• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Didn't feel like pack a punching anyway 🤣🤣

    Call of Duty Zombies Didn't feel like pack a punching anyway ����


    Didn't feel like pack a punching anyway ����

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    You want this gun? No. I said do you want this gun?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    If anyone keeps and uses unbearable you're just wrong ��

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Who needs Apollo’s Will anyway? Pro Tip: Never kill a Gegenees on the stairs.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    [Day 5] Kino der Toten

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I finally did zns!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Nightmares had potential

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    The main problem with Nightmares in Black Ops 3, other than how lazily it was implemented, was the fact that it was built off the Black Ops 3 Campaign, which is amongst the most boring in the franchise, regardless of what you thought of the story. It could have worked better in World at War or Black Ops 1.

    However, an even better approach would have been making a Zombie Campaign built from the ground up. A Zombie Campaign that paced itself most like a Left 4 Dead game, having areas to explore and scavenge, then areas to hold up and defend. Instead of just running past all the zombies to reach a checkpoint, like in the original Nightmares, give players an incentive to kill zombies and accumulate points. In many ways, I could see Zetsubou No Shima playing better as a story campaign than a survival mode since there's so much prepping and traveling to do.

    submitted by /u/xXxKAMIKAZExXx
    [link] [comments]

    I am SO happy zombies is becoming at least SEMI-popular again

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I've been seeing more and more zombies content on the rise these past few months and I've even bought BO3 and Chronicles on my PC after owning it on my Xbox and I am having SO much fun. Looking forward to more content on this subreddit and every other form of media sharing and enjoying zombies during this pickle we're in.

    submitted by /u/-atombomb
    [link] [comments]

    Weird but cool glitch on origins

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Custom Zombies map I made. Download in the comments.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Saw this at the store and immediately bought them lol

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    playing kino with my bother and the game decided to give us a short break (top screen)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Never thought I'd make it to 1000, but it was a blast!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    I speedran kino on 49 mins...may not be the best but it's my best so far... Going for top 10 tranzit first room next ��

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    What Is Your Favorite Shotgun?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I did a similar post awhile ago about SMGs so might as well continue. It is pretty self explanatory, doesn't have to be the best gun just one that you like using. Personally I love the KSG. High power, high ammo, and if my memory serves me correctly it can one shot until round 29. Plus it feels amazing.

    submitted by /u/LocalPlasmid
    [link] [comments]

    This past week I’ve decided to do some black ops 3 Easter eggs over this quarantine and I started with Origins and I’ve tried multiple times and have been stupid with dying and I finally felt good. Then this happens:

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    IW zombies is so fun because of the music choices they made

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I wish it didn't feel like a game from 2009 but still being exposed to different music has been so fun! Finally got it on sale and still have people on Xbox playing it.

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    We helped a kid today with the DE Easter egg, He was so happy :)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    My version of the Quick Revive Jingle!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Ive read many wiki articles, watched hours of footage and completed all easter eggs exluding BO4, but...

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    The storyline still confuses me to a great extent. I dont understand where each map comes into the story line. Where and why does victis come into this? Is there no possibility that other people/groups survived the apocalypse in each of the story lines? Did the shadows group only exist to provide a means of richtofen obtaining the summoning key? I have so many questions...

    submitted by /u/plague_child
    [link] [comments]

    Void Bow Symbol Step

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    So I am someone who is very experienced when it comes to getting the void bow as it is the bow that I always do first. One thing I have always had trouble with is collecting the symbols for the name step. Sometimes I will go like 2 or 3 rounds without a zombie dropping a symbol or I will get all 6 on one round. Does anyone know if there is a way to make it more likely for a zombie to drop a symbol or is it completely random?

    submitted by /u/PokeZombie15
    [link] [comments]

    A Zombies standalone game idea

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    What if there was an official game containing all the zombies maps ever made, with full customization and mods? - every map WAW to BO4 - all gamemodes available on every map (standard, turned, and grief) - full game customization options: - play as any characters from any map -Dempsey - Richtofen - Nikolai - Takeo - JFK - Nixon - Danny Trejo - etc - starting round - buildables - gun categories - wall weapons - box contents - All wonder weapons available on any map - pick zombie bosses on any map - brutus - shriekers - fire zombies - hell hounds - monkeys - george romero - panzer soldat - etc - easter egg song jukebox available from pause menu at all times with every song - full modding community support and tools

    The game is called COD Zombies: Playground and the front cover is Samantha on a swing set.

    For example: you can play as JFK on Nacht with the baby maker and paralyzer starting round 20 with George Romero and panzer soldats.

    submitted by /u/jamitinzeanus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment