• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I knew I could not trust them

    Call of Duty Zombies I knew I could not trust them


    I knew I could not trust them

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I just wanted to show off my graduation cap!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    looks like I’ll never be in power

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    We were doing the DE Easter Egg and my friend’s game crashed right before we completed it.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Richtofen knows how it be

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    my second perk! im sorry if its bad, made it kinda late at night

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Just some non angry tedd quotes.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    No matter where I go, I can't seem to get you out of my mind.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Yep... pretty much

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Can someone explain why this happened? The gladiators were just chillin there after and we had to end the game

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Shadows Of Evil is Overwhelming

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Maybe it's just me, but as a new player to BOIII zombies, I couldn't understand what I was doing when I played Shadows Of Evil for the first time last night. The rest of my team was silent and wouldn't answer my questions about the map.

    As a player of "classic" zombies maps like Der Riese, where the most complicated objective you have is to link the teleporters to open Pack, Shadows really confused me. I was running around picking up fuses, trying to repair barricades that weren't actually barricades (they were just windows that looked exactly like barricades), being chased by some three-eye monster, and "become the beast".

    I totally appreciate that Treyarch added literal objectives and a way to pass time rather than just train zombies mindlessly, but I honestly don't even know where to begin those objectives, nor do I understand the purpose of completing them.

    I'll be watching YouTube videos of the lore in the meantime. Just wanted to express my initial thoughts!

    submitted by /u/AHughes1078
    [link] [comments]

    What i think the hacker could be used for if it was on most of the maps

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    • Der Riese - Hack the pap door to open up pack a punch temporarily before linking all teleporters for 1000 points

    • Kino der Toten - Hack the pack a punch for 1000 points so you have more time in the camera room

    • Five - Hack the teleporters to go to a different location

    • Ascension - Hack perk machines for 5000 to prevent monkeys from stealing them

    • Call of the Dead - Hack pap to keep it in one place for 1500 points

    • Shangri-La - Hack pack a punch for 5000 points to keep it open for the rest of the game

    • Tranzit - Hack tedd to move to next stop/ Hack outside of bus to keep it in place for longer

    • Die Rise - Hack elevators to bring them down to your level (essentially replace the elevator key)

    • Mob of the Dead - Hack things brutus has locked up to unlock then for cheaper

    • Buried - Hack time bomb to bring you a round or two ahead for 3000 points

    • Origins - Hack a computer in one of the three lanes the robots walk down for 500 points to make the robot immediately go in the lane of the computer you hacked

    • Shadows of evil - Hack the ritual tables for 500 points in order to make the ritual not last as long

    • Der eisendrache - Hack the switch you turn on for the ragnarok part whilst the rocket test is initiating for 500 points in order to stop the rocket test

    • Zetsubou No Shima - Hack a panel by one of the underwater sections of the bunker for 1500 points to lower the water level temporarily

    • Gorod krovi - Hack the computers that drop the groph modules for 1000 points in order to drop the groph modules without the bar that drops from the zombies

    • Revelations - Hack a laser turret for 4000 points to make it automatically target zombies

    I dont know enough about bo4 to do it lol

    submitted by /u/Superman175
    [link] [comments]

    What's everyone's deadliest weapon? (In bo3)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Baby we did it

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I’m a new zombie player and I need some tips from you guys

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I started seriously playing zombies this year with bo4 so Idk why perks and stuff like that are so important can you guys help me by like saying what are important for high rounds

    submitted by /u/0rani_salameh0
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favourite way to play zombies?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Curious to know how people play the game on this sub. Do you like to play solo and just train until you die? Camp and hold down an area with friends? I personally think zombies is most fun when playing with 4 people with no particular strategy, and the fun comes from the hectic gameplay from zombies coming from all sides and shit hitting the fan.

    submitted by /u/Jheeezmanlike
    [link] [comments]

    I made the girl from the Indiana Jones zombies

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Just some angry tedd quotes.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Next Zombies game?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Looking to expand out from the Treyarch zombies that I've always played and I've heard mixed reviews about the other options, which would be the most worthwhile?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jimmymhardy
    [link] [comments]

    A modder gave me level a 1000 before I could leave the game, how do I get rid of these levels

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I was playing a game of shadows of evil when this guy start giving me all the achievements, gobble gums and promoted me to level 1000 through mods. I immediately left the game because I want to play the game fairly and earn all the levels a gobble gums myself without help or hacking, but my level didn't change back to my normal level when I left the game and its stuck like that. Is there a way to get my legit level back? I don't like to cheat when it comes to earning things in game so is there a way to revert this?

    submitted by /u/14Stewie14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment