• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Steam servers close for weekly maintenance seconds before finishing the Origins EE for the first time

    Call of Duty Zombies Steam servers close for weekly maintenance seconds before finishing the Origins EE for the first time


    Steam servers close for weekly maintenance seconds before finishing the Origins EE for the first time

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    It really be like this

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Black ops 3 in a nutshell.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Old Clip, but Still Hurts

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Old Perk Machine Fanart! (I found my folder from 7th grade and decided to share them.)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Treyarch just revealed the artwork for Cold War! Lets go!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    This arrived today! Thank you u/DemureLion47

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Zombies Youtubers Poster

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Tranzit 2020

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Sometimes you gotta work with what little room you have

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I made another prop!!! Call of Duty Black ops 4 Zombies: Project Skadi Replica! (Posted on IG/Twitter) ❄️☠️❄️

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Me and my friend got back into infinite warfare zombies but we can’t beat the damn alien. I was wondering if you know weather or not a fortune card gets used up if you use it in boss fight mode, also if you have any good tips or strategys for the fight. Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Guess I'll just stay up here then

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Which bo4 do you want to have in bo5

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    How To Dashboard For EE

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Hello, so yesterday I completed the Gorod EE and as soon as I spawned back in and got the xp, I dashboarded like I did in shadows, but when I went back in, I didn't have the gate worm symbol. For all the other EE's I would just play until I died. But in this run, I used a lot of good gobble gum and didn't go down once. So, I was wondering if you could dashboard while solo and still keep the completion.

    submitted by /u/memeslayer676
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 hours of the Shadows of Evil Easter Egg, the game breaks and doesn’t play the cutscene. The worm re appears. Can’t call the tram. Fix this game Treyarch, and you wonder why I hate this map.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Did You Know The Dev Team Was Forced To Make A Map In 3 Weeks? Or That The Player Was Intended To Become A Zombie In Nacht? Wonder Why Ultimis Are Stereotypes? All And More!- 2011 Dev Interview

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Anyone else still play this?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Chaos Return

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I want it back. Everyone who hates it on Chaos probably has not played very much on it besides IX. I played all four Chaos maps a lot and came in with a negative mindset for them. I was pleasantly surprised and thought they were better maps than the shit Aether remakes. Aether maps just felt hollow for BO4, didn't have the spirit of BO3's. They weren't terrible, but not very good. Chaos was fresh and exciting, we had no idea where the story was going. The Medusa twist was pretty awesome. I liked exploring all the lore and mythology that Chaos brought with it. It was honestly just disappointing how they did Aether for that game. As a fan of BO3, I was pumped when I saw that BotD teaser in June 2018 of whatever it was. But with the ridiculous and cheap cutscenes of those EE's it felt like a slap In The face. How does their story end? With Samantha walking towards a white light while they talk about what they're gonna do. That sucked. Back to Chaos, IX gets the love it deserves cuz it was a launch map. Voyage doesn't because it's not noob- friendly. It's not that easy and takes time. I probably wouldn't enjoy high rounding on it but I found the Easter egg very fun and a nice challenge. Dead of the Night gets trashed because of spawn locations? Cmon man, y'all are so lazy you can't deal with 50 something spawn locations? I liked collecting all that stuff, it's one of the reasons I enjoy Origins. Ancient Evil as the ending was great, the map is a visual masterpiece and the EE is very fun. I don't think Chaos will return but I wish it would 😭. Flameo hotmen

    submitted by /u/ClydeDrexlerRehab
    [link] [comments]

    Shangri La EE help

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Can you spin the wheels in the mudroom to their correct symbols before youre meant to and have it still work?

    submitted by /u/Javin944
    [link] [comments]

    shadows of evil Easter egg anyone?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I've been wanting to do it for a while now but don't have anyone to do it with. Drop your PSN we can run it whenever!

    submitted by /u/hassanhamade99
    [link] [comments]

    ZNS Easter Egg

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Me and a few friends are running through the BO3 Easter eggs and I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could walk me thru the ZNS Easter egg before we go and do it. I've done shadows of evil, origins, and DE. I have PS4

    submitted by /u/beachedhippo95
    [link] [comments]

    Could BO Cold War actually take place in modern times?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Im starting to think cold war may actually be a modern era cod. "Know your history or doomed to repeat it". This leads me to believe its new cold war that happens because government forgot about history. Also the idea that "perseus was never found" makes me think this may be the villain of the game trying to find him as this second cold war breaks out. Also treyarch has never made a modern times Cod. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JacobBastian58
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment