• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Margwahlberg... I'll see myself out.

    Call of Duty Zombies Margwahlberg... I'll see myself out.


    Margwahlberg... I'll see myself out.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Playing Die Rise with friends is a treat

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I finally made it

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    The fastest trade out ever?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    My bro is a song producer and I asked him if he can make a song with COD and he gave me this. What do you guys think about it?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Made a perkaholic gobblegum in fusion 360. I’ve been trying to find a good way to make gobblegum’s but there was no real good way, but I think 3D printing this and painting it will be the best way!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Ah yes, I am satisfied.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    When someone comes out of the bathroom with dry hands

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Ok... I understand the first one, but the second too!?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    In 186 years, The Beast from Beyond will take place.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Zombies weren’t as happy about the max ammo as I was

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: The Chaos maps in BO4 were better than the Aether (read description)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I feel like throughout BO4 the aether storyline/characters were treated like a dying animal that was kept alive for entertainment. In the aether maps, there was almost no innovation (I actually can't think of anything NEW they did). The maps were played out before they even released, the wonder weapons were all done before- most of which were just origins staffs/DE bows combined with whatever wonder weapon they wanted to bring back that map. Most fans just cling onto these maps over Chaos because of the fact that they're playing as Richtofen/Nikolai/etc

    If Aether ended with Revelations and we only got Chaos maps in BO4, BO4 zombies would be MUCH better and loved. Chaos storyline took us to new, fresh, fun environments that couldn't fit into the Aether storyline. The wonder weapons were innovative (at least as innovative you can get with a gun that's supposed to kill a horde of zombies every time), the mini bosses were unique, and the storyline was something completely new. However all of this was ignored because people wanted Aether back.

    If we ignore any storylines and characters and look at the maps for pure enjoyment and replay-value, I feel like IX, Voyage, Dead of the Night, and Ancient Evil are much better and higher quality maps which Treyarch obviously put more effort into. Once 3arc realized that the community didn't care for this, they pumped out 3 half assed maps to give the community what they wanted.

    Its been 12 years since WAW released. Its well past due for a take on zombies

    submitted by /u/dshmoneyy
    [link] [comments]

    Weird error, anybody know why I got this? Kicked me out of my game

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Black ops on Mac

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Is there anyway of getting black ops on Mac. I want to run some der riese but it won't let me download it anymore off the App Store. There isn't anything on steam I don't think.

    submitted by /u/user5671234
    [link] [comments]

    Good summing up a big part of the community from one of my dms(no offense)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    SoE badge glitch. bars won’t open. anyone know how to fix this ?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I did revelations with my friends yesterday :D

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I like this flavor

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Need to fucking vent about it

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I'm not the greatest fucking player in the world but occasionally I have good runs where I can crack 40-50 and I fucking love those. 2 times now. 2 separate fucking times I'm playing shadows of evil and I'm over 40 without even a down yet and I'm doing great. I turn and fucking game freezes and crashes. 2 hours just gone. My highest round on my account for shadows of evil is 31 despite being in the 40's now on 2 different occasions. Just absolutely takes the steam away.

    submitted by /u/Dougary96
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to attempt the four player Easter-eggs on the original Black Ops? (PC/Steam)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Me and a friend want to complete the 4 player eggs in Ascension, Shangri-La and Moon but we need 2 more players who are down.

    We are in the UK and play on PC via Steam.

    Any takers?

    submitted by /u/FlammableDuck7
    [link] [comments]

    zombie Chronicals 2 on bo5

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I think it's a good idea to add zombie Chronicals 2 on bo5 when it comes out obviously this is wayyy into the future but I was just curious which maps would you like remastered? logically they will remaster maps from bo1,bo2 and bo3 let's assume they will remaster 10 maps

    this is of course all hypothetical

    submitted by /u/raccatacc
    [link] [comments]

    black ops 2 solo issue

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    when i play black ops 2 solo on any map it is unplayable. whenever i kill a zombie it lags uncontrollably and i usually die. i know its not my internet or my pc. i am redownloading the game right now to see if that fixes it but i do not know what to do.

    submitted by /u/samhlaw
    [link] [comments]

    With the new “BO5” rumors, I think Chaos could still return...

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    More rumors came out that the game Treyarch is working on will not have "Black Ops" in the name, but will be set in the Black Ops universe. Now, if this is still the original Black Ops universe from Waw-Bo4, I think Chaos could have a strong chance of continuing, as Treyarch usually doesn't care about Zombies matching the theme of the rest of the game. However, if this will be a rebooted version of the Black Ops universe, like Modern Warfare, I think Chaos will be gone for good. Either way, we'll probably get a seperate Aether storyline set before Tag der Toten if Chaos continues (Treyarch said there was still more stories to be told not involving Primis, Ultimis, or Victis), or just a complete reboot if the Black Ops timeline is rebooted. What would you prefer?

    Link to TheGamingRevolution's video: https://youtu.be/HTnSELmSamw

    submitted by /u/Crazyspideyfan
    [link] [comments]

    I assume nobody knows who this artist is, but the cover for his new tune just looked waaaay to similar to a certain map that i couldnt keep my hands of it

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment