• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies It's like the opposite of fire sale

    Call of Duty Zombies It's like the opposite of fire sale


    It's like the opposite of fire sale

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Generator 2 > Generator 3

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Continued Drawing for 52 minutes and got both legs done. The origins robot is almost done.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    My Electric Cherry emblem in BO4

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Don't bring them back.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Please let the OG crew rest in peace. I know this is a "direct sequel to black ops" but for the love of god don't bring them back. Their story is concluded and honestly there aren't any gaps to fill in anymore. There's no reason to bring them back.

    submitted by /u/LazyManGames1992
    [link] [comments]

    Why Do People Hate WW2 Zombies?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    I played The Final Reich today after a while and I really enjoyed it. Cool characters, genuinely scary atmosphere, not too hard not too easy, variety objectives, nostalgic box guns and cool customisation with the Tesla gun and perks. Plus the pack a punch is a sweet system. Why do people hate it?

    submitted by /u/CodeNameCheese_
    [link] [comments]

    Good day for me bois

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Perkaholic for 3 kill joys

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Going to get into Zombies again. Which Zombies are you guys playing?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am going to be getting into Zombies on PS4 and wondering which you play. I am also wondering which is best to find online players on still. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Scoobert_Doobert420
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to play Bo3 on Xbox one? I’m just looking for someone to run high rounds with to earn liquid divinium. Gamer tag is Keystoneddd

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    First time Shadows of Evil player (it’s amazing)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    For like 2 years I've owned bo3, and never played much shadows. I always thought it just seemed way too demanding for me, and preferred to play the early chronicles maps instead. I've been playing Mob of the Dead for almost 2 weeks straight, and watching tons of zombies videos. A lot of people call this a counterpart to Mob, so I decided it was time to take it seriously and see if I like it. After learning the basics from some videos and 2-3 games, I have no clue why I ignored this map for so long. Basically my second game taking it seriously, I made it to round 35. I love how this game looks, the atmosphere, the colors, everything is so well tuned. The love craft element to the map is extremely well done too. I may have to try beating this Easter egg solo like I did with mob, as I've heard it's not too hard. TLDR if you always were afraid shadows was too hard and ignored it, don't. Learn the steps on YouTube and play it.

    P.S. if you're a veteran, where's your preferred training spot?

    Edit: I'm aware you can't beat the EE solo on either map but you can get through 90%

    submitted by /u/Spiceyy_
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY, after years of trying to get one, it arrived this morning!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Here’s the Jugg camo I made for Bo1. I did not make the art in the background but put it altogether and same with Japanese and Walter picture.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Easiest way to get back into highrounding

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Der Riese: “Beauty of Annihilation” (Director’s Cut) - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Music Video

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Found this on one of my shelves.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    A photo of origins

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Black Ops 1 Zombies is almost TOO scary

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Despite me having played every zombies game to this date, Black Ops 1 is just so fucking terrifying to me. Wether it's because the zombies are running by round 3 or wether I can get hit with no sign of when I'll go down, the game is super creepy. I'm always on edge and feel like shitting myself whenever I play. Specifically maps like Kino or Ascension. The atmosphere is horrifying and I'm scared when I play it. And I know zombies is SUPPOSED to be scary, but most of the time when I play other games (BO2, Bo3) I feel comfortable. But honestly I like the feeling of vulnerability and anxiousness. That's what zombies should be like.

    submitted by /u/J_J_O_JROD
    [link] [comments]

    Waw Zombies quit-crash

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Waw Zombies quit-crash

    Hey, so I already posted this in r/CallOfDuty but I figured that you guys might have more of a clue on whats going on.
    So I own a german version of cod waw, which obviously doesn't have zombies, and got an uncut patch in order to finaly play zombies.
    I got everything up and running until I realised that, no matter what map i played on, as soon as I pressed "quit" the console pops up and displays the message:
    "Couldn't load image 'loadscreen_sp_ber3p' ". (Picture below)
    Does anyone have any Idea what this is caused by and how I might be able to fix it?
    Since it displays "couldn't load image" I take it some textures are missing.
    Any helpers?

    Sorry 4 highkey scuffed quality, recorded on one of those phones they use to film UFO's sightings with.

    submitted by /u/FutabasBestBoy
    [link] [comments]

    [BO3] Found this old gem in my closet

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    BO2 PS3 Mod menu edited films

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a ps3 account that has edited films for a mod menu, I just got back into zombies and have been having fun, I saw people have mod menu's and I want to try one out

    submitted by /u/chr1s-_-0816
    [link] [comments]

    That bird is making fun of me

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Can't use M&K on custom maps?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    So, me and my friend are doing gun game on the custom map Dome. But whenever we load it, neither of us can use M&K. We can plug in controllers and move around, but we would both rather play on M&K. Is there any way to fix this?

    Edit: So my friend can use M&K and I can't.

    submitted by /u/DeansFBI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment