• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies does anyone know what the tower we see in kino from the alley is?

    Call of Duty Zombies does anyone know what the tower we see in kino from the alley is?


    does anyone know what the tower we see in kino from the alley is?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PST

    How does it look ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:34 AM PST

    After all these years i finally have them all

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:36 PM PST

    How to rapidfire in Bo1 & Bo2 (without a macro)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Thank You Zombies

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Highest round :(

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Revelations be like

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Made this zombies render

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:16 PM PST

    This guy deranked me from prestige 9 to lvl 1. Can i do something or i am helpless against him? He want money from people for divinium and lvl. Just a son of a bitch. Hate those guys. Some Help?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I think Shaggy is onto something... Diego's knife?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PST

    (Bo3)Why is my game crashing every time I reach a high round?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PST

    I don't know why this happens but it is very frustrating. I can't beat my record because the game always crashes on rounds 30 to 40.

    submitted by /u/Greasy_Mailbox
    [link] [comments]

    Controller vs Mouse n Keyboard

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Hey so I'd consider myself a decent player and I recently made the switch from Xbox to PC. I haven't played zombies on PC yet just cuz I don't have any of the games but I was planning on soon. My question is have any of you made this transition and if you used mouse n keyboard or stuck with controller. Didn't know if the keyboard was gonna screw up my movement in game and whatever and if it's better or worse than controller. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/KyleSackrider
    [link] [comments]

    First time using the double pap strat

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Ascension, double pap stratting for the first time, already beaten my ascension record, nearly beaten my all time record (round 36 😬) wish me luck, i am aiming for round 50 but ive probs jinxed it now😂😂

    have now died, fucking monkeys

    submitted by /u/Fullname1235678
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for xbox players

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PST

    I'm not extremely good at the game but i would say i am pretty decent. I'm looking for people to play with online, mainly bo2/3/4, people who can chat on xbox and play frequently. Let me know if you are interested

    submitted by /u/djpiskull
    [link] [comments]

    A MAJOR flaw in Zombies I see no one talk about

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PST

    It seems that, for the main EE quest in many maps, the developers forget that this is a hectic, fast-paced survival game mode, and what they try to do is to mix two gameplay styles that simply doesn't mix. What I talk about is the typical puzzle step where you have to stop, look, and solve.

    It just feels very unnatural in the gameplay of Zombies. It simply doesn't fit.

    Having to run up to whatever it is, do what you can for 2 seconds before a Zombie starts attacking you from behind, before running back with the Zombie and then run back to get another 2 seconds of time - is simply not challenging. It's tedious, annoying, and clearly is two gameplay styles that clash. The developers want to mix puzzle solving with survival where you're constantly on the move. Playing in Coop can be better, but having your teammates hold a Zombie by running around and around feels, again, just unnatural. I simply don't understand why this happens so often. Yes, you can make crawlers, but at least in the later titles, they will quickly die out on their own. In BO4 you may not even have Frags equipped to make crawlers at all. To put it simply; this is mostly an issue in the latest titles (AW an onwards)

    Some examples are:

    -The radio in The Shadowed Throne. Having to run up to it, turn the frequency as much as you can before getting attacked, only to run away with the zombie and then run back to the radio, is simply not fun. Why can't we just be ignored by Zombies while operating the radio?

    -Rushmore pad in Alpha Omega. Having to aim at 4 numbers, in a super tight room, with zombies everywhere - it simply feels like two mechanics that were never meant for each other.

    -Simon Says in DE and Moon. It's not that it's difficult - it's just plain annoying.

    -Morse Code step in BOTD

    And more.

    I've just never understood why they add in these puzzle elements where you have to stand still and look in a gamemode where you're forced to always be on the run. They simply don't work together at all.

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest bo4 Easter eggs

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Which Easter egg is the easiest or best in bo4 out of these options on solo Voyage of despair Dead of the night Ancient evil

    submitted by /u/Espence2201
    [link] [comments]

    Barbershop Quartet Perk Jingles

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Barbershop Quartet Perk Jingles

    So I've been working on a little something...attached is a sneak peek.

    I'm also in the process of making one for Juggernog. It's getting exceedingly difficult because I have to record all the voice parts myself.

    https://preview.redd.it/pjeh8rkagbl41.png?width=1130&format=png&auto=webp&s=e21948bfb792dd04c252e180c16f8fc853feb8cb

    submitted by /u/RetrospectiveJinx
    [link] [comments]

    Should I do Easter eggs

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I've Been a zombies player for 7 years, and I love zombies, I love the gameplay, the wonder weapons, the story, and getting to the highest round I can, but I've always wanted to do Easter eggs, but never had 3 other players to do them with, I know there's solo Easter eggs, so which ones should I start with?

    submitted by /u/NikolaiMakesVodka
    [link] [comments]

    Blood of the dead help!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Anyone on here trying to run the easter egg with me? I have done every step but cant figure out the Simon says step, seem to be messing up every time. I dont think its glitching I just dont fully understand it

    submitted by /u/TooMuchBuddha420
    [link] [comments]

    Bo4 what are some good class setups

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PST

    I'm coming back after not really playing since launch and I noticed it looks like they added a bunch of new perks so I'm wondering what class set ups are best to use like best perks and starting weapons to use and such.

    submitted by /u/Crow7414
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Thinking about downloading BO3 along with the zombie chronicles again deleted it because needed space on my hard drive

    But is there still players? Is there still lobbys?

    Ps4 here

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/s966666
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime I open the app it shows this after trying to sign into Google Play, I've searched everywhere on the Internet and can't find a way to fix it, so I've come here of you know how to fix it please help

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PST

    What should I get as a senior jacket quote?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:11 AM PST

    I really want to put a zombies related quote or more specifically a BO1 quote. Any quote suggestion from any Treyarch COD is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Abdullah_Awadallah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment