• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies My highest round on Kino Der Toten and my first time getting to round 20 on any map!!

    Call of Duty Zombies My highest round on Kino Der Toten and my first time getting to round 20 on any map!!


    My highest round on Kino Der Toten and my first time getting to round 20 on any map!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    After 2 years and 40+ attempts I finally did it

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I 3D modeled a alchemical antithesis

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Finished Collection Of Perk Machines In Animal Crossing! (Codes In Comments)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Just did moon Ee for the first time

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Bring me 115

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    When you minimize the game while you're the host zombies becomes more creepy

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    My first round 40 on mob

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    If ya ever wondered what the theater look from behind before activating the power. Note: This's not modding It's just a glitch happened to me when I minimized the game while ya hosting. This's just visual I can still get through it

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Hey I had one of those shower thoughts and did a thing please let me know what you think of it

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    My first round 100

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Never shown these before. (Idk why but my flopper looks blue on camera lol)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Made a 3D raygun model, what do you think? (should i end/photoshop it?)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    For those interested, I made Cafe Leblanc (from Persona 5) as a playable zombies map.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Hit my PB this week. I am so happy!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Heres my drawing of Nikolai and Takeo to finish off my primis crew drawings

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Would you like to see a variation of Deadeye Dewdrops in the next COD zombies game?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Got to round 81 camping in the knights room but got overwhelmed with zombies towards the end of that run. Any tips to help me improve for next time? My loadout was storm bow, krm with blast furnace and hvk with deadwire and I kept the door between the church and the knights closed.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    how did richtofen not suffocate when he was teleported to the moon before griffin station was made?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    i always hear this part of the story and it doesnt make sense (also everytime i hear the story i dont fully understand it its way too confusing)

    submitted by /u/aidanestrada
    [link] [comments]

    MR6 attachments glitch on Xbox one

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    How to put camos on any weapon in zombies (MR6, M1911, PPSH, L4 Siege, Melee Weapons ect.)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    How to put camos on any weapon in zombies (MR6, M1911, PPSH, L4 Siege, Melee Weapons ect.)

    Thought I'd share this, something really cool you can do to put attachments as well as custom camos on for starting pistols aswell as other DLC weapons in bo3 zombieszombies.

    (All credit goes to JuggerV2 for creating the second method, and helping Syoval to create the first one)

    FFAR with custom attachments and Camo

    There are two methods. The first one can be done by yourself and let's you put attachments, custom sight and a camo on whatever weapon you wanna do. (Note: You cannot put on attachments such as extended mags/dual wield. I believe every other attachment works though)

    The big downside to this is you need to have the DLC weapons unlocked in game to be able to do it this way.

    (If you don't have DLC weapons, you this method will still work for the the MR6 and Razorback. The second method will allow you to put camos on other DLC weapons regardless if you have them unlocked)

    (Note: If the first step is not working for you. You need to go to your settings, go storage and press clear local saved game if you are on xbox,

    If you are on PS4 go settings > storage > system storage > saved data > bo3 > then inside of the next area select your data press delete)

    This removes your local cache. You will not lose any progress as data is saved online.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58r44F-KAhE

    MR6 with custom camo and Longbarrel, Fast Mags, Quick Draw

    The Alternative will require a friend. (The big pro to this method is that you can put it every single DLC weapon without needing to having them unlocked. This also means you can put it on all the melee weapons that you can acquire through the time trial challenges on gorod/rev)

    the downside to this way is you cannot put extra attachments on. Also it's a bit slower to do for all the weapons.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNZHFE1iDY

    submitted by /u/Nanikos
    [link] [comments]

    Took all night

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    How to Play with 18 Players in Any Game Mode on Black Ops 3 (Dead Ops, Campaign, Nightmare)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I recently found a glitch on Black Ops 3 that allows you to play with 18 players in any game mode & I wanted to share it with you the reddit community.

    Unfortunately this does not work with the regular zombies mode, after you start the game with more than 5 Players the game ends instantly.

    I'm sure there's a way to bypass that tho, if you found how let me know here :)

    Anyways, here's the Tutorial on how to do it:

    Requirements:
    - 1 Friend

    Steps:
    - For Dead Ops Arcade 2, ask a friend to search a game in Dead Ops Arcade Public Match
    - Now go to your friends list, click on your friend's profile & press Join game then custom game
    - Once you've done it, ask a friend to join your lobby and when he's in your lobby, leave alone
    - You can now join back your friend & invite anybody!
    - For Campaign & Nightmare, have a friend in a simple campaign or nightmare lobby & do the same method
    - If you're in a lobby with your Multiplayer Level like me, change the mission and press leave lobby
    - You can now invite your friends & start the game!
    - Have a friend in a private or public zombies lobby & do the same method again
    - You will know that you've done it when you will be in zombies and see (18 Max) on top of your name
    - You can now invite your friends & start the game

    Complete video tutorial: https://youtu.be/0PRTo6lMwk8

    Founder/Credits goes to myself "Jugger"

    MODS, PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS POST. I'm not trying to promote anything, the YT channel where I uploaded the tutorial is not even my main channel and I'm not getting anything out of it, I just want this glitch to be known by more people because it took me a lot of time to find it. (Thanks)

    submitted by /u/Jugger_-
    [link] [comments]

    Share some solo records?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    i want to know some of your solo records. My records are:

    Kino der Toten: 44

    Five: 32

    Ascension: 59

    Nacht der Untoten: 13

    Shi No Numa: 28

    Verruckt: 29

    Der Riese: 39

    Moon: 20

    Tranzit: 14

    Bus Depot: 10

    Town: 20

    Die Rise: 38

    I hope i get to round 50 at least in Kino, Der Riese and Die Rise this year, maybe even this month. Of course I accept advice if you have any ;)

    submitted by /u/oGranFeiticeiro
    [link] [comments]

    I have finally reached round 100 on one of my favourite maps

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment