• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Just the storm, Dick. Sit down.

    Call of Duty Zombies Just the storm, Dick. Sit down.


    Just the storm, Dick. Sit down.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Let’s confuse the kids today

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Damn you dog. RIP to that round 5 DE EE finish -.-

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Found the Origins Easter egg guide I made for me and my friends when we were 12.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PST

    I mean, I like it

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PST

    I 3D modeled the Bowie knife from bo3 last night! Came out pretty cool looking. I’m hoping to get this and the gersh device printed this month.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Should Zombies be an anthology series going forward?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PST

    With rumors suggesting the Chaos story might not continue and we might be getting an Aether reboot, should they ditch the overarching story model and go for an anthology-based series of maps?

    A lot of the fan favorites seem to be niche maps. Mob of the Dead really had nothing to do with the story going on at the time and little to do with the current story. Same with Shadows of Evil. Origins is important nowadays but at the time, it kind of came out of left field and it was a niche map for it's time.

    Hell, even maps like Buried, which are integral to the story, had a Western theme (which was a huge departure from prior Victis maps mind you) and people seemed to love that map. What if for the new story, they ditch the story model that we've had in literally every Zombies installment. Every map, we go to a place, collect or activate some thing, mostly the same crew for the entire season, we've had about 8 games with that setup.

    I'm suggesting a season of content where every map is it's own thing with no obvious ties to the maps preceding it or after it. Map 1 can be have a more light hearted crew in a Cyberpunk aesthetic, while Map 2 can be set in World War 2 with a more serious crew, Map 3 can be set in modern New York with a celebrity cast, etc, etc.

    Like I said, no obvious ties to the maps before or after, each one tells its own self contained story. Maybe the only thing they have in common is 115 infecting the Zombies and powering the Perks/Mystery Box in the map. Later down the line, if some of these become fan favorites, they could make sequels or connect the stories and have a mixup of one person from each crew and tell a more linear story going forward.

    Would the community prefer something like that or should we stay in the story/map model we're all familiar with?

    submitted by /u/ZeVikingSif
    [link] [comments]

    Made this a while back and thought I should post again

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Purple glow on Nazi zombies

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:43 AM PST

    But of a noob question but I was playing groesten haus and noticed purple lighting on my screen every now and again, is this from electric cherry? I was using camouflage, but wasn't active whenever my screen turned purple

    submitted by /u/Tbonewall620
    [link] [comments]

    Looking back through the history of Zombies, we have had some really cool and creative traps. What are the coolest/lamest or best/worst traps to you and why?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Do you like the relatively newer, creative traps in Bo3 like the fingers/eye beam on Gorod Krovi? The Death Ray? Or the Chain Trap on Shadows?

    Or are you a fan of the classics and enjoy the Electric, Flame, or even the Flogger?

    My personal favorite is the Acid Trap in MotD. It's right next to a great training spot and it kills everything underneath instantly. Such a cool (but morbid) concept

    submitted by /u/FFelixx
    [link] [comments]

    My first game hitting round 50+. any tips to get a higher round in zombies?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PST

    What is your scariest moment in zombies?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I understand MrTLexify already did something like this but I really want to know what was scary for you.

    For me either getting trapped in the Jugg Room with the Panzer on Dersien Drache, or getting ass fucked by Brutus in the Speed Cola room.

    submitted by /u/Bleachboy321
    [link] [comments]

    I just recently got into drawing 3 weeks ago and gave my first attempt at realism. I've been usually drawing cartoon characters this is my first go at an actual person.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:40 PM PST

    TIL I’m fucking bad at Eastereggs

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Let me start off by saying this is my very first ee ever ( alpha omega ) and I'm fucking dogshit

    First try I got to the red nova crawler step and died twice

    Second try I died at the wisp step

    Third try I accidentally left the game during the boss fight

    Fourth and fifth try I died to the boss

    I swear I'm gonna finish this ee

    submitted by /u/Azax222
    [link] [comments]

    Question about WaW Zombies

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PST

    I recently played nacht and to me it felt like the zombies sounded different. I could just be that I haven't played WaW in a while

    submitted by /u/shrekery
    [link] [comments]

    Today I finally got the EE on Tag Der Toten all by myself. I'm happy with the ending.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:41 PM PST

    {PS4} Need Help With WWII Zombies?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PST

    It's been a while since I've played it on PS4 and I'm wondering if anyone is willing to do the Zombies mode with me?

    Just wondering if anyone wanna run with me on it? My PSN is "GreyWarden214_YT"

    Thanks for listening!

    submitted by /u/GreyWarden214
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a classified EE hunt mega thread or something?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PST

    I keep thinking about this map, there has to be more with the steps that we know of and as far as I know everyone's kinda dropped it, so I was wondering if there's anyone like me who's still thinking about this EE?

    submitted by /u/Banana_Mann_
    [link] [comments]

    what am i doing wrong?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:56 AM PST

    been playing kino on bo3 for the past few days lately. im a decent player, not amazing but not too bad. i can get to round 30 easily on my own without gobblegums or the pack-a-punch abilities but i keep dying around round 30. i know i can get higher but i just keep dying because a zombie comes from behind while im shooting a horde in front of me and hits me. i always run the same perks: jug, staminup, speed cola, and quick revive and on my last down ill use widow's wine where quick revive was at. i train in the theater (mostly by the stairs and where that little ditch is at). i just want to get to a higher round :( ps my highest round was round 80 and it wasnt from luck so i know that im capable of getting to a high round

    submitted by /u/bigdikboi69
    [link] [comments]

    What are the worst COD Zombies Maps?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:30 PM PST

    We will be discussing the worst offical Zombies maps. No custom. Explain why the map you hate or dislike is bad. Maybe it's an unpopular opinion or very popular. Since I'm the host, I'll be voicing my opinion, and all of you discuss in a civil manner with other people with counter-arguments.

    submitted by /u/NickArgunov
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been playing the piano for five minutes now how did I do?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Anyone know what this error is? Didn't blue screen just kicked me from a solo game.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment