• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Alpha Omega Poster/Mobile Wallpaper

    Call of Duty Zombies Alpha Omega Poster/Mobile Wallpaper


    Alpha Omega Poster/Mobile Wallpaper

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Thought id share the custom loading screen i made.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Tag der Toten Mobile Wallpaper/Poster (Now with text)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    I finally got all the bows on Der Eisendrache after years of only knowing how to get the Wolf Bow..!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    So far my fastest Revelations Round 1 Solo Easter Egg Finish

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Zetsubo No Shima

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    there’s two types of people in this world: origins or motd. let’s debate

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Black Ops 2 Cut Gamemodes "Meat" and "Race" Announcer Quotes Including Gamemode Rules

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Petition to add splitscreen pause on cod bo 3 zombies. This a dumb joke but a good idea so i can finally go to the bathroom without having to rush when the round ends

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Tag Der Toten

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

    I know the ending to Tag Der Toten was disliked by a lot of people but at the end when the characters say there wishes, it hits hard especially with that music in the back. It just makes me feel empty as though I lost a part of myself.

    submitted by /u/vegetaisbae7
    [link] [comments]

    Easter egg?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Anyone is up to do some easter egg? I have both black ops 3 and 4, i have all maps i just got tired of playing with random people. I'm on ps4 PhObOs261

    submitted by /u/PhOobOs
    [link] [comments]

    What was actually banished to the Dark Aether?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I'm not good with the storyline, so any help is appreciated.

    We see a few BO4 maps banished to the Dark Aether, but what about everything else? The Great War? Shadows of Evil? Or just certain events? It's not explained that well in the Tag ending.

    And even then.. what even is the Dark Aether? I assume it's a distorted reality akin to Revelations since these events are "banished", not erased from reality.

    submitted by /u/ForeverDexus
    [link] [comments]

    Those of ya'll struggling for dark matter this website helps out so much.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:39 AM PST

    [PC] Where are all the players ?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Trying to get back into zombies but i can't find any games, which game is the zombie community playing now ?

    submitted by /u/Wololo38
    [link] [comments]

    Still searching BOTD, found this skull.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:38 PM PST

    I'm back on the subreddit after so long

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I've wanted to talk about a specific question about this community which is simple why do some many people think bo4 is trash like explain y you guys hate it that's my question have a good day you all

    submitted by /u/Void_Of_Vengeance_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Mods on BO3

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Hey guys, recently I've seen a few videos with a mods section on BO3 main title screen for PS4. I was wondering if this is something put in by Treyarch, and if so why don't I have it? Or is it something that needs to be installed by USB as then I don't want to mess around with that. Thanks x

    submitted by /u/TheNotoriousMJT
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for Call of Duty: Zombies game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:53 AM PST

    What're your ideas if they released a CODZ game? I'd like there to be a campaign where you advance to the next level by doing the Easter Egg.

    Here's the timeline I have so far, but any help on it would be appreciated:

    •Origins

    •Nacht der Untoten

    •Verrückt

    •Shi no Numa

    •Der Riese/(The Giant)

    •Kino der Toten

    •Ascension

    •Call of the Dead

    •Shangri-La

    •Moon

    •Der Eisandrache

    •Zetsubou No Shima

    •Gorod Krovi

    •Revelations

    •Blood of the Dead/(Mob of the Dead)

    •Classified/("Five")

    •Alpha Omega/(Nuketown Zombies)

    Maps in parenthesis would be an unlockable alternate version of that map, for non-linear replays. I figure starting with Origins helps set this up as playing through that timeline, but I'm fuzzy on the story details it's been awhile since I played most of these. Keeping your weapons/perks/etc. while transitioning to the next level could be really cool!

    Maybe release the Green Run/Die Rise/Buried/Tag der Toten, and Voyage of Despair/IX/Ancient Evil campaigns later on. (Tag der Toten would be an alt for Call of the Dead.)

    And somehow work Shadows of Evil and Dead of the Night into things. Have Dead Ops Arcades playable as bonuses somewhere, and probably add a third one.

    Remaster the maps and use the most updated controls, the ability to toggle different settings (perks/power ups,) introduce "hardcore" mode (no HUD, bullets do more damage.) Character select might be nice!

    And of course hopefully release a new campaign designed for this game. But mainly I'd just be happy to have all the zombie maps in one place. Also I'd kill for a VR mode, tbh. What would you want to see in a game like this?

    submitted by /u/wes205
    [link] [comments]

    The relief when you hear that sound cue

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Does Double Tap mk2 have any effect on the Thundergun or double PAP'd weapon abilities?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:17 AM PST

    When using the thundergun, does it make a difference whether you have double tap or not? Similarly, does double tap have any effect on the amount of zombies killed by deadwire for example?

    submitted by /u/GreasySketxx
    [link] [comments]

    Resets in depth

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:08 AM PST

    So, I understand that a map reset will occur after 2,147,483,648 entities have been processed within your game. I understand that certain things you do within the map affect your entities and how fast your reset will come, but I want to know more. Specifically within BO3.

    Does the graphic content filter affect your entities/reset time?

    I once saw a spreadsheet of BO1 maps showing what you can do/not do to influence your entities/sec, estimating how fast reset will come. Is there an information source somewhere out there like this for BO3? At least general tips? I am currently interested in Zetsubou, but I am open to information about any map that you may know about.

    I appreciate anybody who can contribute to this.

    submitted by /u/ILiveForDying
    [link] [comments]

    My wallpaper I made tried to get every crew in the picture, opinions?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    "K to the I to the A Zombitch!"

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Ahh I am new to this sub and I am not sure what to expect but here it goes. After almost 10 years I've come back to zombies and I've decided to buy Bo3 on PS4. From what I can tell the game has changed drastically since the days I played bo1 on my Wii. I don't know where to start, I've recently played a few games of Shadows of Evil. And just wow, this game is so fast paced, compared to the old Kino on Bo1. There's all these new perks and gobblegums whatever they are. There's these wasp like creatures shooting gunk at me and a huge extinction looking alien always chasing me. Anyways black ops zombies now seems evolved, bringing a whole load of nostalgia along with it. To cut it straight I have no idea what I am doing.... Could someone run me through the basics of the game it seems quite overwhelming.

    What all of these creatures that spawn? Is it possible to avoid/cheese them, they are extremely annoying. How does the bubblegum machine work?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    I'll eventually check out a few YouTube channels if anyone could suggest a good one. Also I've got a mic and psn+ if anyone would want jolly cooperation send me a pm.

    Edit: what are them red balls that track me and blow up in my face, this game is crazy.

    submitted by /u/Themoisthippo1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment