• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Rate this clip

    Call of Duty Zombies Rate this clip


    Rate this clip

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    “It’s my own opinion, I swear!”

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Every time I play Origins

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Try to get jug when 40 Zombies come for your Ass

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Round 7 Leviathan Easter Egg Completion!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Those damn monkeys

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I might’ve panicked

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: BO3 Guns Don’t Feel Satisfying.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I just feel like on all previous zombies games (even BO4 for that matter) the guns just felt so satisfying to use. The essex in BO4 felt great, Kar98k was so much fun to use, RPK, RPD, wonder weapons, etc. I could go on for days. The BO3 engine was great but the gun handling was so odd the futuristic guns in a game of zombies that takes place in a non modern setting just feels weird and honestly takes away a little from the atmosphere of the game. I love DPP and all the elements that were introduced in BO3 (in fact its my favorite zombies game) but the weapons dont do it for me.

    submitted by /u/mthkilla47
    [link] [comments]

    If you could drink any perk in real life, Which one will you choose?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    On Der Eisendrache we ran out of ammo during the boss fight and we loss, when does a max ammo spawn in the boss fight? Also do yall have any tips on ammo?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I thought I would share the most condescending post I've ever seen on this sub-reddit. In case it slipped under the radar for anyone.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    What are some QoL improvements you loved in previous Treyarch Zombies and which QoL changes would you do for a better CoD Zombies in 2020?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Let me start with a couple from Bo4, even though it had a rough start cough bluescreens, the game had some big QoL improvements.

    For example:

    • Carpenter fixes your shield

    • Max Ammo replenishes full weapon ammo

    • Easter Egg progression feedback ingame

    • newly added multiplayer weapons added to zombies

    What they should implement:

    • not removing Double Tap

    • newly added multiplayer weapons fully customisable without unlocking the gun in the gunsmith

    • less special zombies, looking at you Chaos maps and AO

    • pointsystem like Bo3

    • last zombie shouldn't die out

    • new Wonder weapons

    submitted by /u/Alpii69
    [link] [comments]

    I just love when this happens

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Found this while playing Warzone. Located on top of hospital. I think we know what this means!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Clean (imo) escape I did a few years ago while playing BO2 with a friend.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Was going for round 100 on origins and discontinued on round 68 :( p.s recommend me some routers pls :(

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Just learned Valorant's Brimstone has the same voice actor as Dempsey

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    another episode of how am i alive

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Finally after crashing 4 times from round 71-75 and using anywhere but here and getting trapped in the boss arena (and posting it on reddit) I finally did it!!!! thanks reddit, i asked u guys so many questions, couldn’t have done it without this sub!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Why does everyone suck online and leaves instantly

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I started playing zombies this year after i played it in like 2010 at a friends house like 3 times. I really love it and watch alot of youtubers for tactics and all. So I like BO3 chronicles maps the most and I got quite decent. (round 50 mostly) But when I join an online game everyone downs in the first 15 rounds (if im lucky) and then leaves. And this is the case in every game I play. Theres always one that stays after round 15 but leaves around round 20 because of going down. I thought Bo3 zombies is pretty old and there would be pros online too? I havent seen any pros since i started playing online :(

    EDIT: Sorry for my bad english :)

    submitted by /u/Chrxsd_
    [link] [comments]

    All I wanna do is reach round 100 on origins man :( this is the 5th time it’s happened today :(

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Bot in BO4 Zombies

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Bots have been in call of duty since BO1 but BO4 is the first time they are in the Zombies mode. Take a look at my video to see how overpowered they are.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZz05tS_Xc

    submitted by /u/JomiusK3
    [link] [comments]

    This was a butt clenching moment (volume on)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    PSA: Bo3 + All Zombies Maps for $30 on Xbox

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment