• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies You could also insert most bo4 maps into the left panel tbh

    Call of Duty Zombies You could also insert most bo4 maps into the left panel tbh


    You could also insert most bo4 maps into the left panel tbh

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    worst nightmare ever. (ctto for the vid)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Finally learned to build fire bow my biggest achievement yet.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    No one is a match for Mjölnir

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    3 Men 1 Flinger

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Has anyone played zombies mobile?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Just thought this was worth sharing.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    CoD mobile couldn’t come close to this masterpiece and was a downgrade in many ways compared to it

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Saw this in the comments

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Just discovered these water bottles! Cowboys can’t shoot slow!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Friend nearly accidentally throwing our round 100 speed run :(

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    What’s your favorite creative death trap from any map? Side note I’m experiencing heavy nostalgia right now to being 16 in 2009 and crushing these beautiful classic maps for hours on end

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Literally everytime I die

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Ik bo4 is an meh or bruh tier game, but I feel like this map is heavily Underrated

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    4 more of ze perks from zombies drawn in ze MS paint

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Level 1000

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    4 of ze perk machines but they are recreated in MS paint

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    So Heartbroken af. My internet just cut off in the middle of a high round on moon

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I was in the middle of my peak on black ops 3 moon. It was round 48 that time. Then internet connection decided to cut off for 30 seconds for no particular reason. I was enjoying, I spent 5 1/2 hours doing the high strat,then all my effort and time freaking wasted. My progress was not saved except for the liquid diviniums. God I'm so stressed out and really supremely disappointed.

    submitted by /u/KevinYuuuUwU
    [link] [comments]

    An94 had the ancient evil pack Camo on IX for some reason

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Nacht is the Scariest Map

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    So, imo Nacht Der Untoten is the all time scariest maps. So, people often think Verrückt or Mob of the Dead as the scariest map, at least they're the most common when you think of scary. They're scary for certain aspects of the map, whciih you can avoid, such as the screams in Verrückt, which only play in specific rooms. Nacht has eerie, frightening sounds playing all the time, but as background. There are chains rattling, gates slamming, screams from humans and zombies, I just find all of this that more disturbing with the addition of the fog, obscuring where these noises come from. Along with all of these Nacht just has the same vibe as all of the WaW Z maps, where it just feels creepy and uncomfortable. Nacht just feels especially creepy with the feelings of loneliness, dread, and constantly running from certain death all give it that extra kinda creepiness where you feel more relatable to the characters, same with TranZit, but that's a different story. So lemme know if you agree and gimme some feedback

    submitted by /u/LynxxGaming1
    [link] [comments]

    I am so sad right now

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I always dreamt of owning a ps4 to play bo3 (and other games) when I was younger, since back then my family couldn't really afford one, and so the day we could afford one, I got it, plugged it in, and immediately put in bo3 only to have it freeze and crash for literally no reason, the ps4 wasn't overheating and there was no dust or anything, later then I get put into the safe mode loop.

    I initialized the ps4 only to have the entire thing turn out laggy asf and I've tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. Right now the ps4 is at a workshop being repaired.

    It's kinda funny how I got the thing I always wanted for years of my life only to realize that it was a piece of trash.

    edit: I just wanna play some bo3 man..

    submitted by /u/Valeazu04
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain what happened here. I definitely threw a monkey

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Upgraded Staffs and jug are the only reason I surivived

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment