• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I found this gem recently

    Call of Duty Zombies I found this gem recently


    I found this gem recently

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    I made a concept of what a ps4 theme could have looked like for Tag Der Toten had Activision released them with BO4 like they did with BO3. Im currently working on some for the other maps as well, hope you guys like it.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Anywhere But Here coming clutch

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Concept art of Mob of the Dead

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Beating SOE with friends

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Life is good

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Bo4 Model of Marlton used in Tag Der Toten

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    This mode creeps the hell out of me, despite the fact I'm 24

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    This mode creeps the hell out of me, despite the fact I'm 24

    Like many of you present in this sub, I remember getting World at War when it was released in 2008, and back then I was just 12 or 13.The first time I played zombies right after finishing the campaign - and then I never ever had the balls to play it alone. Not even today. Even though it was fun, I usually played it with other people online, good old times when we got additional maps for free, with two or three large patches that came with it.

    Der Riese was the most fun map to play, and it was not as scary as Verruckt or Shi No Numa (even though Shi No Numa wasn't set at dark night, the general atmosphere was still bringing me lots of creeps). Verruckt is hands down the scariest map and the hardest one to play. At least in my view, as I only played WaW maps and Kino/Five on Black Ops (btw. Is it worth getting additional content pack for first black ops, after 10 years?? For zombies?).

    I remember having lot of nightmares, where I was playing solo and I've been actually inside the game itself. Once I saw these zombies running I tried pressing ESC but game was still running even tho I played solo, resulting in getting mauled and waking up lol. Once upon a time I had a fever, and when I layed in my bed I hallucinated that I'm in der Riese fighting off hordes of zombies on the scaffolding inside the hangar with teleporter.

    I used to launch solo mode but right after I turned on noclip mode just to explore the map, fly somewhere safe and observe the map. Even though I turned on noclip and I knew I won't be harmed I still felt anxious as hell when I observed zombies trying to follow my direction but exploring all the maps was fun especially shi no numa forests or verruckt

    https://preview.redd.it/a6p4bvjowtm41.png?width=512&format=png&auto=webp&s=2632ea9daf40d94fd652caff1d6a2784bffd4563

    Shit, even yesterday - I've decided to play Kino der Toten with extra three people and I've been stressing out hearing creepy zombie sounds and when I was going to sleep I couldn't get it out of my head. This is crazy. No game ever has creeped me out so much and I played Silent Hill, Resident Evil. Even Left 4 Dead, but Left 4 Dead compared to CoD Zombies is like calling a BBC Ceebeebies station a horror genre, or maybe it's the fact that in Left 4 Dead there are some safe rooms where you can hide.

    Am I the only one who is pussy enough to play this mode alone, even though I'm in my mid 20s? LOL

    submitted by /u/piemat94
    [link] [comments]

    Bo4 Model of Medusa in the Zombies map "Ancient Evil"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey, stop that

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Came back to ww2 for a bit and ...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    After 6 hours of trying I killed the Alien....

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    But after blowing up the UFO, it didn't drop anything. It instead spawned a new one and killed me. Why did this happen? Is there anything that can be done? I REALLY don't want to do this Easter egg anymore especially after this.

    submitted by /u/Pfrotheman
    [link] [comments]

    Me brother and some of his friends decided to do EE4 Corona let’s see how it goes

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Finally took the time to make my own Perk-a-Cola bottles.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I didn't know hell hounds could jump like Michael Jordan

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    The game froze in the last step (origins). Kill me, i will stop playing for weeks. We were so close :(

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Yo Who’s Who?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    “I Find No Peace”- Nikolai (I did this during this week in my studio art class. I kind of don’t like how the colored version came out so I put it in black and white filter with some edits mixed in)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    EE or ending?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    So I asked some friend to help with the der ending and I called it an Easter Egg. We shot down the rocket and ultimis demsey crash down then they left! I wasn't sure why then I thought it was because I said EE and not ending. Is there a difference between the two? Ps. I'm really not into the names of what the endings are called so just give me a break

    submitted by /u/That-Reddit-Guy-Thou
    [link] [comments]

    A wheel decide with every zombies map across every game.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Tips for Rev Summoing Key

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I tried to do the Rev EE today on solo and got to the point where you need to throw the summoning key around the map. When I walked through the portal the summoning key glitched and was stuck out my inventory, so I downed myself to fix it. However after going through another portal the same glitch happened, but this time I was without QR so I had to end the game. Is there any way to stop this from happening??

    TLDR: How do you stop the summoning key on Rev glitching when you go through rift portals?

    submitted by /u/kachigga2204
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment