombies In Dreams PS4

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Saw a post about phone cases, wanted to share this gem with you guys

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Aether Deserves a Better Ending

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I loved the storyline even though it was super complex, but I wish our Primis heroes got a better ending... I feel as though I can't enjoy the Chaos storyline unless Aether has a more fulfilling ending. It would be awesome if there were a cutscene or a final map with an EE that would have the Primis crew wake up and they're living their dream on earth. I am fully cognizant that it's a huge discrepancy, but the storyline itself contains a multitude of holes anyway. Primis fought through hell and all they got was death. Not to mention, Aether is such a great story not because of the flow or logistics but more so of the characters and peculiar concepts. There's character development and flaws and I feel like there's not a lot of personality when it comes to chaos& they seem as if they are stock characters. However, chaos has provided intricate maps so far and I'm excited for what's to come in BO5, but I digress.

    submitted by /u/Neither-Reflection
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me the number of entries on the leaderboards for xbox / pc?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    For some games (BO1, BO2 and BO3 in XBOX) getting these numbers is pretty straightfoward so if you have the games and your console is turned on you can easily help me in this one, just read the methods for the one you can help me below, then input the numbers in the spreadsheet:

    spreadsheet-> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ieK--kBVFXGT8eXJyIvt1-DyJFGGZhIl_cOxqvVnIbg/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=104538995237208230022

    if you can help me with any of those it would be greatly appreciated

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    METHODS USED

    WAW - Created a new account, started a match and killed myself in each map as soon as grenades appeared in my hud (round 1 - 0 kills), so i could be at the bottom of the leaderboards, then checked my rank, i still wasn't completely at the bottom, so rounded the numbers a little bit up.

    BO - Looked at the leaderboards player count for Kino der toten and each DLC map, in the case of Rezzurection (DLC 4) look for the map with the biggest player base (in ps3's case it was moon).

    BO2 - Looked at the leaderboards player count for Kills, and each DLC map - 4 players category (which in ps3's case was always the one with the most entries, but check all of them).

    BO3 - Looked at the leaderboards player count for Kills, and each DLC map - 2 players category (which in ps4's case was always the one with the most entries, but check all of them), for DLC5 (Chronicles), looked at all maps until i found the one with the most entries (kino der toten in ps4's case).

    BO4 - Created a new account, started a match and got one single kill, then looked at my rank in "my call of duty" leaderboards, finally, i rounded the number up as i still couldn't be at the bottom of the leaderboards. site: https://my.callofduty.com/player/leaderboard?currentGame=bo4&currentPlatform=psn&currentType=core&currentMode=zcareer&currentGameMode=zm&currentCategory=global&currentTimeframe=alltime

    submitted by /u/Hardcore_Survival
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows of evil Easter egg

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I've completed all of the other Easter eggs on bo3 but need shadows done, it's annoying you need 4 because it's shit for solo players. Is there any groups of 3 or just anyone who can help me get the gate worm?

    submitted by /u/Casey-W04
    [link] [comments]

    BO4 zombies frens

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Anyone interested in getting down on some BO4 zombies? I'm a bit new to the EE's and crap. But I've got a couple complete. I'm not the best but I like to have fun. (PS4) PSN name is the same as on here. Yatokami_Kun Shoot me a message or something

    submitted by /u/Yatokami_Kun
    [link] [comments]

    Online in BO1 becoming borderline unplayable

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:49 PM PST

    This isn't about "Ugh people online suck."

    This is about connection becoming ridiculously poor now. I first noticed it yesterday but assumed maybe it was just a one-time thing so I put it down for the day after 10+ games were like that. But today its doing the same thing. My network connection is quite fast (It needs to be for work-related purposes), my console (PS3) isn't damaged in any way.

    Lately when I've done online matches, this is the order of events:

    -We start, everyone has 3-4 bar connection, the game mostly runs smoothly without lag

    -Around the first dog wave, everyone except for the host's connections drop to 1 - 2 bars

    -It becomes impossible for anyone(except the host & people playing local with host) to navigate/aim/move at all due to movement becoming really choppy and laggy.

    I had a zombie dead in my sights teleport beside me anime-style and start smacking me. And when I get in a lobby where I am host, everyone else's connections drop and they can't really play and end up, understandibly, quitting.

    submitted by /u/WithAGrainOfNutmeg
    [link] [comments]

    Most Rewarding Zombies Experience

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    As BO4 Zombies has come to an end and we await BO5 I was looking back at my favourite zombies experiences, specifically the ones that felt rewarding to me so my question is, what zombies experience felt the most rewarding to you?

    For me it would be completing the BOTD Easter egg with my friends for the first time, BO4 was the first zombies game where I completed an ee (I haven't played BO3 and I was around 8 or 9 playing BO1 and BO2) and after many crashes and a 4 hour run it felt legitimately rewarding when that screen flashed white and the cutscene began to play.

    submitted by /u/TheWestWillRise
    [link] [comments]

    How to get into zombies?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    I like playing cod 3/4 multiplayer and I tried zombies for a bit but I just felt overwhelmed. I thought I was doing well on solo but then I went online and struggled to survive when others did some crazy shit like fucking Shields and stuff. I enjoyed playing it but I didn't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/rrekaF
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble playing on Black Ops 4, is this version of zombies just not as popular

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:04 PM PST

    New to this sub. I've been playing zombies in space land since xmas. I never really waited for a team to start.

    I just got black ops 4 and I'm amazed I find myself waiting up to ten mins for people to settle or even match with me. Any idea what's going on?

    I'm referring to live btw

    submitted by /u/grassygreenbean
    [link] [comments]

    XP Methods? The question that gets asked endlessly.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    So I've came back to BO4 after I found out how painful MW is to play. I've always been a massive zombies fan but BO4 didn't feel right but coming back im in love. I've just hit 5th prestige and feeling like I've fell behind. What would be the best XP method to get caught up? I'm not specifically asking for glitches but anything helps. And I play strictly solo.

    submitted by /u/Pudgehog
    [link] [comments]

    Similiar Games to COD Zombies

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Hey there!

    I've been looking for a game that has the principle of zombie mode for a couple of days now, a round based survival game, but couldn't find one.

    The closest thing to it is the alien mode of S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2, so at least what I found.

    Are such games allowed to be produced at all or is the idea licensed by Treyarch?

    If someone knows such a game, please let me know.

    thank you for your attention ~ Ashty ^^

    submitted by /u/Ashty1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment