• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I am building 'Kino Der Toten' from Call of Duty Zombies. This is the main room.

    Call of Duty Zombies I am building 'Kino Der Toten' from Call of Duty Zombies. This is the main room.


    I am building 'Kino Der Toten' from Call of Duty Zombies. This is the main room.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Solo World Record - Round 2 Der Eisendrache Easter Egg

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    There guys I fixed it

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Blood of the dead is sooo much underrated (it a masterpiece for me)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Today on how, why and what is going on?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Day 13: Vulture Aid Elixer

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    On the road to complete them all, I’ve finished my 3rd ever Easter egg. Moon. I’m so glad to get this one done as it was a pain in the ass. 6 more to go for bo3!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    As if 2020 wasn't bad enough, now the Apothicons are coming...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    All 24 of my perk bottles. I might make more Bo4 perks if I get more bottles.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    i didn't expect that

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Was leveling some guns and the game just decides to screw me

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    you can’t tell me this isn’t the best gobblegum

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Rick got himself a raygun MK2!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I think I shit myself

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    A good first map

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    So my friend Bought the zombies chronicles edition, and he's pretty new to zombies, what would be the best map to start him off on?

    submitted by /u/jincheetodorito
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the bois completed the moon EE so I made a moon EE background.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    BO4 Love Discussion

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I know BO4 is regarded as a complete flop in terms of... well everything. The game gets A LOT of flack from the entire community.

    We all know what everyone hates about the game, perk system, shields, general game engine. I want to know what you guys LOVE about BO4 zombies. What are some underrated mechanics that should return for the next game? What are some things BO4 does well that can't fit into other games?

    I don't want this to be a thread about hating the game, there are plenty of those.

    submitted by /u/PlushInMyMush
    [link] [comments]

    Now that I think of it, the CoD 2020 might be revealed in June 4 during PS5 presentation.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Just think about it. Every other CoD has been revealed between the last days of April and the first days of May, or at least the teasing began during that span in some cases. We've been in complete dark for the whole month, and just when it was about to end, PlayStation announces its reveal livestream on June 4 2020. It is very possible that because of the developer team restructuration, they had to scrap the normal reveal process and wait until E3, but as you might know by now, E3 was also cancelled, so the logical alternative would have been to prepare something for the PS5 reveal. With Call of Duty being one of PS4's best selling third party franchises, it is very logical that if they haven't shown anything yet, they were just waiting to go along the PS5 reveal. And it would also be very logical that at least tease something zombies related, since MW didn't have one, and the zombies nostalgia and content has been rising again in the last few months.

    I'm more than certain that CoD2020 will be revealed on June 4, and that it would be a launch title along the console. It would be illogical to wait more than that, and to release after PS5 from a marketing POV. Even if the game isn't near ready yet, I'm sure Activision has set the schedule already.

    submitted by /u/aasrg1802
    [link] [comments]

    had 3 divinium and got this

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Why on Earth do people ready up just to instantly leave???

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    There are already hardly any players on bo3 so I don't understand, I'm not low level, I'm using good gums what the fuck is the point in readying up just to leave as soon as we get into a game??? So frustrating it takes 2 hours to find a decent game online.

    submitted by /u/YEERRRR
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it. Round 100 on my favorite map.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Are excavators time or round based

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    So i'm doing the moon EE, and can we just wait for the excavators or is it round based so we just have to kill and kill till it eventually gets to the round where it comes

    submitted by /u/hoverpig27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment