• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies I’m quite proud of myself being a Cod Zombie noob myself, round 30 without being downed once! I know it isn’t a great accomplished for the real zombie veterans but I’m quite proud of myself. I just wanted to share that with a community that also loves Zombies as much as I do.

    Call of Duty Zombies I’m quite proud of myself being a Cod Zombie noob myself, round 30 without being downed once! I know it isn’t a great accomplished for the real zombie veterans but I’m quite proud of myself. I just wanted to share that with a community that also loves Zombies as much as I do.


    I’m quite proud of myself being a Cod Zombie noob myself, round 30 without being downed once! I know it isn’t a great accomplished for the real zombie veterans but I’m quite proud of myself. I just wanted to share that with a community that also loves Zombies as much as I do.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    This entire sub when no new map

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    WaW pack-a-punch ray gun prop

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    And, your Origins clip of the day

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    What is going on inside their head

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Proof of concept for the Scoreboard for fun. Just to give it a little more flair. Feedback welcome on the concept.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Infinite Warfare Zombies poster crossover in the new mp map Diesel in Cold War

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Did i make it as a cod zombies artist?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    I unlocked Gold on my Ballistic Knife and it showed up as "New Text"

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    A suggestion for Quality of Life improvment.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Just when you think it’s all over

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Russian mangler

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Yes, this is how motorbikes work.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    New text is one of my favorite camos

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    The quote and music timing was just too good

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Cold wars version of the hells retriever

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    I still have 1000 damage even after the nerf

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    After more failed attempts then I'd ever like to admit to I have completed social distancing.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Zombies thought they had me..

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I finally did, Ultimis would be proud !

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    They fixed the Swiss K31 aim assist issue

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    [Release] Black Ops 4 Decompiled Game Scripts

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    TLDR; https://github.com/seriousyt/t8-src

    I've had these scripts laying around for a while and some stuff happened last night which is going to make it much easier for others to write decompilers for this game, so I figure now is a good time to let them go.

    These are the GSC/CSC scripts from the live game, minus some from specific MP maps and blackout (my game crashes when I try to load blackout lol, ill add them later).

    Many filenames are unknown, as treyarch uses FNV1A-64 (sign bit cleared!!!) to create a lookup table for the script names now, and I had to do a permutation of the script paths to get the couple hundred or so known script paths in the repo. If you find hashes and would like to contribute, please let me know on github and I will add them to my hash table. If you have known names in certain scripts you think I am missing, also feel free to let me know. Please refrain from bruteforce/dictionary because hash collisions already exist for variable names and I don't want to end up with tons of them.
    I did my best at a hash table (700K entries), and I personally have found the scripts more than readable.

    There are a TON of new language features from treyarch, and I've handled pretty much all of them. There are 2 functions in the dump which are not decompiled. I will fix them eventually, but not now.

    I will also get around to class reconstruction in a while when I have time.

    And yes, of course, there are unfound easter eggs here. Specifically, the viking band easter egg on IX, which can be completed in game, and some weird ones on classified.

    Happy hunting.

    submitted by /u/serious-yt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment