• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Finally finished my mystery box in ceramics :)

    Call of Duty Zombies Finally finished my mystery box in ceramics :)


    Finally finished my mystery box in ceramics :)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Cosmonaut just v i b i n g (Don't know why i made this lol)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Goodbye Earth

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Someone's feeling that Zetsubou

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PST

    How many of you would benefit from updated WW2 zombie guides?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I personally still love the gamemode and wanted to type up, make videos on some guides for the maps. Especially stuff that's a little obscure that there aren't many guides on. How many of you guys still play it and would use them should I make em?

    submitted by /u/BetterThanStarlight
    [link] [comments]

    Third time attempting de ee and this kept happening, I double checked everything I diand looked for a fix on YouTube and nothing worked anyone know how I can fix it?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PST

    yooo just making an update on my last post

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:54 AM PST

    i followed some of your suggestions such as playing without jug and quick revive. and just practiced training and my decision making. it's now been 1 day since i started practicing and i decided to just go all out and try to get as high of a round as possible after practicing for a while without perks. and i got to round 50 solo on Kino! my previous solo record was 18 on The Giant (i think) thank you guys for all the help i'm gonna continue to practice and try to improve!!

    thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/errormessage69
    [link] [comments]

    Where Could I Get Bo1 & WaW With DLCs For A Reasonable Price?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Looking for playstation, but I'm wondering if there are any copies that include dlc along with them. Activision is Activision and doesn't like to drop prices of games, but I'm really not interested in buying $30 games and then having to buy dlcs for over $100 in total. Anyone know of anything?

    submitted by /u/Eastonman03
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I’d share with you all my Origins staff upgrade notes that I made almost 7 years ago!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Please help me : Chronicles

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Basically I bought bo3 when it first came out. I got it on disc. I bought chronicles maybe 2 years ago on the ps store. I deleted bo3 a while ago and I reinstalled it recently and redownloaded chronicles but it's stuck on waiting to install. When i press start on the dlc it says cannot find application do you want to look In the store? And I press ok and it brings me to cod bo3 zombie chronicles edition. I cannot find my version which is the base version of bo3. I cannot install chronicles dlc it just will not let me and it's stuck on waiting to install and It won't find my version of bo3. Somebody please help!

    submitted by /u/123qweasdzxc69
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite memories from playing zombies?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:56 PM PST

    For me it's when my brother, sister and I all play zombies together split screen. We usually play town or Nuketown because we're all very busy and don't have time to play complex maps. Whenever we're the people in the hazmat suits we call ourselves the "three minions" and we usually train/ camp together and whenever someone leaves to get a perk/hit box we all scream "get back to the banana boat ASAP" it's really cringey/dumb but we have so many laughs together like when we all three got the ray gun and we reloaded it at the same exact time.

    And when my brother and I play Kino on BO1 if I don't have enough points I'll just constantly hit box because the character will keep saying the same line and I'm always Nikolai so it's just "oh well, I guess I'll just sit here and nap" over and over again

    What're your favorite memories/ funny inside jokes made while playing zombies?

    submitted by /u/Neither-Reflection
    [link] [comments]

    Cool new map idea???

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:18 AM PST

    I was thinking wouldn't it be cool for the group to come out of a portal and land 2020 Downtown LA in some weird jump forward into the bodies of female TV reporter(scarlett Johansson), a CA firefighter(John Cena), a LA cop(bruce willis) and a judge (henry cho) right as the "turn" happens and the whole city starts going crazy and it would have to have a bus on it like tranzit.

    submitted by /u/Thisshitaintfree
    [link] [comments]

    Why BO4 is so chaotic?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Now that it's all over we know that the chaos and the ether story are completely different, I'm sure that Jason Blundell made the chaos maps, but the remakes of the ether?

    is there anyone else behind those remakes maps? some say it is lee ross, let's argue.

    So JZ = Bo1 and bo2 ( not motd and Origins ) JB = BO3 and Bo4 chaos? Remakes aether = ?

    submitted by /u/PinoRyuzaki
    [link] [comments]

    On BO3 kino, what is that square wood type thing at the bottom?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Mobile zombies discussion

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PST

    As many of you may know, cod mobile is removing zombies on March 25. I feel that this sets a bad precedent for the rest of the zombies community. Activision sees zombies as so unimportant that they're literally eliminating it from a game, even though many people loved it and invested hundreds of dollars into it. If you would like to see zombies treated with more respect, I urge you to go to r/CODMobile to let the devs know it's important. Mrdalekjd, noahj456, and prestigeiskey have all made videos on the subject. I believe that we as a community can make a difference.

    submitted by /u/BonnieB-007
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Revelations

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:04 PM PST

    So I was playing Revelations, and I noticed that you can push a button in Nacht. I don't know if it does anything, so I was wondering if anyone knew about it. It is at the top of the stairs by the workbench.

    submitted by /u/Brazl-B
    [link] [comments]

    IX Key Step Still Glitched

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Right now my friends and I are doing the IX Easter egg. We finished off the third wave on the second to last step of the egg, but can't pick up the key. I thought the devs fixed this in the Tag update? Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this mid game? We're hucking nades and monkeys in each of the entrances

    submitted by /u/cheetofreak15
    [link] [comments]

    Clutches and fails¿

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PST

    If I posted clutches and fails from my Xbox account would anyone watch them? I've posted one before and it got 240 upvotes but I think that was just a one off but if anyone would like to see the clips let me know.

    submitted by /u/getgud-scrub
    [link] [comments]

    Blood of the Dead number problem

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Hello, I just had a problem w the book numbers not matching the pad in the tunnels. The book showed 479 but it would not work. I know the 4 sometimes looks like a 7 and vice versa in the book but what could I have been missing? I tried changing the 4 and 7 around but no luck. Edit: I went back and looked and the spoon code was the same code. Fml

    submitted by /u/CroppedDoor667
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon should I choose?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PST

    So I'm just about to have enough reserves to get a weapon but I haven't played in a while so what guns are worth getting first? (that is, which have the best attachments and just generally dont suck)

    submitted by /u/TheShotwire
    [link] [comments]

    "The Classic" PPSH on the Darkest Shore?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I remember someone who found this EE a while ago on the Darkest Shore, but now there's nothing online about it...? I found the old reddit post of it, but the video is deleted.

    Does anyone remember how to get it on The Darkest Shore?

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment