• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies The server hampsters are running overtime

    Call of Duty Zombies The server hampsters are running overtime


    The server hampsters are running overtime

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Guess I'll just walk

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Post title (required)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Made Stamin Up Can, All 7 will follow soon

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Gorod Krovi Reporter cipher Solved

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Gorod Krovi Reporter cipher Solved

    https://preview.redd.it/5vxp9t74xwv61.png?width=779&format=png&auto=webp&s=f13aeb5b6d1ab525cc99b63b12f1b18e52b07ad6

    cipher text:

     r rh tgeRbt bnad ee shisfptFtn et eo enebe lesdepj n .a cih,eepa t gv g o,aiM Av sT aevtH esoe.nS eaear , w,arhaeohjemuo s,detibR nhtkphaetaid ygoTt.irc"tma"rocnrihr mapa oapIthhboyst.pr eear heuaAtm et . net 'o cIms e dat sl drwht hedyaehsnrdoeot tnteNnea"ynsIw s feemie geai amra negaIfwwt 'emns. e.ismano oter tapde dovaM oihtrvire Ci m euh emtethtr mp cn 

    plain text:

    Tony "hale' Rapt. Now, where have I heard that name before. Hmmm, I just can't remember. Anyway, better get to work, as Mr. Rapt has paid me a handsome sum to investigate and gather the people and items he needs. After I am done here at Morg City, I have to head to San Francisco to interview "the subjects". The idea of being trapped in that prison gives me the creeps. 

    double columnar transposition keys:

    k1: [1, 0, 3, 4, 2, 7, 5, 6] k2: [4, 3, 2, 1, 5, 0, 7, 6, 8] 

    solved by me, thanks to richkiller for bugging me all this time to try

    submitted by /u/finsternacht
    [link] [comments]

    I drew All perks From waw-cw hope you guys like it!:D

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Seen a lot of people saying they miss BO3 slide-hopping. May not be quite as good, but...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    My version of the Dark Aether.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Perk A Colas

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I was doing a Holdout on Outbreak and this happened

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    My first ever Dark matter camo I’ve unlocked

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Got these cool light up perk bottles, they look pretty sick

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Still haven't updated...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Ballistic knifes are fun

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    She asked me and my friend for a pic!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Gun got lodged in my skull after falling so hard-

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Berlin map should be made more difficult, especially if Double Tap is the perk added with it.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    After thinking about it, I hope that they up the difficulty of the new map to account for the amount of upgrades we have. Between Tier V's on weapons, perks, field upgrades, etc. and Double Tap being the perk likely to be on the map, if the difficulty doesn't change it will fall victim to being called boring/easy like the previous two maps. Unfortunately with the way they've handled this game thus far, they'll likely keep the difficulty the same to keep it accessible to largest amount of people.

    TL;DR : Up the difficulty to account for our growing arsenal.

    submitted by /u/Shady_Nihil
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up a cryo ammo mod from a chest and it applied to my DIE Electrobolt. Now I have this floating circle...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Made them 5 yeah ago. They look still as New. Thats to my mum who help me

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Does anyone feel the Tempest “Teleport away” range needs to be a tad smaller?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Not by a lot, just dumb it down a tad. Like if Outbreak was the size of a normal zombies map, say Die Mashine or Firebase, they would probably teleport half way across the map with the rage they have right now. Can't even kill them without chasing them to fucking Alaska, far as hell away from the objective. Like if the range was 4/5ths of what it is I feel like that would be a helluva lot better.

    submitted by /u/water_slayer
    [link] [comments]

    So I decided to go all out tonight. Completed the Easter Egg and all the Bows. If you had to choose, what’s your favorite bow?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment