• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I painted our boy.

    Call of Duty Zombies I painted our boy.


    I painted our boy.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    I made a wunderwaffe.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

    found these today after a long long time... brings me back to simpler times

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:19 AM PST

    Old drawing back when chronicles was coming out

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Loads Ray Gun

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    My thoughts on zombies after playing for a month

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I know most of you probably don't care but this is my overall review of zombies

    I played a little bit of zombies in the past, enough to know how it worked and all that but I never knew any of the set ups and the starts and perks and all that, I kind of just bought wall buys and killed shit until I died on maybe round 7

    I was falling in love with the BO3 multiplayer and one day I accidentally clicked on zombies, and I said "fuck it, I'll play a zombies game". Shadows of evil. Load up, die on round 10 I think. Then I realized that beast thing and realized he sucked at killing zombies so out of curiosity I looked up wtf it did. Then I taught myself the whole map over time, for a solid week I was hard grinding shadows of evil. I would go to the basement with a blast furnace haymaker and the arpothogan servant. Then I learned about the sword and upgrading it. Next thing you know I get to round 34 and I was super proud of it despite it not being that great overall. I ended up buying Der Eisendrache and oh my god... I didn't play shadows for a whole week! I learned the whole map and lived every little bit of it (except the fire bow, fuck that thing). I started to improve and was able to get to round 36 which isn't too much better but it was made possible by the ragnoroks and that juicy juicy lightning bow. Maybe a day later I dropped $50 on every map in the game 30 for chronicles, and then 20 for the season pass. I never realized how intense the game can get. Whether it's me and my friends getting fucked on round 25 on Verrückt, or its the intense solo alley training with the thunder gun and widows wine on Kino. Or the incredibly frustrating time I had trying to build those staffs on origins for the first time. I'm prestige 2 level 20 now gone from level 5. I still have plenty to learn and tried BO4 zombies again along with it... I had a group of zombies try hard on my team and we spent maybe 5 hours getting to round 75 on IX.

    Normally I don't play games that aren't PVP FPS games however this is an exception, with all the low effort multiplayer aspects of the new COD games it seems zombies has only improved (however I will say I like the BO3 system better than BO4).

    I can't wait for BO5 and all it has to offer hopefully I can spend another 75 hours in a month playing that game too

    submitted by /u/Homer4a10
    [link] [comments]

    Fortnite good now?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    A birthday card I drew for my friend (sorry for it being sideways)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    My greatest clutch yet

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    The “Dont Freeze” challenge in Tag is glitched. It didn’t activate until I went down. (Xbox 1)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Does anyone know where I can find a cod waw zombies ios IPA?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I really want to play call of duty waw zombies on my old iPod touch, but i cannot seem to find the ipa file anywhere.

    submitted by /u/D1NKY6
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 3: Zombies Chronicles is 60% off in US-PS Store.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Currently priced at 11.99 USD in the Playstation Store.

    This information is only accurate to the US Playstation Store.

    Best get it now if you still don't have it.

    submitted by /u/Timerstone
    [link] [comments]

    Calculating the real world value of various zombies items

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:51 PM PST

    The Juggernog machine says 10 cents on the front, and since it's 2500 points we can assume that each point is 0.004 cents. Therefore, double tap would cost 8 cents, and speed cola would cost 12 cents. Pack a punch would cost 20 cents. The kuda wall buy is 1250 points therefore it would cost 5 cents. To summarize, obtaining a pack a punched kuda would cost 25 real world cents.

    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

    submitted by /u/benhogs
    [link] [comments]

    Dont know what map to play

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Im playing bo3 and i have every map in this game, yet i still have trouble choosing one to play any suggestions on which one to choose

    submitted by /u/FMJ_NeburSorensic
    [link] [comments]

    High res movie poster images for Zombies in Spaceland and Attack of the Radioactive Thing?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Anyone have or know where I can get high quality images of the movie posters from those 2 maps? I want to print then out actual movie poster size and frame them but I read a good sized image for a movie poster is at least 1mb but cant seem to find one. Reached out to Infinityward on Twitter but they never responded.

    submitted by /u/superbleeder
    [link] [comments]

    Doing Bo1 Easter Eggs

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    So Me and Some Friends Want To Go and Finally Do The Bo1 EEs. But We All Have The COTD EE done but I'm not sure if I Need To Go Back And Redo It. Because When I Did It I was Split-screen And I'm Pretty Sure My Xbox 360 Wasn't Connected To The Internet. I got The Achievement For It on My Account.

    So My Question Is: Do I Need To Redo The COTD Easter Egg or Am I Good to Go?

    Thanks 😄

    submitted by /u/YoungThugTug
    [link] [comments]

    COD WAW Zombies 1.5.0 iOS Ipa File

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Well as this nice game was removed from the App store and we can't get it anymore while many people asking about the file I saw a website sharing the Ipa thought I'd share it with you guys too.

    CoD WAW Zombies

    submitted by /u/Rojan50
    [link] [comments]

    Is that a jojo reference??

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Origins Easter egg fail

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Black Ops 3 Remastered Maps with Original Guns on PS4?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I'm a little late to the party but I just found out you could get the remastered maps from WAW and BO1 on BO3, but was disappointed to find it was with the BO3 guns? Is there any way to get the original guns on these remastered maps?

    submitted by /u/bullseye2112
    [link] [comments]

    tfw the civil protector is too busy looking out the window

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Does Zombies chronicles EVER go on a discount? [PS4]

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I just saw the BO3 + zombies chronicles discount for only 15£ and regreted buying ONLY bo3 for 25£. Now i cant even get the one with ZC because of it 😔

    submitted by /u/LaleLK
    [link] [comments]

    Der Eisendrache Easter Egg Ps4

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    So me and my friend are looking to do the DE easter egg but have no one else to do it with and looking for people ti do it with on PS4. Comment your psn and let me know if you are willing to do it with us

    submitted by /u/Reaper6406
    [link] [comments]

    I think none of us really hated Bo4, we just expected it to be something else.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    My biggest problem with Bo4 is that it tried too hard to be it's own game. We expected it to be Bo3+1 but Bo4 is like an entirely different franchise. I actually believe if another studio made it's own game with the chaos storyline, it would actually get better reception than BO4 did. Because then we wouldn't be expecting our beloved perk system, we wouldn't be expecting having to acquire weapons and perks as the game progresses.

    In Bo3, what do you do? You start off with nothing but a pistol and a knife, and progressively get better weapons and upgrades as the zombies get stronger and stronger. Your increasing arsenal is meant to mirror the increasing zombie threat. That's why the game barely changes after round 30, because at that point, you have your arsenal fully packed, and all your perks. The zombie threat doesn't increase, because your arsenal can't.

    Once you reach that point, you start to "train". You deliberately ignore zombies in order to get them all in one place before firing your wonder weapon, consuming ammo. you become a one man army, but thats about the only viable strategy in the game.

    In Bo4, you start off relatively strong, with a wonder weapon and incredible starting weapon at the get go, and can take 4 hits. Before you even start the game you can choose your perk loadout, and all of them provide many different combinations for you to vary your strategy. you can pick Stronghold and camp, or Staminup and Run N Gun.

    Neither of these sound particularly bad, do they? You may have a preference, but I think we can all agree that they sound fun in their own way.

    This may be a made up quote, but I think Einstein said that if you judge a fish on it's ability to fly, it will live it's whole life thinking it's an idiot. And whoever said it, that's very true. We've been judging BO4 for it's ability to copy BO3. And I don't blame anyone for doing that. I also dislike BO4. That's how they advertised the game. We didn't ask for them to bring something new to the table, and when we spent copious amounts of money on what we thought was BO3+1, we felt cheated.

    There are of course huge problems with the game objectively speaking. The plethora of bugs, and bluescreens. The devs responding to our criticism with "shut the fuck up, peasant". But I think the failure of BO4 lies in it's ability to create expectations and not live up to a single one.

    submitted by /u/EYSHot69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment