• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies how do i change slides

    Call of Duty Zombies how do i change slides


    how do i change slides

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    i cracked the code

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Some fan art I made on my phone a while back. Feel like someone here might appreciate it ☕️

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Noah J's Projector photos

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Triple Ray Guns

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Bo1 summit circles for box codes, might not be related but possible

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    cod 2020 zombies in london?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    charlie intel got a map which shows london, do you guys remember the newspaper in DE which talked about zombies in london? maybe it's a tease, maybe i'm looking too deep into this

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoyDan_
    [link] [comments]

    All I want for Cold War is to have Split Screen on PC

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I made a similar post on the Cold War subreddit but the only reason I want split screen is for zombies so I figured I'd post here too.

    My best gaming memories are playing MOtD with my GF on the old 360. I built a pc recently and was looking forward to getting zombies going again but to my surprise, no split screen functionality on PC. It is so disappointing that they would take that feature away for PC users.

    I'm just praying that they add it for Cold War.

    submitted by /u/WeTrippyCuz
    [link] [comments]

    If zombies is revealed tomorrow, who do we think the director for zombies will be?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any clue. Blundell and Lee Ross has left so both of them are out. A lot of people think Craig Houston could do it, but I disagree. He is a writer after all.

    So with all that said, who does everyone think will be the director?

    Will we even find out, or just get a trailer, if anything?

    submitted by /u/BlazedOnADragon
    [link] [comments]

    Letter Grid Slides - Elevator doesnt make sense

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    What would you rather have?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Zombies Reveal

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    i really really hope that they reveal this year's Zombies in a similar fashion as Infinite Warfare Zombies. That was one of the best Cod reveals ever. So elaborate, ut was great

    submitted by /u/Howard1104
    [link] [comments]

    Prequel to my last video, this is how my buddy got the Ray Gun off the wall. (And yes they let me bleed out)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Would you like to see grief in COD 2020?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    So i think i may have solved something on the new crate that has been sent to ppl translate the letters that are on the projector to the numbers on the Manifest then translate the numbers to words

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Would it be possible to create a mega thread for all the searching going on right now

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I'm at work so I can't keep up, and I really want to know the progress on the searching with the crates and stuff

    submitted by /u/QwertyD0lphin
    [link] [comments]

    Take a peak at the round and my points

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Has anyone on here watched the netflix sereies Dark? It has a lot of similarities in both story and themes to the Aether story, definitely worth a watch if you miss Aether.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    My friend (the same one that made the jugg machine) made a mystery box

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    What are your opinions on all BO4 Zombie maps?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    What are your opinions on the ending and the overall gameplay experience? Is it better than its predecessor? or it downgraded?

    submitted by /u/Portathot_
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think chaos will still be a thing

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Help. Am a noob player.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hello. I am a noob player on zombies and im trying to do the EE of der eisendrache. I can reach the boss figth but i get beat really bad by the keeper. Can you give me any tip? (Sorry for my bad english)

    submitted by /u/TheLegion4001
    [link] [comments]

    I made this sad Richtofen edit yesterday �� I hope you like it

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Tag der Toten Jeb Brown audio logs

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I know Tag has been out for a while now but I recently got into B04 after completely missing the DLC season and i want to talk about it

    I really like hearing the origins of various things in Buried and the expansion of the story told by the extended pack a punch jingle, I'm a big fan of the minor side stories that are told in zombies. I think a stand out for me though is the disturbing imagery of a man putting his mother's decomposed corpse into the pack a punch machine, it gives me Pet Semetary vibes.

    submitted by /u/Mushman37
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment