• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Thought you guys would like my license plate

    Call of Duty Zombies Thought you guys would like my license plate


    Thought you guys would like my license plate

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    I created this nazi zombies emblem in bo3

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Raygun emblem I made in black ops 3. I will be posting the thunder gun and wonderwaffe.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Wunderwaffe emblem I made in black ops 3. Will be posting thunder gun as well.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Close one.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Dead of the Night’s Boss Identity. He’s not just a werewolf. He’s actually a Skinwalker/Wendigo. Learned this from a Character quote in the map and some further research!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:26 PM PST

    The reason he looks so much like the werewolf is not Treyarch's fault, if you look up Skinwalker lore, they are quite Wolf-like already. The skinwalker being derivative from Celtic lore is also a huge pointer, as the map draws heavily from Celtic mythology and the boss fight takes place in Celtic ruins, in which the Vikings fought the Celtic warriors in the Map's backstory. This also explains why the boss would be able to go invisible as opposed to the werewolves on the map. Skinwalkers are also akin to possessing doppelgänger-like abilities. For example, it could kill a person and pose as him to one of the victim's friends, only to murder him, too.

    As for the boss being a Wendigo, the Celtic lore describes the wendigo as to having Wolf-like qualities in some depictions, and others are more accurate to Until Dawn's portrayal of the wendigo, which is totally different from what we see in Dead of the Night. The boss being a Wendigo would also explain the invisibility, but I'm more leaning towards skinwalker on this one, because as I look more and more into the Celtic Mythology, it points to Until Dawn's Wendigo being much more accurate to what the myths are believed to be. Although, another major pointer towards the Skinwalker is that the Wendigo is almost always portrayed with Antlers of some kind.

    What do you guys think? I know most of you probably already see him as just another werewolf because of looks and/or youtubers being uninformed/uneducated. It can also be because the designs are quite similar, but as I stated before, Skinwalkers are quite Wolf-like in the lore, so him looking similar to the werewolves is quite inevitable.

    If you're wondering what the exact quote was, Gideon Jones (The Gunslinger) Name-drops the Wendigo and Skinwalker when entering the Boss Fight.

    Let's hear it everyone!

    submitted by /u/AngelOFDeath66
    [link] [comments]

    Buried VR | Trailer

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Thundergun emblem I made in black ops 3. The raygun and the wunderwaffe have been posted.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Would anyone wanna help me with the Tortured Path EE?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    I so want the Barbarossa Sword on the survival maps, and you have to do the full EE to unlock it :(

    I'm on PS4

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    Mustang and Sally on round 1 with the help of Sword Flay

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Searching for people for WW2 - Darkest Shore EE (Pc)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Hello guys,

    Iam searching for 2 People who can help us out with the Darkest Shore Easteregg.

    We can do the EE perfectly but we just can´t to the Bossfight for whatever reason.

    If anyone is down for that add me on Discord (RaptorKing12) or Steam (losteagle12)

    submitted by /u/RaptorKing12
    [link] [comments]

    Question: who’s voices are they in Nacht Der Untoten?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:48 AM PST

    I've been revisiting TranZit and I've been Easter egg hunting a lot and I've always wondered who's whispering in Nacht Der Untoten on the map TranZit?

    submitted by /u/TheGr3aTAydini
    [link] [comments]

    When you've successfully upgraded the Agathan Device on Tag der Toten and then this happens!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Is it just me or do the three giants feet on origins have a smaller hit box on BO3 than BO2?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I have died multiple times to the feet on BO3 when I have shot the foot, when I shot the foot, it wouldn't open then I would die because I tried to get the wind staff

    submitted by /u/DemonLordYT
    [link] [comments]

    It's always so satisfying when this happens.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    BO2 Zombies on PS4?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Pretty much the title. Is there any way to play any of the BO2 Zombies maps on PS4? Obviously not including Origins, which is on Chronies. Let me know!

    submitted by /u/mcflurry1994
    [link] [comments]

    What made primis richtofen the nicest one?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Just wondering what exactly made our beloved richtofen the 'nicest' one. Was it because he was the only one of the countless richtofens who actually wanted to break the cycle and save the other 3?

    submitted by /u/WhyMadara
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I can kinda brag about something. Need frames, though.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Origins EE Step 5

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    can in "plain sight" gobblegum be used for killing that invisible zombie that runs around the excavation

    submitted by /u/Insain-Person
    [link] [comments]

    What's a zombies map you really want to see?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Basically what the title says, what is a zombies map based on a real life location or time period that you want to see that hasnt been done yet?

    Me personally, i'd live to see a pyramid or ancient egypt zombies map and im a little surprised we havent had one yet tbh.

    submitted by /u/cwoznyi
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody help me he seems to be laughing no mater what I input or am I letting go/not holding it down enough

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Is this death unwarranted?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:13 PM PST

    I was in the Shaolin shuffle boss fight on solo (without anyone else joining my game at any point in time) and I had ran completely out of ammo during the 'shoot the symbols' step. I was downing myself to get more ammo in my Kendall's and correct me if I'm wrong but, you do get infinite revives from Pam. Whilst I was trying to get more ammo from downing, Pam just looked at me when I was bleeding out and the game just ended. Has this happened to anyone before, or just me?

    submitted by /u/videoman879
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment