• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Perfect set up on the first purchases

    Call of Duty Zombies Perfect set up on the first purchases


    Perfect set up on the first purchases

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Someone needs to do this with the GK shield

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I honestly did not think that was gonna happen (sorry for corrupted audio, better to mute it )

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Massive glitch/clutch by Demonsoul100 (u/franksman89) He unfortunately broke his phone and asked me to post it instead. If anybody knows what happened can they explain this?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Point wasting glitch

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Does one know how to do this?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Catch me never touching a fucking sniper again, holy fucking shit

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Got my first 50 round on Kino and I got BO3 in mid May

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    My tier list for perk jingles WAW - BO3 (excluding Shadows of Evil reboots) as well as PAP jingle

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Ok, apparently one zombie did this to me

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Unquenchable Gobblegum

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Kind of an odd question: If you're playing ascension and you use unquenchable to get a 5th perk slot and the space monkeys steal your 5th perk, will u be able to buy a 5th perk again or would you have to use another unquenchable?

    submitted by /u/VortexLunaa
    [link] [comments]

    Soft Reboot?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    So I hear that Treyarch is going the same way with the campaign as MW with a soft reboot for the black ops series.

    Would it honesty be bad if they also soft rebooted the aether story? I personally would total be down for this idea since they could go totally different ways or do some mix ups with some old maps!

    For the first time in a while I'm getting oddly exciting for hearing a soft reboot. Any thoughts or ideas you could add to it?

    submitted by /u/Fake_NBC_News
    [link] [comments]

    Which EE is easier?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I'm kinda new to zombies and i've only done DE EE solo and i'm wondering what to do next/which is easier. I can do GK with my friend but he doesn't have ZNS so i can only do that solo. Thanks.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JohnnyAppleseedFan
    [link] [comments]

    Carrying someone through Der Eisendrache and this happened... (Easter Egg spoilers?)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Margwas are the best mini boss

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    They just are, those lovable 3 headed bastards. And such a cool name for such a weird creature. Then they get elemental in rev. Tell me I'm wrong boys. Not OP and pretty easy to kill but a force to be reckoned with up close or if unprepared. Also first seeing the SOE trailer and seeing a margwa for the first time, my eyes went wide like oh shit what have we gotten into now. Such a good enemy and if you have a rebuttals I'd be happy to tell you why margwas are the best

    submitted by /u/itsyourlocalben
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing Leviathan and got this as my code.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    A mini compilation of bo2 , I remember coming home, not giving a shit about life and just me and my friend playing for hours, miss them days man, I know no one will watch til the end, if you do thanks, please upvote :)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Best Kino strategy

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    What is the best Kino strategy for high rounds? Alley strat or boiler room strat? Training in the theater is not an option because of how slow it is.

    submitted by /u/tesoro153
    [link] [comments]

    The jet gun

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Is there anyone in this community who legitimately un ironically likes the jet gun? Im genuinely curios

    submitted by /u/RedHood152004
    [link] [comments]

    BO4 BO3 Easter egg players??

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    PS4 Long shot maybe, but anyone down to do any of the eggs? I have all the maps in both games. Also got some helpful elixirs

    submitted by /u/Youngboys4headDents
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment