• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I'm calling da poliss

    Call of Duty Zombies I'm calling da poliss


    I'm calling da poliss

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:14 AM PST

    WIP Zombies UNO! Cards. What do you think so far?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    The COD Wiki makes Russman and Marlton way older

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    For Marlton, it says that he was born before 1980. Let's say he was born in 1979. He would have been 56 by the time Green Run happened (2035). Russman was born in 1936. That makes him 96 years old during Green Run. Idk about you, but I don't think Marlton is that old nor do I believe that a 96 year old can run around and do crazy stuff like Russman can. Idk if I'm missing something, but to me it doesn't make sense.

    submitted by /u/taken_username456
    [link] [comments]

    Dead of the night is one of the most underrated maps ever (more in the comments)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:31 AM PST

    Why (to my knowledge) was ww2 zombies so disliked by the majority of the community?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I recently made a post asking about ww2 zombies as it was my first time playing a non-treyarch zombies. After playing the final reich, house, and the darkest shore, I can say I'm enjoying it very much. I've loved every treyarch game (yes, including bo4 which is my favorite of all games) but I feel like ww2 could easily surpass them for me. So much quality of life features and the gameplay feels new and fresh, granted I could just be on a high since it's all new to me and I've been desperate for new content (rip bo4). So my question is reasons the community didn't like it, why you specifically do or don't like it, and if anyone wants to play some games with my friend and I (ps4)

    Also curious if there's any YouTubers that actually played and reacted to all maps, most I've seen had early access or didn't finish all of them

    submitted by /u/WhoCares1909
    [link] [comments]

    Free Chronicles Xbox One key :)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Yo guys, i thought i would do a giveaway without the whole survey thing. so here first come first server some one can have it.

    V37RP-37M39-QGWR2-Y92Q4-HXYMZ

    Enjoy :)

    submitted by /u/Mrbillthesloth
    [link] [comments]

    BO3 Zombies PC Aim Assist?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Is there anyway to get aim assist to work the same way as it does on console when using a controller on PC steam? Basically, I'm trash at M+KB and was just wondering when using a PS4 controller plugged in, is there anyway to get the aim to 'snap' onto the bodies of the zombies like it would do on console? Many thanks and I hope this makes sense!

    submitted by /u/ryan597
    [link] [comments]

    Well hello there

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Transit hate

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I have seen a lot of hate on Transit.

    For starters yes I agree the fog was a pain in the ass same with grimlins, also the whole needing the bus thing to get around sucked, yes the boss guy was horrible, wonder weapon sucked and high rounds were a pain in the ass.

    You might say with all of that being so shit, what could of possibly been fun about it?

    The sheer factor of exploring I thought I would share some of the things I loved and discovered as I played through the game.

    Building traps (first map ever ? Maybe haha)

    Figuring how the bus works, adding ladder.

    Realizing you can put the [forgot the name of it] on the diner instead of the bus so you can get knuckles.

    Finding the fridge on farm,

    The corn maze in the fields with (NACHT) awesome!

    The shortcut to town by farm

    Figuring out how power gets turned on opening porta potty

    Figuring out how to open pack a punch with turbine

    Bowie knife in the "secret" cabin in the woods

    Building wonder weapon (cool until you discovered how bad it was) 😂

    Using grimlins to teleport.

    The bank concept with knuckles

    Opening the safe with grenades

    I'm probably forgetting a lot but I loved discovering these features as I played the game. It is not a map I have a desire to play again but I played it hundreds of times and enjoyed it for what it was.

    submitted by /u/clashwithsethy
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Flavor Hexed!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    How active is BO3 Zombies on PC?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I used to be a console Zombies player from WAW to BO2 but ever since the disasters known as Ghosts and Advanced Warfare ruined the series for me I stopped playing COD altogether. But after being on a binge of COD Zombies on Youtube I really want to get back into Zombies.

    Is the BO3 zombies playerbase still alive or is it difficult to find matches on PC? And also, what edition of BO3 should I get to get the most zombies content?

    submitted by /u/IAmOnTheQuest
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Chronicles or Season Pass

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I bought BO3 when it just came out but I dropped it just a few weeks after. Recently, I came back and I'm having a pretty good time playing the zombies mode, is it still worth buying the Season Pass or the Zombies Chronicles in 2020? Which one is better?

    PS: I have never played most of the maps of the ZC, only Kino and Nacht.

    submitted by /u/tortinho_trt
    [link] [comments]

    What rounds do insta rounds usually start to happen in world at war?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Are they random on each map? or what exactly?

    I made it to 357 on shino and I noticed instas started happening at around 300ish. I got to round 135 on natch der untoten and still didn't have any insta kill rounds yet. So I'm wondering if they're just 300+ or what exactly?

    submitted by /u/Xypher1337
    [link] [comments]

    Somethings up with my Ragnarok DG-4...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    How do I avoid getting face wrecked by panzers in the Der Eisen boss fight?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:30 AM PST

    I'm thinking just kinda go with lightning bow spam and keep my distance but I'm not too sure. What do y'all do?

    submitted by /u/PolandSpring39
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with the Panzer on DE

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Once i get into the high 40's, the Panzer always screws me over. What is the best way to deal with it when you're at higher rounds like this? I don't run Perkaholic and my usual perk set-up would be Jug, Double Tap, Speed Cola and Widows wine.

    submitted by /u/GreasySketxx
    [link] [comments]

    Question about cod mobile

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Do they have some kind of map rotation or is there only one map? I know they had a map based on Transit, but all I have seen is shi no Numa.

    Could someone please explain this?

    submitted by /u/typervader2
    [link] [comments]

    Exo Zombies isn't bad

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Am I the only one who thinks Exo Zombies wasn't as bad as people say it is? This is just my opinion but I still come back to AW from time to time just to play Carrier or Outbreak. Sure Infection was awful but the rest of the maps weren't too bad and were all pretty unique in their own ways.

    I'm just a fan of more casual zombies maps where you dont have to go through several YouTube guides just to build a shield or get the wonderweapon to survive, i really like maps where you just shoot zombies and chill like the WAW and BO1 maps, and I think Exo Zombies really succeeded in that, for me at least.

    submitted by /u/AceMystical
    [link] [comments]

    I find stuff from the nazi zombies wiki very incomplete

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    I find stuff from the nazi zombies wiki very incomplete

    I mean just look at this shit the BO4 page still showing outdated stuff as if the game hasn't released yet, I can't find any information I need in the wiki at all.

    https://preview.redd.it/5cue9muirgj41.png?width=692&format=png&auto=webp&s=5d05fc2804d8f35820b81cf582f37d2365fd9d80

    submitted by /u/JustAGenericPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Has this ever been translated/deciphered? It's in the Odin Cauldron room on IX.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment