• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Really doe

    Call of Duty Zombies Really doe


    Really doe

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Might be 5 years late but after multiple late nights I completed all bo3 ee :)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:03 PM PST

    I love FIVE. Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:46 PM PST

    First Ever Solo Tranzit EE (Richtofen Side)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    My first time getting to round 40 on B02 zombies

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Sledgehammer World War 2 Zombies

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Dead of the Night Help

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Gorod Krovi love it or hate it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I've seen a lot of debate about Gorod Krovi on the sub and I'm curious why people like it or hate it. I think it's a good sister map next to Der Eisendrache other than it having no elemental weapons of course.

    submitted by /u/stanley557
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone brought merchandise from this website and what is your review on it? Finding it hard to find good websites to buy treyarch zombies merch and eBay is to expensive for postage because I live in Australia. Any other websites you personally know of will be great too. Thanks

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Gotta love Power Vacuum

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Personal Ranking of Zombies modes best to worst

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Personal Ranking of Zombies modes best to worst

    BO3>IW>BO2>BO4>BO1>WWII>AW>WAW

    Feel free to argue about my order (just dont insult my family) lmao

    submitted by /u/HonestlyaBot
    [link] [comments]

    Question on custom zombies on PC

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    I'm planning on building my own pc in the near future and i was wondering how taxing it is to run Bo3 custom zombies when compared to say the likes of Modern Warfare. Is it very map to map? Any feedback is appreciated.

    Pc price range is around €660 (excluding monitor, keyboard, mouse) when adding everything up. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/staroregon
    [link] [comments]

    Important News! Treyarch Changed From Multiplayer Mode (WWIII) to Zombies Mode (Corona Virus). Maybe it's a marketing campaign for their next game after all.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Tombstone jingle rick roll

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I wanted to trick my friend into watching the tombstone jingle but I can't find a video on YouTube that plays the jingle without referencing what it is. Does anyone know if there is a video for that?

    submitted by /u/monkeyzone456
    [link] [comments]

    What are you most excited to potentially see in zombies this year?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Obviously there were a lot of changes in Black Ops 4 zombies - some good, some bad. But as it's a new game coming out this year, what is the thing you are most excited to see? What changes do you want Treyarch to potentially make?

    I really want to see Treyarch just go wild with the map design and locations, doing something crazy like with a lot of the Black Ops 3 maps.

    submitted by /u/Chukieman
    [link] [comments]

    BO3 Zombies Dead in PS4 ?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    I just bought BO3 Zombies Chronicles (just started the CoD Zombies games lol) but I have no one to play with and I can't find any game :')

    submitted by /u/KLD_Hamdaoui
    [link] [comments]

    UI error 11255 black ops 3

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Whenever my friend and I play BO3 zombies and go for high rounds, one of us always gets this error at the end of the game. It prevents us from seeing how much we leveled up, how much divinium we got, and everything else in the after action report. Does anyone know what causes this and if there's a way to prevent it from happening?

    submitted by /u/Snipers_end
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies in Spaceland

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Is it possible for my friend to join my game after I beat the alien so he can pick up the key? We've tried it before, but it didn't work. Can I not be in directors cut?

    submitted by /u/thanosbitch
    [link] [comments]

    Need completion or just soul key?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I recently got back into IW zombies and purchased the DLC (on release I had no interest in buying the dlc) and was wondering to be able to fight Mephistopheles, do you need the EE completion or just the soul key? I know that you have to beat the EE to obtain the soul key but, some people just let you join their game after they've already beaten it and let you pick it up. So it just the soul key that counts or the is it the cutscene that has to play to signify you've done it?

    submitted by /u/videoman879
    [link] [comments]

    Perk Machine Smoke Removal

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I'm making a custom map and I'm very new to modding and I'd like to know if there is an easy way to remove a perk machines smoke effect. I am changing the models of all the perk machines in my custom map to be their respective perk bottles but the smoke effect stays and ruins their look. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Mynameisjakeskrt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment