• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I hate sprinters

    Call of Duty Zombies I hate sprinters


    I hate sprinters

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    This is a school project my friends and I made in a few weeks. I'm sorry

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Hows my custom Perk-a-Colas?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Richtofen drawing to add to the Primis set. Now I just gotta do Nikolai.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Tranzit man

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    “Pernell” I decided to try doing characters and moments from the radios and story related things that you don’t see in the maps. Pernell is one of the most interesting characters to me from the recent storyline involving Broken Arrow so I thought it best to start with him. Tell me what you think.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Where are my Chaos fans at?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    I love Aether, but I feel like it may be time to let it be finished. After Ancient Evil, I'm sold on Chaos being the new story. The mythology, simpler story, and the new time periods of maps are really fun. Ancient evil is in my stop 5 favorite maps

    submitted by /u/MarshallBranin
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants a free set of handmade perk-a-cola bottles?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:58 AM PST

    One of the inspirations for IW zombies’ secret character codes. RIP.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Decided to make probably my last trailer for the Aether storyline, at least for a long while, I call it "To the End"

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Completely real black ops 5 logo LEAKED

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I'm so proud of this community

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Hope someone can help

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    I see on this subreddit people with multiple user flairs can someone tell me how this can be done please

    submitted by /u/Davecheesehead
    [link] [comments]

    My third drawing of many, the amazing wunderwaffe DG-2. For my next drawing I will be doing the thunder Gun, then the blundergat. But tell me what you think of this one!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Meanwhile at a 935 research facility...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    When you close app after the Der Eisen EE cutscene, do you keep your gobbles?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    I figure that if you close app before it says "game over", you keep the gobblegums but I just wanted to make sure. Also, do you keep the achievement and gateworm?

    submitted by /u/PolandSpring39
    [link] [comments]

    Golden rod=a vajra? I might have missed a discussion on this entirely back in the day, but I’ve never heard of the golden rod or anything related to zombies ever compared to Buddhist or Hindu culture and religion.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Anyone else would want this? Wasn’t able to play the beta due to having an older console at the time, really wish they would release it for free for everyone now

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Plural of Brutus

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Just a strange question but is the plural (for those who don't know what a plural is it's like multiple of one thing) for Brutus Brutus'( pronounced brutuses) or is it Bruti because of the plural of cactus being cacti

    Strange question but I'm just curious

    submitted by /u/Primus115
    [link] [comments]

    Best Black Ops 3 custom zombies maps?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

    I want to jump into some custom maps after work tonight but I'd like some recommendations. I've played the Town and Bus Depot remasters but any other recommendations would be very much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/mrtepduck
    [link] [comments]

    Intro Cutscene

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:25 AM PST

    What is your favourite intro cutscene in zombies? Mine has to be origins. The character introductions were so badass, especially Takeos!

    submitted by /u/vegetaisbae7
    [link] [comments]

    All three of the drawings in case you missed the first two

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    So you grab jug, what is the next perk you get?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    I want to spark up some discussion on what the next best perk is to jug? For me it's widows because when you get hit, every zombies just stops hitting you. Also quick revive is not included because it's only useful in solo so keep that in mind.

    submitted by /u/BeastBrady04
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon attachments

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    So I've been playing Lots of black ops 4 zombies And I've Been using the ballistic knife and I unlock attachments for it but I noticed in The armory the ballistic knife is in there is there anyway I can equip those attachments?

    submitted by /u/jakeshnubs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment