• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies (PHD) Night time scene

    Call of Duty Zombies (PHD) Night time scene


    (PHD) Night time scene

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    [Everyone will remember that]

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Just a nice little detail in Alpha Omega I found on the wall next to the teleporter-pad spot in the generator room during a ee run.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    I can't believe the shit i get away with (reuploaded with flair)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:00 AM PST

    To this day I still chuckle over this. It's exactly what I would say if I was new to the zombie's story

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Invisible zombie on DE?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:18 AM PST

    What are your guys top 5 maps in any zombies (treyarch , infinity ward,sledgehammer)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    My favourites :

    1.Der Eisendrache (BO3). Good for going high rounds with the bois late at night

    1. The Final Reich (WW2)

    3.Zetsubou no shima (BO3) Also Good for going high rounds with the bois late at night

    1. Ancient Evil (BO4)

    5.Rave in the redwoods (IW) loved going high rounds solo late at night with the wonder weapon and mustang and sally's

    submitted by /u/Davecheesehead
    [link] [comments]

    Let's speculate what the next chapter of zombies will be!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Let the ideas run wild! Curious to see what people think treyarch will do for zombies this year!

    I think we are going to see a continuation of chaos. Very unique maps, lots of story, side ees, good quests and some great wonder weapons!

    Hoping for an Egypt and an Atlantis map!

    submitted by /u/PolarArtic
    [link] [comments]

    I think people are over speculating about an Aether/ Black Ops as a whole reboot.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    The reason Modern Warfare got a reboot is because we hadn't seen a MW title in 8 years. If we got a complete Black Ops reboot, it would have only been 2 years since we had gotten Bo4. Focusing on Aether, in which Tag released only a couple months ago, it will have been barely a year, and people are already expecting a reboot? Reboots almost never happen only a year after something has ended, unless you include comic books. My point is, it's way more likely we would get some type of continuation (Victis Maps in Dark Aether) than a reboot. I believe the next CoD is much more likely to be either Bo5, or a completely new name. I think Treyarch is most likely going to continue Chaos, but maybe with more classic gameplay. As for Aether, I doubt we are getting any type of complete reboot of the story, I feel it will somehow be connected to Tag if it does continue.

    Note: A Reboot usually means not connected to the previous universe at all, (like Modern Warfare) but I don't doubt we can somehow get a continuation following the new universe created in Tag, although it would undermine the ending.

    submitted by /u/Crazyspideyfan
    [link] [comments]

    BOTD unsolved EEs??

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    So it's been brought to my attention that there's the coin in the perk machine, and the hidden room is still unsolved.

    Has anyone gotten anywhere with these? Any new info?

    I heard about the hidden room when GQ found it. I'm only just hearing about this coin (I know, I must live under a rock). So what gives? Any progress?

    submitted by /u/travisparsons2
    [link] [comments]

    Verrückt Is Something Else Man

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Black market tiers

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Do you earn progress toward the black market tiers just by playing any mode or is it a specific mode? Like I really only play zombies and I'll get the two tier skips per day but I'm not sure if I'm still earning progress towards the tiers after that.

    submitted by /u/Rdlwxandy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have the mystery box jingle sheet music?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Currently trying to find sheet music for the jingle that plays after opening box, but can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LlamaGaming1127
    [link] [comments]

    IX Easter Egg

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:25 AM PST

    So I randomly decided I wanted to do some zombies Easter eggs and Bo4 was the only one I found. However I didn't really play it so I'm not sure what's guns are good etc. What would be a good load out to attempt the IX Easter egg solo? And what would be good in terms of perks?

    submitted by /u/AliBaba1301
    [link] [comments]

    Keeper Stuck at Death Ray.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:11 AM PST

    Hey, I was trying to do the Der Eisendrache Easter egg, and during the soul collection step I encountered a bug where the keeper just stands still near pack-a-punch at the death ray.

    Anyone know how to fix this, or do I just have to restart my game?

    submitted by /u/ChillienSmith
    [link] [comments]

    BO4 maps ranked

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:23 AM PST

    I'm aware that most people find BO4 zombies disappointing, and I did at first but it's really grown on me recently and here's how I'd rank all the maps:

    Ancient Evil

    IX

    Classified

    Tag der Toten

    Dead of the Night

    Alpha Omega

    Blood of the Dead

    Voyage of Despair

    Thoughts? And feel free to rank yours as well, I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks

    submitted by /u/darthdonker
    [link] [comments]

    Free doors BO4 question

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Can you run Netflix or any other streaming app without forfeiting free doors? Just got the free doors for the first time today, and don't exactly wanna give them up, anyone?

    submitted by /u/aclark0587
    [link] [comments]

    What is Redacted?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Hey zombie guys, me and a few mates were playing some good ol Town on BO2, and one of us in the group said we should download and use Redacted, but none of us have any idea what it is. Can someone elaborate on what it does?

    submitted by /u/QuinncestOCE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment