• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Duck. Spray. Pray.

    Call of Duty Zombies Duck. Spray. Pray.


    Duck. Spray. Pray.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Please be nice to us July

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    finally beat Mephistopheles solo

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Yall are taking this a little too far dont you think? WTF

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Joel knows what's good.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    F first time going for round 100

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    WaW Shi No Numa Reshaded

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Y’all seem to like the perk stuff I did so here’s an original one. “Lycantropic”

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Say what you want about WW2 zombies, you gotta admit that allowing us to choose which character to play as and that one of them is a zombie is one of the best things ever in zombies history

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Potential new Shadows of Evil Easter Egg lead?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Hello! I was looking around Shadows of Evil today and came across something interesting. The missing people posters in the basement near where you collect the swords are all generic, except one with unique assets and that don't sway with the wind. These could perhaps be removed or contain information. Not sure if this has been posted, but I hope this could inspire some hunting.

    submitted by /u/FishyFisherOMG
    [link] [comments]

    Photo mode in zombies for bo5

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Zombie maps have never looked as beautiful as in the current gen and I'm damn sure they're going to look much better in next gen so they should add a dedicated photo mode for zombies to caoture and appreciate the beauty and work gone into these maps.

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    Is IW season pass worth it?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I really enjoy ZiS and have been thinking about getting the season pass. Are the maps worth the money?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/StitchedWound
    [link] [comments]

    WaW Verruckt Reshaded

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Don’t use fear in headlights for this step

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    New appreciation for this subreddit

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    It's not zombies related and I'm sure it'll be removed for not following the rules but I just have this new appreciation for this sub reddit after going through different subs for other games where people religiously praise the game and can't hear a single criticism against it. Whereas here we almost daily have posts complaining about bo4, gobblegum, perk system etc.

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    My First time going to round 50 and flawless mostly classics gums

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Best Remake

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Anyone know if you can get the Pegasus strike back if you accidentally traded it for hommonculus?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I wanna make sure for future reference in case I attempt the ee again that I don't mess up and lose the Pegasus strike forever

    submitted by /u/ScheidNation21
    [link] [comments]

    Got told this was just a glitch in the anti-cheat but I think it's Nuketown zombies that's broken (PS3 Bo2)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Last week I posted about a glitch where it would take several knifes to kill a zombie, even on round 1. Someone told me it was just a glitch in the anti-cheat and it should fix itself when I restart. Well, all of the other maps have 0 problems but whenever I play Nuketown the glitch strikes.

    No, I don't have any sort of cheating software on my PlayStation either.

    submitted by /u/DrSplarf
    [link] [comments]

    Poor doggo

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    My custom wonderweapon concept (not textured yet)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    What's your guys opinion on Buried?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Buried is by far my favorite zombies map. The memories of that map just out rank those of any other map. I've noticed not many people on this subreddit talk about buried, it seems they just talk about orgins or mod of the dead. While I can see why buried would be outshined by those maps, I still think that buried should be shown a little credit. After all, it did introduce some new mechanics that were never used again in any other map making the map iconic for many reasons. Let me know your thoughts about buried, tell me your likes/dislikes.

    submitted by /u/Codyemmajake
    [link] [comments]

    Got asked to draw another perk concept. Introducing “Ginger Jolts”

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment