• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Tranzit appreciation post

    Call of Duty Zombies Tranzit appreciation post


    Tranzit appreciation post

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Painted Brutus. First Real Attempt At Canvas Painting

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Ain't that swell

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I can't believe this map turned 4 years old today...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Interesting plan there nikolai

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I finished my drawing of nikolai and dempsey!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:28 AM PST

    Solo Easter Egg Complete and Round 42 in 1 Game New PB for me on COTD!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Definetly my favourite tactical, shame it wasnt in more maps

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Since I was a wee lad back in 2011, I always wanted to beat Shangri-La on BO1. Yesterday I finally did it.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Brutus the Troll

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    JFK meets Vietnam veteran

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    I did a character mod a year ago and would like to show it by DE cutscene as the map is 4 years old.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Was just listening to some music that was giving off alpha omega type vibes so i just whipped this up.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Should I even still be friends with this man

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Problem with my sensitivity in my mouse when I´m in high rounds

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Hi, I´m playing CoD BO3 in the last month and when I reach rounds like 38 or 42 my mouse changes sensitivity and acceleration without any reason. This only happen in the game because when I change to the desktop I have the mouse settings that I always use. I do not know if with this post I will be able to solve the problem but if someone happened the same to me and could solve it it would be helpful.

    PD: my mouse is an razer abyssus lite and I also don't know if I use the post format on this reddit well, sorry if it wasn't like that

    submitted by /u/JuanSeG16
    [link] [comments]

    Similar to my last post, I always wanted to complete moon on BO1 as a child back in 2011. Thank you 3arch for bringing people from all around the world together. A guy from Cali, Indiana, Chile, and France all working together on a video game is actually crazy when you think about it.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Questions regarding; COD World War II, Zombies.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I recently bought the season pass for WWII Zombies, however my friends do not have the dlc's/season pass, my question is; if I host a party can they play with me on the dlc maps? Or is it not possible untill they all have season pass themselfs? Ty for answers! :)

    submitted by /u/Admiralen1728
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge runs on bo3

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Today I'm streaming challenges such as no hit challenge, pack all guns challenge, one box/ no perk challenges. If you have any more you would like to see or if you have any unique challenges I would love to hear. Come see me at edgyoutcastgamer on twitch. If not if you have original challenges I would love to hear them currently I'm doing a no gun challenge on der eisendrache

    submitted by /u/EdgyOutcastGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Richthofen and the shadow man in kindergarten

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Does Plutonium work?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Does Plutonium work? The cracked copy of Black Ops 2 or whatever so I can play zombies? What would happen if Activision took it down?

    submitted by /u/MobsterMaheen
    [link] [comments]

    bo2 ranking system

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    How does the bo2 zombies ranking system work? I have absolutely no idea how, but I want to reach the max tier of it.

    submitted by /u/Flunterwat
    [link] [comments]

    What Perk System do you think BO5 should have

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Just curious as to what perk system you guys think BO5 should have? I would like a combination of the old one and the new one where Jugg, Speed Cola and Double Tap are "obtained" in game by doing things such as Pack-A-Punching 4 times and obtaining all perks, but i miss being able to choose my perks mid-game incase I decide I want a new perk

    submitted by /u/MrStride123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment